Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque (5190 Views)

Sule Lamido: I Can't Pray For Buhari In Mosque / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In The Mosque During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by IJOBA2: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Muhammad Al-Wahabi, 33, suffers from chronic flatulence, “a rare medical condition” he argued in his self-defense, as no lawyer would take his case.

“No lawyer is crazy enough to bet his career on this issue. If his client his condemned, as in this case, the lawyer would face prosecution and possibly the same faith as his client” admits legal expert Andrew Jones, a Middle Eastern law expert.

Al-Wahabi did not contest the judgment and even said the judgment was fair and that he hoped Allah would be gracious enough to pardon his blasphemous actions.

Al-Wahabi also admitted that he put a tampon in his rectum several times in a desperate attempt to mask the noise and odor.

“A disgraceful and insidious act” the judge declared, visibly disgusted.

“Muslims are not allowed to insert any objects inside their anus, not even a finger, it is forbidden by the Koran,” said the judge.

“As a judge, I must set an example for other Muslims. This is clearly unacceptable under Shariah law,” he concluded.

Al-Wahabi admitted to the judge he had failed his God, his religion, and his people and was terribly sorry for what he had done, and asked for his two wives and seven children’s mercy in court and thanked the judge for his verdict.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting-in-mosque-during-ramadan/
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by IJOBA2: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
LALASTICLALA
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by KAYSANTOS: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by IJOBA2: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
KAYSANTOS:
Lmao
THE GUY NA FIRST CLASS MUMU

8 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by SLIMDON88: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Allahu akbar it isn't in Nigeria, had it been in Nigeria some enemies would have blamed and accused Sir M Buhari.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by godofuck231: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
He's gay, those guys don't hold fart

4 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by IJOBA2: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
godofuck231:
He's gay, those guys don't hold fart
YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT THOUGH

6 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
K

5 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by DrObum(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Raptureminded(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
hmmmm... Nothing to say
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Strikethem: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
So farting inside mosque is now an offence. I give up on this occultic religion. Thank God my families and I follow Jesus.

35 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by abokibuhari: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Strikethem:
So farting inside mosque is now an offence. I give up on this occultic religion. Thank God my families and I follow Jesus.
For my 100 level days, we get this Alfa be like he the purge, so anytime he bend for prayer fart go come out for him azz, he end up washing his azz during the prayer like 5 times. We wan laugh the man die.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by RemedyLab: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
suicidal fart

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by NwaNimo1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Roger3D(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pakistan is such a backwards, retrogressive country
LZAA don't you think so?

12 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by godofuck231: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
IJOBA2:
YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT THOUGH

Nigga! I know, gay guy don fart for your front before? Your ancestors will become dizzy!

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by mightyhazell: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
the man accepted guilt and is even happy with the judgement? well, what can i say

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Optional09: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2018
Awon eleyi to ya were ke
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by CanineOfJackal: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Allahu akbar it isn't in Nigeria, had it been in Nigeria some enemies would have blamed and accused Sir M Buhari.
Your religion looks so funny that its adherents are more stupid than stupidity itself

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Roger3D(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Your religion looks so funny that its adherents are more stupid than stupidity itself
All religions have dumb stupid followers too
Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Headslammers are funny.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2018
grin I can imagine how loud and smelly the fart must have been. Even Allah was disgusted.

6 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by LZAA: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Roger3D:

LZAA don't you think so?
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by adadike(f): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Thk God for Jesus

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by RZArecta2(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2018
So he's going to be executed because of his medical condition ? What a backward set of people cool

6 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Roger3D:

LZAA don't you think so?

Don't blame the country
Blame the religion..... It's too archaic

10 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2018
If you as a Muslim don’t find anything morally wrong by this, to kill a man for a biological process that he can’t control, then YOU need to start questioning your sanity, humanity and your god.

20 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by abbeyty(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Someone cannot fart in peace again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by BreakupNigeria: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2018
This is rubbish!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2018
SLIMDON88:
l still donnt understand this religion. The guy must be a very poor man. No rich man can get this kind of
Judgement

11 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Firstpage: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Religion has a way of making you blind and delusional.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque by Mightyraw(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2018
U guys are stupid, I checked your source and nothing to verify the post is true

Big fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kano in 1960 And 2020 / Iyabo Obansanjo Is Innocent / Nigerians In The Diaspora Have No Responsibility To The Development Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.