Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend (85643 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by sexdoll: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
after all the inyanga... sad

it finally came down to this. angry

tufiakwa. undecided
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Greatzeus:

I just logged on to Nairaland today about 10mins ago, and I don't notice that mannaqui or so is always on every thread because I am not always on every thread.
What I am saying is,you claim he is on every thread,if it's true then you must have been on every thread to have noticed,common sense undecided
You are one of the wise members we have here bro.
Simple logic!!

We have most of them like that here tho, so don't be suprise!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by idonhammer: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
anibirelawal:

Lol. grin
Lol, no mind am. I just saw he was so pained when he mentioned BMC, that was when I knew he is a wailer!!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Skanas(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
signature2012:

You are always on every thread.When do you have time to prepare your ? shocked :oJust curious...

Edit : You dont do any BBQGrills,you are just one of the psychopath employed by Buhari as BMC member.

You litter all threads with irrelevant post.No sane Biz person does that.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

...laughing my f--king a$$ out....Chaaaiiiii!!!!guy why naaaaaaaa.....izit ya babiQueue?? izit ya postssss

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Mires: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
She will make a good wife. Pls don't ask me why
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Skanas(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68129443:
Goodluck in your ULTIMATE SEARCH!

To the guy quoting us down there, (tho, we don't reply irrelevant mentions, apart from business oriented mentions), BUT this is for you dude.....

What an UBIQUITOUS person!

It takes someone on every thread to see another person on every thread.

Thanks for being so concern about how we sell our product.
AND we have 2 vacant positions available at the moment, just in case you are NOW ready to work

Have a blessed week ahead wink

Guy no mind that "foul mouthed" signature2012 of a man ...
As long as u keep marketing ur business via posting on threads....kip doing u. Do u know each time ah pass through ur post I stop to read that advert in ur signature? Trust me, a lot of people do dat too...so keep doing wat u are doing....dont mind dat troublesome man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ok i hear u. Make i talk my own. Me too de find gf. I am handsome,in my 20S,Godfearing,calm,gentle, i can sing 4 africa(though nt my own song),i can make u laugh ur sorrows,am intelligent,a graduate,etc.
For my own requirement, a lady must be/have:
1.beautiful.
2.nice shape.
3.VIRGIN(coz am 1 too).
4.ages19-24.
5.neither black nor yellow.
6.wise.
If you fit d bill or ur neighbour or cousin does apply<deadline june12> b4 world cup. Guys stay off!!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by climasautos(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yahoo tinz loading on nairaland grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Skanas:

Guy no mind that "foul mouthed" signature2012 of a man ...
As long as u keep marketing ur business via posting on threads....kip doing u. Do u know each time ah pass through ur post I stop to read that advert in ur signature? Trust me, a lot of people do dat too...so keep doing wat u are doing....dont mind dat troublesome man.
Thank you and God bless you so much for this bro.
I try as much as possible to ignore such people.
Thanks for the heads up.
Have a blessed week ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
BiafranDel:
i dont like dark skinned girls. They smell badly and always looking dull and withered

TO EVERYBODY THAT WILL KEEP ON QUOTING ME, I DONT LIKE DARK SKINNED GIRLS.

PLEASE DO WELL TO KILL YOURSELF

Sorry but you have the mentality of a kindergartener.

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Princewell2012(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
comshots:
Boyfriend or husband?

Don't my her she is not even serious. Nonsense.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by package7(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Na ask I ask, Are you good in bed as well.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by ajajoseph: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
It only products that do not have much marketing value that needs advert, so fine good things to say about yourself.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by iamwoods(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
signature2012:

You are always on every thread.When do you have time to prepare your ? shocked :oJust curious...

Edit : You dont do any BBQGrills,you are just one of the psychopath employed by Buhari as BMC member.

You litter all threads with irrelevant post.No sane Biz person does that.
easy bro.. You won kill m
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by sinola(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Pretty Nigerian Lady who is apparently tired of her single life took to twitter to express how vacant the role of a boyfriend is in her heart and how she is in dire need of a boyfriend.

