Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements (30588 Views)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Beorn: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2018
MDsambo:
University = 4yrs

17-4=13

Senior secondary = 3yrs

Jenior secondary = 3yrs

3+3=6
13-6=7

Primary = 6yrs

7-6=1

Kindergarten and Nursery one to two = 3yrs

1-3= -2yrs

So she started school 2yrs before she was born, graduated from secondary school at 13 and primary at 7?
Wow, congratulations

LMAO. The girl is dumb liar. grin
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by obstead200(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2018
EhisChelsea1:

Ur analysis nor too correct. U need visit any of these public universities and confirm tins for urself. Just stroll to Uniben, AAU or UI and u go mistake final year students for Jambites or SS3 students. People dey quick go school diz days especially for west and south..

Despite experiencing 12months strike plus another 6 months strike, me graduate in 2006 from a state university (AAU, Ekp) before my 20th birthday and my Nebor babe den graduate from Law @19.....and dat na time wen na elders dey go school not to talk of now....

I did a masters program in UI last yr and d average age for my class na 22yrs.....one celebrate her 21st birthday few months after we grad...so e possible well well
19years is possible. But that is the best u can get. 18yrs is impossible.
I graduated at 20 plus, despite all the strikes
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by MexicanWolf: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2018
No, it's not. The age limit has no legal backing.
Adukey:

As in ehn, well we can't say maybe she got double promotion in primary school and sat for waec and jamb in ss2,anything is possible in Nigeria.

It's very possible she graduated sec school at 13,i knew someone that got into js1 at 8 and finished at 13,so it's possible. I don't know about she entering uni at 13 though, that's illegal.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Evangkatsoulis: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2018
hotspec:

Your analysis isn't accurate for such students. I actually has one who also finished at the Age of 17 from a public university, even with 2:1. She was born in 1998. She gained admission when she was 13 years. She studied industrial chemistry, and even worked in a pharmaceutical company which I know. When she went for service and want to open Alawee account, the banker had to call her dt she made mistake about her date of birth, as she was not up to 18. So they had to doctor the DOB to enabled them open Alawee account. She applied for MSc at UI, after her NYSC, but was turned down that she was under 20. Shez almost rounding off at a private University now for her MSc.

Even, her younger sister is almost through with her final year project now in d Federal University at the State of Harmony. She is also graduating at the age of 17, top of her class.
How was she able to enter the uni since the minimum age of admission is 16?
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Born2Breed(f): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2018
MDsambo:
University = 4yrs

17-4=13

Senior secondary = 3yrs

Jenior secondary = 3yrs

3+3=6
13-6=7

Primary = 6yrs

7-6=1

1-3= -2yrs

So she started school 2yrs before she was born, graduated from secondary school at 13 and primary at 7?
Wow, congratulations

She got a lot of double promotions.

With private schools anything is possible.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by gabbasin: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2018
hotspec:

Your analysis isn't accurate for such students. I actually has one who also finished at the Age of 17 from a public university, even with 2:1. She was born in 1998. She gained admission when she was 13 years. She studied industrial chemistry, and even worked in a pharmaceutical company which I know. When she went for service and want to open Alawee account, the banker had to call her dt she made mistake about her date of birth, as she was not up to 18. So they had to doctor the DOB to enabled them open Alawee account. She applied for MSc at UI, after her NYSC, but was turned down that she was under 20. Shez almost rounding off at a private University now for her MSc.

Even, her younger sister is almost through with her final year project now in d Federal University at the State of Harmony. She is also graduating at the age of 17, top of her class.
but the minimum age at which one can be admitted to a government owned university is 16
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by hotspec(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2018
gabbasin:
but the minimum age at which one can be admitted to a government owned university is 16
No. not at all. its a myth. although, some schools follow dt, but most schools dont
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Evangkatsoulis: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2018
hotspec:
No. not at all. its a myth. although, some schools follow dt, but most schools dont

Myth? Have you read your jamb brochure? To write utme you must be 16 on or before october 1 that year.

I know people in my school who were not given admission because they were below 16.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by thatigboman: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2018
tokrizy:
at age 13 she is in university...i mean 13yrs wey suppose still dey piss 4 bed dey university.oh lawd. shocked
she entered Uni at 14.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2018
With news like this, very soon, companies will come up with 'Applicants must not be more than 18 years of age' criterion.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by thatigboman: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2018
teamsynergy:
this nairalanders are funny ooo... ones you re unable to achieve something or have never seen anyone do such, then it is impossible...

mad logic
i just don't understand some people. When my nephew was in primary school in ph. Private school. The school doesn't he primary 6 (or basic as they call theirs), yet they gave the boy double promotion. He entered the secondary school ( same school, they have primary and secondary) at 9 years. Despite all my protests that the boy is too young to enter secondary.
If he later posts similar stuff like this girl, people that don't know him will say it's a lie.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Unik3030: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2018
MDsambo:
University = 4yrs

17-4=13

Senior secondary = 3yrs

Jenior secondary = 3yrs

3+3=6
13-6=7

Primary = 6yrs

7-6=1

1-3= -2yrs

Wow, congratulations
guy u get sense jare,n o b all those ones wey no dey use there brain wey dey type poo.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by thatigboman: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2018
obstead200:
19years is possible. But that is the best u can get. 18yrs is impossible.
I graduated at 20 plus, despite all the strikes
if 19 is possible, why will 18 not be?
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by thatigboman: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2018
e7ejinima:

It would have been more believable even if it is her church association that is praising her. This self praise, na waaa. It's a sign of a psychological problem. Ever heard of multiple personality disorder?

