Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

OPEN LETTER TO MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPEN LETTER TO MTN (1641 Views)

Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) / An Open Letter To MTN With Regards To Their Recycling Of Numbers / Glo Pays N2.6bn Interconnect Debt To MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN LETTER TO MTN by whitefairy(f): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2018
I am writing through this medium since you people have refused to give me a solution after calling customer care countless times.

I have raved,ranted,swore,cursed and cussed yet no solution.

MTN,what have I done to you people that you want to frustrate me ehn? Is it a crime to subscribe to your network?
For one week now, I have not been able to browse despite having data,wetin happen?

I gifted one thousand naira data to my other line on sunday(27/5/2018),it worked for a little while and stopped, I actually thought it was my phone having issues, only for me to see the internet working between hours of 1a.m to 7a.m, I checked my data balance,I still had 900mb yet I couldn't access the internet in the day, I called customer care and I was asked to wait 24hours,up until now,no solution! What have I done to you people? What?
That aside, I decided to gift a smaller bundle, (50mb to be prercise) ,surprising it worked,I called back notifying them of the development ,I even asked to be sure if it would continue working when the 50mb finishes,I was assured it would,low and behold, it stopped working when the 50mb finished,I gifted another small bundle(150mb),the same thing happened,thinking the problem was with the 900mb,I decided to gift a bigger and continue browsing,(na there tori come get k-leg o)it worked for less than an hour and stopped ,now the internet only works at night despite having over 2,000mb.
All this while,I have been calling repeatedly,explaining the same thing over and over again, but MTN is bent on frustrating their ancestors, I have even called twice this morning yet MTN wants to embezzle my data,it won't work for you people o,MTN better rectify the problem or give me back my money.

How can I be seeing 2,435.19mb on my phone yet I can't access the internet? Do you know how frustrating ,depressing,annoying and painful that is? Do you have any idea of how much I have lost this one week?You people keep telling me to be patient and give 24 hours,that the issue has been forwarded to your technical department.
Abeg,will patience pay my bills,will it put food on the table for my kids?
Abi 24hours never reach since last week sunday?
Shey una technical department dey sleep since sunday?
MTN give me a solution NOW,I am tired of stories.

MTN,MTN,MTN,how many times I call una?

BRING BACK MY INTERNET!

BRING BACK MY ACTIVE DAY INTERNET!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

P.S,The affected line is 08167909639

Lalasticlala,Seun and anyone in charge,please move this to front page,I need a solution urgently,thanks.
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by NaijaTechnician(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Have you tried inserting ur SIM into another phone? Because what am seeing the issue might be from your phone.

3 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by whitefairy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
NaijaTechnician:
Have you tried inserting ur SIM into another phone? Because what am seeing the issue might be from your phone.
Yes,I have and it didn't work. The thing is that,it works between the hours of 1a.m to 7a.m and it works when I gift a lower bundle.
I have also tried other SIMs on the phone and they worked.
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by sammirano: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hilariously annoying.

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by NaijaTechnician(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
whitefairy:
Yes,I have and it didn't work. The thing is that,it works between the hours of 1a.m to 7a.m and it works when I gift a lower bundle.
I have also tried other SIMs on the phone and they worked.

If u have tried other MTN SIM(s) and they work that means the problem is with the SIM.

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by FuckoffMOD: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Midnight data plan dat wat mtn kip activating for u grin

Take heart ma....maybe u shud message dem on Twitter or message Ncc nd tag Dem

Well for me,I never had any encounter with mtn Sha....but I have rape Dem in a way I can nd still doing it.

Pls Don't ask me why grin.... happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by whitefairy(f): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

If u have tried other MTN SIM(s) and they work that means the problem is with the SIM.
Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by whitefairy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
FuckoffMOD:
Midnight data plan dat wat mtn kip activating for u grin

Take heart ma....maybe u shud message dem on Twitter or message Ncc nd tag Dem

Well for me,I never had any encounter with mtn Sha....but I have rape Dem in a way I can nd still doing it.

Pls Don't ask me why grin.... happy Sunday
Wetin concern me ,concern midnight plan ehn? I am just sick and tired of the whole thing.

Abeg mods help me take this thing to front page,my money cannot just go like that!

Seun, lalasticlala oooooo
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
whitefairy:
Wetin concern me ,concern midnight plan ehn? I am just sick and tired of the whole thing.

Abeg mods help me take this thing to front page,my money cannot just go like that!

Seun, lalasticlala oooooo
From your write up i can deduce that your normal data plan has been exhausted and all that it's left with is your 1am to 7am midnight plan which is mtn's new data tariff style.
For example: if you bundle 1000 naira monthly data plan for 1.5GB what you get is 1GB + 500MB data bonus, the 500MB data bonus which can only be used between the midnight hours of (1am to 7am) that's if you have totally exhausted the full 1GB which can only be used during the day. Infact most networks have started implementing this form of data services.

