Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Your Tithe Is A Spiritual Weapon (8) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Tithe Is A Spiritual Weapon (8) (597 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Tithe Is A Spiritual Weapon (8) by Revadebola: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2018
YOUR TITHE IS A SPIRITUAL WEAPON. (cool.

Malachi 3:10-11 (KJV)
"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it . And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts."

The above scripture says, if you pay your tithe, God will open the windows of heaven and pour blessings upon you.
And He will rebuke the DEVOURER for your sake.

Devourer is anything that destroys or causes loses or ruin. Devourer can manifest in the forms of diseases, sicknesses, business or financial loses.
Being duped by fraudsters, lost of jobs, accidents, mysterious spiritual attacks, set backs etc.

When you are faithful and prompt in paying your tithes, your tithe becomes a spiritual weapon that God considers in rebuking these manifestations of devourers from you.
Tithe is one-tenth of all your salary, profit or monetary gains.

Leviticus 27:30-32 (KJV)
"And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's : it is holy unto the Lord . And if a man will at all redeem ought of his tithes, he shall add thereto the fifth part thereof. And concerning the tithe of the herd, or of the flock, even of whatsoever passeth under the rod, the tenth shall be holy unto the Lord".

No one is exempted from tithing.
You have suffered enough at the hand of the devourers, begin to pay your tithes now.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I repent from my unfaithfulness in not paying my tithes.
2. Father help me to start paying my tithes from now.
3. Oh Lord rebuke the devourers from my life as I begin to pay my tithes.
4. Father, pour Your blessings upon me as I tithe.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: Your Tithe Is A Spiritual Weapon (8) by SUPERPACK: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2018
ah ha, so u can quote old testament to support tithing, but refuse to accept the violence in same place.
Re: Your Tithe Is A Spiritual Weapon (8) by obowunmi(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Lies.
Re: Your Tithe Is A Spiritual Weapon (8) by OkaiCorne(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Oh goodness...not again!

Dear OP, please I need answers to these questions:

1) Where in the Bible did God ask for tithes to be given monetarily? Bear in mind that God gave this tithing law to the Israelites who used gold to create a golden calf...but gold or silver (money) was not part of the things God required as tithe as per Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29

2) Where in the Bible did Jesus or the Apostles collect tithes from the church congregants?

3) Where in the Bible did gentiles (and by this, I meant non-Jews) give tithes?
Re: Your Tithe Is A Spiritual Weapon (8) by sats: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2018
so you like old testament like this
i thought we are under the new testament
please give us one verse from the new testament supporting tithing
hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Weeping For Celebrating Christmas / Sex, The Biggest Nothing In The World / OMG. Nigerian Witches Caught On Camera Disappearing. [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.