Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) (18709 Views)

How Do You Feel When Not Given Food In An Occasion? / Woman Gives Birth At Chick-Fil-A Texas: Baby Offered Free Food For Life And Job / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by nkul: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2018
whether Yorubas or not, Muslims or Christians. all i see is that those people fought over hunger

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Fagbhamzzy(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria still in abject poverty
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Osu, why are you people like this? Where is the proof there are not many ibos there? That 2015 election still dey pain una. Pele because Yoruba people don't give a damn about una. You will be shocked that APC will win Yorubaland next year again.
Losers!

APC can win for all I care. Do you think an average IBO man gives a bleep about who wins? They are busy making their lives easier.
Its your kind who will suffer it more

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Viking007(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You see your life? I watched the video and was hearing someone calling chinedu, oyinye, bring your plate. Do those names sounds Yoruba?
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by africo13610(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2018
na today Nigerians don dey fight for free food.....even wen some of dem get 10bag of rice at home,dey will still go and fight for free food.talk sometin new jare
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2018
So sad
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by noah91(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

APC can win for all I care. Do you think an average IBO man gives a bleep about who wins? They are busy making their lives easier.
Its your kind who will suffer it more
Then why do u guys cry like babies?
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by temiflex01(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2018
DrGoodman:

No Igbo person can drag food in the public.

Aside they're calling igbo names, that guy that slammed his head na igbo man, i am 100% sure.
He his too aggressive, which is igbo trademark.
And Na una they get wrinkle for head grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Osu, why are you people like this? Where is the proof there are not many ibos there? That 2015 election still dey pain una. Pele because Yoruba people don't give a damn about una. You will be shocked that APC will win Yorubaland next year again.
Losers!

aPC will win which Yoruba land ? Are you okay? Better soeak for yourself and your family !

What gives you the right to speak for all yorubas ? Omo ale

Because Buhari paid you money you come as soeaka s if all.yorunas are as poor and hungry as you are to sell your vote over your stomach !

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by ann123(f): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2018
omo na real wa ooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by uzoronwusa: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2018
TRIBALISM IS ANTI-CHRIST. STOP THIS UNGODLY ACT.THERE IS NO WAZOBIA STREET IN HEAVEN.GOD DOES NOT HAVE TRIBAL MARKS.REPENT!
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Ejomax77(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Afonjas can sell their souls for food grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by cooltola(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2018
noah91:

Then why do u guys cry like babies?

Most of those cry babies are bored e-warlords who just wants someone to chat with.
Most IBO people would prefer Biafra than an IBO president.

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Nealson(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2018
There's hunger in the land.... Naija which way? :/
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Baroba(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Lols! Don't mind them. Their people are begging but they want to make it look Yoruba so that we will feel regret not voting in Jonathan. They wish they were Yoruba. If only wishes were horses

Nobody wishes anything, shut that Bleep up.. Johnathan era is long gone, we are talking of Nigerians hustling for food, stick to the script and stop hopping from thread to thread..child..

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by gratiaeo(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Go to inner Yoruba areas and see poverty walking in the street. The most affected people in this era are yoruba

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Chuksmonika(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

No sis. I only respond to attack towards my ethnicity. Just because Jonathan lost the 2015 election, they won't allow people rest. Yoruba people did not cry when Igbos refused to vote for M.K.O Abiola. The Flat-heads shouldl learn to mind their business.
afonjas wont stop making me laugh...wen the election was annuled,what did you pple do,if Nigeria is divided,afonjas will be worst hit

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by IJOBA2: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Yoruba Muslims has always been like this.
ARE YOU SERIOUSshocked

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by chatom143: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2018
This thing happened in 2016, Lagosfoodbank an NGO in Lagos state visited Ijora Badia, to give them foods and other items . The NGO apologized for lack of manpower to control crowd. This is 2018, we should stop this issue of tribalism and bigotry. Let us all untied together and build a new Nigeria for ourselves and the new generations to come.

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by santopelele(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2018
ALL I SEE IS "POVERTY IN THE WASTE" coolALL I SEE IS "POVERTY IN THE WASTE"

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by walosky(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2018
I can only see hungry muslims in hijab

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by dominique(f): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
but Domique, it's much rampant in this buhari regime. why? economic recession hasn't left yet.

It has always been rampant even as far as Abacha regime, let's not make it look as if Nigerians suddenly became poor and hungry because Buhari was voted into power. I'm not a fan of his administration myself but I won't let him take the blame alone for the mess we have found ourselves in.
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by oviexcels(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2018
hmmmmm, its so impossible to believe that this is happening in this generation, May God help us all, how would people be fighting for food in this 21st century ? how did we miss it my giant of Africa no war but we are reduced to this.

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Benteazaa(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Losers!

Ooduacalmdown dont give yourslf a heart attack

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Benteazaa(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Samsimple:
On judgment day God would station about 10,000 angels to separate fight between Yahoo boys and white men
Plus anoda 50,000 angels to separate fight between Buhari and d whole Nigeria youth
Samsimple:
On judgment day God would station about 10,000 angels to separate fight between Yahoo boys and white men
Plus anoda 50,000 angels to separate fight between Buhari and d whole Nigeria youth

Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Chuksmonika(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
oviexcels:
hmmmmm, its so impossible to believe that this is happening in this generation, May God help us all, how would people be fighting for food in this 21st century ? how did we miss it my giant of Africa no war but we are reduced to this.
my broda,there is war in Nigeria,silent war if u like,its just dat in this war,guns and fighter jets are not used,Nigerians are suffering in the midst of plenty,is it suppose to be so??...no!,answer me,is it suppose to be so?
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by panpan(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
There is no fight in the video. There is a lot of struggling, but no fight.
Re: Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) by Pat081: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

They are shameless losers. They want to make Yoruba people feel regret for not voting for Jonathan. That is their plan. I really pity them because they might end up dissappointed. But thank God they won't call us slaves again because they will also be voting for a Northerner( Atiku).
dey too love free things useless people

Chinese Silkie - Naturally Black Chicken / For Quality & Affordable PET Bottle Preform Plastics Of Different Sizes & Colour / Despite Importation Ban, Foreign Rice Floods Nigerian Markets