Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) (18718 Views)

How Do You Feel When Not Given Food In An Occasion? / Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by DrGoodman: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You see your life? I watched the video and was hearing someone calling chinedu, oyinye, bring your plate. Do those names sounds Yoruba?

No Igbo person can drag food in the public.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oooduancalmdown: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Afonja and food grabbing are like 5 & 6

Their leaders are good at stomach infrastructure cheesy grin

see them fighting like vultures cheesy cheesy
Be deceiving yourself. There are many Igbos in the video. Your people are suffering while you are shouting afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oooduancalmdown: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

But the video is there. Why are you deceiving yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by DrGoodman: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

They are shameless losers. They want to make Yoruba people feel regret for not voting for Jonathan. That is their plan. I really pity them because they might end up dissappointed. But thank God they won't call us slaves again because they will also be voting for a Northerner( Atiku).

But, who is hungry and fighting for 200 naira food now? The real losers are the people in the video.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by DrGoodman: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Those hijab wearing people are not afons?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oooduancalmdown: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

But, who is hungry and fighting for 200 naira food now? The real losers are the people in the video.
Lols! And there are no Igbos in the video?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by DrGoodman: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Flat-head, majority of the hijab wearing people are Northeners!
You fucking flat-head
I disagree, there are oodua descendants grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oooduancalmdown: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:
I disagree, there are oodua descendants grin
No osu, they are not Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by dominique(f): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
ogakizito:

how did we get here.
too bad

Sad. You should do a music on this
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oooduancalmdown: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

Yesterday, one ibo man killed another ibo because of 200 naira. It happened in osu land

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by DrGoodman: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Yesterday, one ibo man killed another ibo because of 200 naira. It happened in osu land

This afon has 3 skulls of his brothers and is ready to argue with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oooduancalmdown: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
dominique:

Nigeria has always been like this.
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by BabaRamota1980: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Redoil:
whether lagos or not they are yoruba people

Yoruba people shouting in Ibo language? Thats new. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oooduancalmdown: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

This afon has 3 skulls of his brothers and is ready to argue with you.
I can see you have changed topic because you have thrashed. As for the picture, trust me you don't want to go that lane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oooduancalmdown: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Lols! Don't mind them. Their people are begging but they want to make it look Yoruba so that we will feel regret not voting in Jonathan. They wish they were Yoruba. If only wishes were horses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by ogakizito(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
dominique:

sure. I will

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by DrGoodman: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I can see you have changed topic because you have thrashed. As for the picture, trust me you don't want to go that lane

No, I don't want to go that route abeg, losing my skull? God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by activistjohnny(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
it's only almighty God that will safe us in this buhari recession regime.
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by DaBullIT(m): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2018
God bless you abundantly , sometimes within myself i just want to end these marafackers , it's too much, they see the road and they chose the bush , how long will true Nigerians continue to listen to these bastards, Internet has made them gather followers and sympatizers but what they are suffering from is the sin of their ancestors!!! they started coup in Nigeria , OjuFraud refused Aburi deal and declared war on Nigeria , Jonathan looted the country and they still keep blaming Yoruba and hausas for their woes i mean WTFF that literaly translates to what the fuccvvking fuvk i have friends among them but when it comes to these online fools , i just can't stand them
oooduancalmdown:

Don't mind the flat-heads. They are trying to make Yoruba people feel guilty for refusing to vote Jonathan. These ibor benefitted immensely under Jonathan. They occupied every position in his government. They stole money and shared it within themselves. The ones in gave only ibos contract. Yoruba people were marginalized - propagated by the ibos. But because we refused to vote the man they wanted, they have been calling Yoruba people all sorts of name. They are extremely greedy and think the world rotate around them alone. And yes you are right. When it is time for free food, lots of Nigerians - regardless of where they come from - will jump in to collect their share. It did not start today but those Igbos want to politise it.
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by dominique(f): 5:19am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Nigeria has always been like this.

Sure. I can still remember when Patience Jonathan shared food packs during GEJ's campaign and some people died struggling for food. But their supporters are expecting us to believe that Nigeria was some sort of paradise without poor or hungry people while they were in power.
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by activistjohnny(m): 5:38am On Jun 04, 2018
dominique:

Sure. I can still remember when Patience Jonathan shared food packs during GEJ's campaign and some people died struggling for food. But their supporters are expecting us to believe that Nigeria was some sort of paradise without poor or hungry people while they were in power.
but Dominique, it's much rampant in this buhari regime. why? economic recession hasn't left yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You see your life? I watched the video and was hearing someone calling chinedu, oyinye, bring your plate. Do those names sounds Yoruba?

are u not ashamed doing this or trying to defend these beggars from ur land....
where did u hear chinedu or u just call igbo names u know....

is very shameful that after 2015.....these is what the hausa fulani is paying u people back with.......and as such enslaving una again....
but from the video all I can see is ENSLAVEMENT......

but the issue remains as being quoted that not only are yorubas crying, wailing and kicking as they are been enslaved by hausa fulani...

they are wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved anew by hausa fulani....

and that video is a typical example.....

una never see anything....
unity beggars.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2018
DrGoodman:

just leave thee slave liar.....
I watched the video and I didn't hear such.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
which video.... lying is anoda afonja hobby

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

has the sickness reached this extent that u no longer hear yoruba na igbo u dey hear......lolzzzzzzzzzz

haaaaa.....una never cease to amaze us......
school feeding programme to yoruba adults.....very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2018
I didn't know that their ogas up north has introduced adult feeding program for them......

lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Pigsandidiots: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Mayrock:

are u not ashamed doing this or trying to defend these beggars from ur land....
where did u hear chinedu or u just call igbo names u know....

is very shameful that after 2015.....these is what the hausa fulani is paying u people back with.......and as such enslaving una again....
but from the video all I can see is ENSLAVEMENT......

but the issue remains as being quoted that not only are yorubas crying, wailing and kicking as they are been enslaved by hausa fulani...

they are wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved anew by hausa fulani....

and that video is a typical example.....

una never see anything....
unity beggars.....
What is this one saying. I repeat, igbo people full there.
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
What is this one saying. I repeat, igbo people full there.

igbo people full there but yoruba full the background....

lolzzzzz.....very pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Bsingle(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2018
Hunger is bad. undecided
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2018
THAT'S THE CHANGE BUHARI AND HIS GROUP BROUGHT US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken / For Quality & Affordable PET Bottle Preform Plastics Of Different Sizes & Colour / Despite Importation Ban, Foreign Rice Floods Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.