Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price (2560 Views)

For Sale 6 Weeks Old Used Range Rover (Sold) / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by tundeayo2020: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2018
please car expert the car is still very neat and everything seems to be working fine. this is my first car I'll be purchasing, I need help before I waste my money.

the Man said the car is still very neat and has never been repaired. do you think the price is worth it.

My other alternative is a Camry 2012 for 2.6Million naira.

guys which do you think is the better option. because both feels super amazing and comfortable
Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by Alphafeezay(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Not worth it!!!

2years Nigerian used?....

No!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by tundeayo2020: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Not worth it!!!
2years Nigerian used?....

No!!
it's almost three actually
Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by Alphafeezay(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2018
tundeayo2020:
it's almost three actually

Not worth it at all

1 Like

Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by Cosplay: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2018
tundeayo2020:
please car expert the car is still very neat and everything seems to be working fine. this is my first car I'll be purchasing, I need help before I waste my money.

the Man said the car is still very neat and has never been repaired. do you think the price is worth it.

guys which do you think is the better option. because both feels super amazing and comfortable

You don't seem to have a lot of automobile experience, so I'd strongly recommend you communicate with a professional to handle the inspection.

A vehicle abused used in Nigeria for upwards of 2 years would probably have an issue or two, could be serious, could be benign.

Don't even think about spending any money on any vehicle without a 1000-point checklist inspection, for Tokunbo or Nigerian Used vehicles.

For Tokunbo vehicles also be sure to investigate the VIN. Nigerian used, too.

Can't hurt to know.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by harryfeese: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2018
Get a professional to check it out. The price is cheap If it's really clean in my opinion. Probably a hidden problem somewhere.
Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by tundeayo2020: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Cosplay:

You don't seem to have a lot of automobile experience, so I'd strongly recommend you communicate with a professional to handle the inspection.

A vehicle abused used in Nigeria for upwards of 2 years would probably have an issue or two, could be serious, could be benign.

Don't even think about spending any money on any vehicle without a 1000-point checklist inspection, for Tokunbo or Nigerian Used vehicles.

For Tokunbo vehicles also be sure to investigate the VIN. Nigerian used, too.

Can't hurt to know.
I don't have any experience at all in this department. I'll look for someone like you and harryfeese have suggested.
thanks a lot.
Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by Kingdante(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Drags the price to 4million if possible and get a professional to check it, I personally call on gazuzz to do the professional checking, the guy is good!!! Nightmare of every car dealer..... says the truth! Lies no dey he mouth...... thst is if you are in Lagos anyway........

3 Likes

Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by RZArecta2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
tundeayo2020:

if you're in Lagos, contact gazzuzz or any nairaland demeanours at a fee (around 10k) to inspect the vehicle for you comprehensively. It's better to be safe than sorry

1 Like

Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by zhikirullah(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hello, our rates crashed, ship your items such as cosmetics, fashion, electronics etc for as low as $3/lbs, ship your car for as low as $780, ..save up to 40% on your global procurement or shipping service, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by tundeayo2020: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
RZArecta2:
if you're in Lagos, contact gazzuzz or any nairaland demeanours at a fee (around 10k) to inspect the vehicle for you comprehensively. It's better to be safe than sorry
I'm in Benin.
Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by tundeayo2020: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
update:
The car has been sold to another buyer. This is after the man had promised me that the car's mine. and now this evening he is saying if I had dropped more than the initial 100k I gave to him he would have kept the car for me. I'll be visiting his office to collect my money back tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your input. maybe the car was never mine for the taking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by tundeayo2020: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Camry 2012 is still available though. but my mind nor too carry am
Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by Kjnwancaro: 1:35am On Jun 06, 2018
tundeayo2020:
The Camry 2012 is still available though. but my mind nor too carry am

That’s what I thought, the two cars are way different. The good thing is sometimes a blessing would come as a disappointment. That car sounds a little too good to be true for the price so you could as well be glad you didn’t fall for it, even if it was a good deal, still be glad.

With your 4.1 budget the best Best is the 09 350. Toks. Comes with rest of mind. Even a better buy to me.
Re: I'm Buying A 3 Year Old Used Lexus Rx 350 2011 For 4.1M, Is It Worth The Price by tundeayo2020: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Kjnwancaro:

That’s what I thought, the two cars are way different. The good thing is sometimes a blessing would come as a disappointment. That car sounds a little too good to be true for the price so you could as well be glad you didn’t fall for it, even if it was a good deal, still be glad.

With your 4.1 budget the best Best is the 09 350. Toks. Comes with rest of mind. Even a better buy to me.

Exactly boss, it's as if I'll be wasting the money. I really appreciate your comment.
in the meantime l will keep my eyes out for anything better.

(1) (Reply)

Which Electronic Vehicle Information Centre (EVIC) Provides These Information? / Should He Go For This Car Or Not? / Blue Smokes On My Honda Civic 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.