The lady identified as Jennifer wrote;
"Twitter do your thing, I need a boyfriend. I can cook, i earn a living, i’m beautiful and have the right curves. Retweet biko nu my bf is on your tl. And no i’m no daughter of chimamanda. Thank You"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/pretty-nigerian-lady-is-in-search-of-a-boyfriend.html

Mehn,konji Na bastard

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by madgoat(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
victorazyvictor:
I SEE HIV CALLING SOMEONE

So u actually believe HIV is real shocked
Nothing like hiv, its a disease of the mind smiley
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by victorazyvictor(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
madgoat:

So u actually believe HIV is real shocked Nothing like hiv, its a disease of the mind smiley
Congrat bro!
I wish I can have ur mind grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by roeb1987(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
new strategy used by scamers. guys beware so as not to fall prey
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by anibirelawal(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68145907:

Lol, no mind am. I just saw he was so pained when he mentioned BMC, that was when I knew he is a wailer!!

Lol... 24 hours monitoring wailer. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by johnunor47: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
AS LONG AS YOU OPEN UP U MUST SURELY GET IT
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by hush15: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Pretty Nigerian Lady who is apparently tired of her single life took to twitter to express how vacant the role of a boyfriend is in her heart and how she is in dire need of a boyfriend.

"Twitter do your thing, I need a boyfriend. I can cook, i earn a living, i’m beautiful and have the right curves. Retweet biko nu my bf is on your tl. And no i’m no daughter of chimamanda. Thank You"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/pretty-nigerian-lady-is-in-search-of-a-boyfriend.html

The next question is do you have the right attitude?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by emelda86(f): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
The hustle is real my dear sister your prince charming is on his way to your DM
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by BJ0SE(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
She needs a Dick.
CastedAyo:

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by angelacj: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
If you ask me iiiiiii na who i go ask?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by horlahwaley(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
PRESTIGE VENTURES

BUY YOUR VTU INSTANT AIRTIME RECHARGE OF ANY AMOUNT ON ANY NETWORK AND DATA AT AFFORDABLE PRICE

� OUR BUNDLES

MTN
�250MB - Bank transfer or cash#250
�500MB - Bank transfer or cash #350
�1Gb - bank transfer or cash #600
�2Gb -bank transfer or cash#1200
�3Gb - bank transfer or cash#1800
�4Gb - bank transfer or cash #2400
�5Gb - bank transfer or cash #3000

Balance code:*461*6#

�Validity Period 90days

Payment : Money transfer or cash

9Mobile(Etisalat)
�1Gb -#750
�1.5Gb -#1200
�2Gb -#1500
�2.5Gb-#1900
�3Gb -#2300
�4Gb -#2800
�5Gb -#3400

Balance code:*229*9#

Duration : 1 month

Payment : bank transfer or cash

� Payment
Bank account: 3020561741
Name: BUSARI MUSEDIQ
skyebank

Bank account:0370505164
name:BUSARI MUSEDIQ
gtbank

☎ Call: 08062606145, 08074069422
WhatsApp:

Pls help me share it..
Thanks
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by julioralph(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
"And No, I'm no Daughter of Chimamanda" cheesy cheesy

'Feminists' .. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by Delivar(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Tongue lashing this one just dey hungry me now but I won't, for some reasons.
I can only pray that God helps her overcome her stupidity. angry
What exactly is her offence Oya?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You should kill yourself first.
Dark skinned girls are lit. Even as a light-skinned girl, I can't help but stare at them when I catch a sight.

Stare At Black Girls?

Thats Boring!

As Guys we Know That Light Skin Girls Are catching. Their Colour Is Quickly Interpretted at The Retina...

Being Light Skinned is Attractive but Adding Beauty To It Is enough distraction To Cause Road Accident...

Dont Stare That Black Girls Again...

Stare At Black Guys Like Me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.