Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos (27960 Views)

The Elephant That Was Spotted In Oyo Dies In University Of Ibadan Custody (Pics) / Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos) / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Speakdatruth: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Creative boys
How long can this last
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Neoteny:
Seriously?

They took a bunch of pre-existing components and crafted something as simple as an inverter, the schematics and blueprints of which could easily be found online for free, and you are all here celebrating this mediocrity?

And to think they call it an "age-long research" project.

MIT and Caltech discovered gravitational waves. UNN is building inverters

The only thing you have built in your life is tribal mark.

2 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by valstan: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
am proud of my school.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by ajealadick(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
asorocker:
Very nice , they can also look at alternative energy sources, Igbo scientists can free Igbo's from the satanic strong hole and yoke called one Nigeria

Stop talking even ethnic rubbish. I hate it when people sectionalize everything. Does students of UNN automatically mean Igbos? I see Nigerians and not Igbos, Hause or Yoruba. I wonder for our future when we are not different from the older generations we always accuse of tribalism.

5 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Almaiga: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Rubish, who will use this Igbo made Inverter. As they are known for fake stuffs, that's how fake this Inverter will be. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by ojietu: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
This is terrible for Nigeria if at this point in time we are celebrating university graduates producing inverter when road side technicians have been producing them for long.
I weep for my country.

8 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Futureberry: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cooly100:

For where...

Check and see how the people in Abuja will pass a law to kill it.

Its either UNN will be denied further grants or a bank will come and claim UNN is in debt...

Nigeria is configured to fail...no matter the good intentions...

Too bad..but truth..
why won't they kill it when,if it time to take credits you call it igbo invention instead of Nigeria and ig it time for funding and certification you tag it nigeria...igbos are not the one running UNN nigeria is...

4 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Alejoc(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
All components imported from AliExpress shocked grin.... Nigeria cant make components just yet grin grin grin

It is well.... This is reverse engineering..... Guys beam your search light on super capacitor..... Super Energy storage is the next big thing!

2 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by ajealadick(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
writerights:
Inverter was part of my ND project in the polytechnic, although it was a square wave inverter we made. Many graduates make ends meet making it. It's a welcome development.
Niceman4u:

1st of all give them d credit dey deserve.
secondly, give the kind of enabling environment that their mates in China have and see these guys perform more than d Chinese

No need fighting. Its a plus for us all
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by ajademola2000(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lmao.. this is news? something a technical graduate built for me 7 years ago. Used it for a very long time and it worked perfectly well. Stop celebrating mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Afec1000givers: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cooly100:

For where...

Its either UNN will be denied further grants or a bank will come and claim UNN is in debt...

Too bad..but truth..
Nigeria was never designed to fail, some Nigerians only made-up their minds to fail Nigeria.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anambralstson:

Nna please show us the project, how many have they sold?

Abeg forget about that, we have been building inverter since year 1992, if you need the circuit, tell me, I will post it here for everybody to know it.

I don't depend on PHCN before I use power in my house, I generated gas from my soakaway, I don't make noise about it. If you want to know about how to do this, I will post it here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by symbianDON(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
kudos to them....without prejudice, however, pure sine wave inverters have been successfully constructed by many students in many institutions all over the country in time past....

4 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Jaideyone(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cooly100:

For where...

Too bad..but truth..
you are not ok upstairs. must you exhibit your foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by jbtobsyn(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
powerkey:
Yorubas hates to hear any good thing about Igbos
I am Yoruba and I don't hate good things about others.

2 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
there's no fucking research here, it's just a final year electrical electronic engineering project. There's really nothing special here.
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by joxxy01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Inverter no hard na

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
symbianDON:
kudos to them....without prejudice, however, pure sine wave inverters have been successfully constructed by many students in many institutions all over the country in time past....
I tire o, i don't see anything special here.

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by NwaliE01: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
True

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Jaideyone(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
charliboy654:
there's no fucking research here, it's just a final year electrical electronic engineering project. There's really nothing special here.
my guy I don tire for this people o

even when one of them manages to impregnate his own wife they start shouting Igbo amaka grin when any mor0n with a peepee can impregnate a woman

same with this glorified inverter grin

4 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by kelly72: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
adem30:
This is not big deal, some groups constructed this during our final project in school, 8yrs back

And today you are unemployed
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by joxxy01(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
shame on UNN this is backwardness....
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jaideyone:
my guy I don tire for this people o

even when one of them manages to impregnate his own wife they start shouting Igbo amaka grin when any mor0n with a peepee can impregnate a woman

same with this glorified inverter grin
I just tire, my ND project was way cooler than this, I didn't make noise about it.
Just ordinary pure sine wave inverter dem nor wan allow person hear word.

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by CodeTemplar: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
adem30:
This is not big deal, some groups constructed this during our final project in school, 8yrs back
Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
ikennaf1:

The only thing you have built in your life is tribal mark.
To be honest, it's a shame that students from unn are celebrating something like this. Inverter is too basic for a final yr project sef, unless u are improving on the research already made, but from what I read they was no improvement here they just build the same old thing everyone is building.

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Jaideyone(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
charliboy654:

I just tire, my ND project was way cooler than this, I didn't make noise about it.
Just ordinary pure sine wave inverter dem nor wan allow person hear word.
lol they'll soon be here to call you hater grin one of them already said it on the first page that the FG will starve UNN of grants cos of this secondary school project grin and the lawmakers will pass a bill to block the progress of the "innovation".

my guy I'm here laughing like a junkie grin

4 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by toye440: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bolusticus:

Hello,

This is quite commendable, however, here in the West, we hardly celeberate mediocrity as we have gone past this since.

These projects you are puffing about have been used for ND projects as well as JETS competitions in our various institutions.

I can assure you that we won't see this your so-called inverter in the market anytime soon, na today?

They r not so mature. Like a child who scores 16/20 and goes to announce it on national TV, forgetting their is one who scored 20/20 but kept it to himself knowing it doesn't end there, its like scaling a mountain and realising there are 7 more mountains to climb. And so instead of celebrating he keeps his focus intact to overcome d task ahead after all nothing is new under d sun.
These silly demeanor exhibited by our Jews is d reason why an IGEDE or IDOMA or IGALA man can b President, while our Jews will continue to whin over spilt milk.
The Beetles in one of their songs said; "There's nothing u can do that cant b done."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by valentee(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Rotentina:

I don't depend on PHCN before I use power in my house, I generated gas from my soakaway, I don't make noise about it. If you want to know about how to do this, I will post it here.
please I really want to know how you generate gas from soakaway

1 Like

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol they'll soon be here to call you hater grin one of them already said it on the first page that the FG will starve UNN of grants cos of this secondary school project grin and the lawmakers will pass a bill to block the progress of the "innovation".

my guy I'm here laughing like a junkie grin
Na them sabi, I don't really care what they think. The person that made that comment is obviously an illiterate, imagine the stupidity inside one person head. Nigeria really has a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Cooly100:

For where...

Too bad..but truth..
But u know this ur comment is very embarrassing, like u don't even make any atom of sense, if I were u, I would modify it to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
shentella:
at least they made something worth ground breaking. you can't even change a light bulb in your house let alone socket appreciate good things when you see it.
U call an inverter ground breaking, just go to any polytechnic in Nigeria, go to their EEED and enquire about their ND students project. Inverter nor join sef.

2 Likes

Re: Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos by emperorblog(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
great one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.