What she reeled out is the other of her multiple personalities -the one she wants to be, not the one she truly is.

For corroboration, why pix with Nysc uniform when she could post a pix from her desk at the so-called multinational or the one at her Ican induction?

Something fishy
what exactly is your point? So u will believe her church and not her. Talk of hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Yankiss(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian teenager has gotten the attention of social media users after she took to twitter to detail the things she has achieved and the age at which she achieved them.

At 19 years of age, she is done with NYSC and is already working after becoming a chartered accountant at 18.

Read what she wrote below;
"I graduated from a Nigerian University at 17.

I became a Chartered Accountant at 18.

I landed my first job in the head office of a multinational organization at 19 after serving my country for a year.

Let's talk about beauty and brains �"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/19-year-old-girl-who-graduated-from-university-at-17-lists-her-achievements.html

It is called masturbation. Allow another guy handle this PR. grin grin grin
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by obstead200(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2018
thatigboman:
if 19 is possible, why will 18 not be?
except u did not attend nursery school, in which case I will doubt ur academic soundness. If u attended nursery school, u can't graduate at less than 19yrs, even if u jump classes (u can't jump more than 2 classes anyway)
It is not how fast but how well.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by toye440: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Adukey:

As in ehn, well we can't say maybe she got double promotion in primary school and sat for waec and jamb in ss2,anything is possible in Nigeria.

It's very possible she graduated sec school at 13,i knew someone that got into js1 at 8 and finished at 13,so it's possible. I don't know about she entering uni at 13 though, that's illegal.
Guy even with double promotion no university go admit a 14yr old girl. She maybe looking young but she cant pull a Buhari on me. dis girl am seeing is 24-26
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by gonkin(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2018
MDsambo:
University = 4yrs

17-4=13

Senior secondary = 3yrs

Jenior secondary = 3yrs

3+3=6
13-6=7

Primary = 6yrs

7-6=1

1-3= -2yrs

Wow, congratulations

I got into higher institution at 15 diddnt do primary 6, diddnt do SS3. Had extertal class tutorials. So you better believe it
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Augiiee(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Make she drop the names of the schools she attended, that will make it more believable
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by jaxxy(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2018
hotspec:

Pls name this public university, is it lawful or permissible to enter a public uni at such age? I can understand for private universities
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Tylerbreeze(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm... U sabi book o... Me sef I graduated at the age of 16 grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Goldstar(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
MDsambo:
University = 4yrs

17-4=13

Senior secondary = 3yrs

Jenior secondary = 3yrs

3+3=6
13-6=7

Primary = 6yrs

7-6=1

1-3= -2yrs

Wow, congratulations

It's very possible. I have a 6year old in pry 3. He got double promotion twice and he is not holding back at all.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Nedfed(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Adukey:

Not Illegal my brother
Since inception of all this private institutions the Nigeria educational system av changed.
We av students age range btw 12-14 entry the Nigeria private universities so before 16-18 many are already graduated, served or even working. Not even new that Nigeria are now producing Ph.D holder @ the age of 23
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Itchingpreeq:
She definitely finished from a private university.
definitely got folks who knows who
definitely got alert every month to feed on while studying. Na wao.....i got to know the meaning of pocket money same age.

No hating just a matter of fact

Whatever. She garrit
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by hotspec(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Pls name this public university, is it lawful or permissible to enter a public uni at such age? I can understand for private universities
Yes, it's lawful and permissible. Both public and private universities are regulated by the same rules under NUC. Apart from some in-house policies which some institutions may adopt. And Infact, my brother finished from UNILORIN at the age of 18.
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Talk about blowing your own trumpet. Kudos tho
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by identitylenz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
MDsambo:
University = 4yrs

17-4=13

Senior secondary = 3yrs

Jenior secondary = 3yrs

3+3=6
13-6=7

Primary = 6yrs

7-6=1

1-3= -2yrs

Wow, congratulations
lol
your brain dy dia ojare...
Tor through the window dy sha...
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Olusola424(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Itchingpreeq:
definitely got alert every month to feed on while studying. Na wao.....i got to know the meaning of pocket money same age.

Definitely not from a poor background. See had that opportunity and she utilised it well. A lot of poor children would have done better if given the same opportunity
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by alzeheimer(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
MDsambo:
University = 4yrs

17-4=13

Senior secondary = 3yrs

Jenior secondary = 3yrs

3+3=6
13-6=7

Primary = 6yrs

7-6=1

1-3= -2yrs

Wow, congratulations

wait before you start to calculate, remember there was double promotion whenever a child is discovered intelligent and smart........back in the day .
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Itchingpreeq:

Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by FX(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hotzone:
Advantage of good parenting
It's all lies. No university will her admission at the age 13 . You guys can believe trash
Re: 19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements by Professorcplus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2018

where is she rushing to abi she won rush go heaven smiley .
Let me complete her biography.
...by 20 I got married.
by 21 I gave birth to my child.
by 22 ......
by 23 I Died... what a rush life.

Na 9ja we dey no be Russia.

if u know you no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.