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by whitefairy(f): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
dumo1:

From your write up i can deduce that your normal data plan has been exhausted and all that it's left with is your 1am to 7am midnight plan which is mtn's new data tariff style.
For example: if you bundle 1000 naira monthly data plan for 1.5GB what you get is 1GB + 500MB data bonus, the 500MB data bonus which can only be used between the midnight hours of (1am to 7am) that's if you have totally exhausted the full 1GB which can only be used during the day. Infact most networks have started implementing this form of data services.
Please you are not getting it,my normal data plan hasn't been exhausted,I still had 900mb before I gifted another 1.5gb,please go back and read the write up again.
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
whitefairy:
Please you are not getting it,my normal data plan hasn't been exhausted,I still had 900mb before I gifted another 1.5gb,please go back and read the write up again.
Then you have just 2 options. Either get a new SIM card and retrieve your number on it or report the case to NCC with pictorial evidences of the scam MTN played on you
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
whitefairy:
Exactly!
I advise you to visit their office tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by whitefairy(f): 2:14am On Jun 04, 2018
dumo1:

Then you have just 2 options. Either get a new SIM card and retrieve your number on it or report the case to NCC with pictorial evidences of the scam MTN played on you
Thanks, I'm going to do the latter
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by whitefairy(f): 2:15am On Jun 04, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

I advise you to visit their office tomorrow.
Alrighty,thanks

2 Likes

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by lekan4me: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2018
whitefairy:
I am writing through this medium since you people have refused to give me a solution after calling customer care countless times.

I have raved,ranted,swore,cursed and cussed yet no solution.

MTN,what have I done to you people that you want to frustrate me ehn? Is it a crime to subscribe to your network?
For one week now, I have not been able to browse despite having data,wetin happen?

I gifted one thousand naira data to my other line on sunday(27/5/2018),it worked for a little while and stopped, I actually thought it was my phone having issues, only for me to see the internet working between hours of 1a.m to 7a.m, I checked my data balance,I still had 900mb yet I couldn't access the internet in the day, I called customer care and I was asked to wait 24hours,up until now,no solution! What have I done to you people? What?
That aside, I decided to gift a smaller bundle, (50mb to be prercise) ,surprising it worked,I called back notifying them of the development ,I even asked to be sure if it would continue working when the 50mb finishes,I was assured it would,low and behold, it stopped working when the 50mb finished,I gifted another small bundle(150mb),the same thing happened,thinking the problem was with the 900mb,I decided to gift a bigger and continue browsing,(na there tori come get k-leg o)it worked for less than an hour and stopped ,now the internet only works at night despite having over 2,000mb.
All this while,I have been calling repeatedly,explaining the same thing over and over again, but MTN is bent on frustrating their ancestors, I have even called twice this morning yet MTN wants to embezzle my data,it won't work for you people o,MTN better rectify the problem or give me back my money.

How can I be seeing 2,435.19mb on my phone yet I can't access the internet? Do you know how frustrating ,depressing,annoying and painful that is? Do you have any idea of how much I have lost this one week?You people keep telling me to be patient and give 24 hours,that the issue has been forwarded to your technical department.
Abeg,will patience pay my bills,will it put food on the table for my kids?
Abi 24hours never reach since last week sunday?
Shey una technical department dey sleep since sunday?
MTN give me a solution NOW,I am tired of stories.

MTN,MTN,MTN,how many times I call una?

BRING BACK MY INTERNET!

BRING BACK MY ACTIVE DAY INTERNET!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

P.S,The affected line is 08167909639

Lalasticlala,Seun and anyone in charge,please move this to front page,I need a solution urgently,thanks.

u better call #N C C, report to them, they will response to u quickly,,,,,,,. call #622 free of charges

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
whitefairy:
Thanks, I'm going to do the latter
Any luck yet?
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by whitefairy(f): 4:37am On Jun 05, 2018
dumo1:

Any luck yet?
No luck yet. I didn't have time to go to their office yesterday.

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by bravesoul247(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2018
So sorry bro... MTN could be very annoying sometimes.
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by bravesoul247(m): 6:02am On Jun 05, 2018
lekan4me:

u better call #N C C, report to them, they will response to u quickly,,,,,,,. call #622 free of charges
nice one. I'll save this number too.
Re: OPEN LETTER TO MTN by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
whitefairy:
No luck yet. I didn't have time to go to their office yesterday.
Try early Saturday morning if you have the chance to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno F2 Lte Features 4g Lte Connectivity With Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition / Oppo Find X: Motorized Selfie Camera, SP 845, 8/128gb (see Pics) / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.