Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex (1226 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex by 3Ebisco: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Former Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi Bakre, has reacted to a “leaked nude picture” of him and Alex in bed.

The image which emerged from Alex’s snapchat had generated reactions from Nigerians on social media.

Tobi told Punch: “I don’t know of any picture. There are usually a lot of things written about me online; so, I don’t usually have the time to keep up or comment on things I don’t know about.”

“Nothing has changed about my relationship with Alex. We are still good friends; that’s what it is and that’s what it will always be. I know that media usually links our name together but right now, I am focused on work.

“I am still close to former housemates that I see regularly such as Miracle and Alex. I only see Teddy A and Bambam once in a while but it’s all good vibes with everybody.”

On lesson he learnt upon leaving the Big Brother house, Tobi said, “Within two months that I got out of the house, I have learnt several things and I try to stay around people with positive energy. I have learnt to keep my personal life private.

”It’s not everything about you that the world has to know. Fame can be gone at anytime. While you’re out there, try to add value and impact the lives of people; let people know what you stand for.

“Of course, I want to entertain people, but I also want to make impact on the world. I believe I should be able to inspire people out there and teach them some life lessons.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/bbnaija-2018-tobi-opens-up-on-leaked.html

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex by duullie88(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex by DWJOBScom(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2018
is that all he said and yet a blogger credited him with opening up

well i clicked to say something
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex by Rosebloom: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2018
I'm not really into this dude.
But whenever he opens his mouth I discern knowledge....
Or is it wisdom?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex by Silvertrinity(f): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
i don't fancy all this social media dating stuff much
undecided
the only peeps i fancy their own is Tom and Jerry
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex by goldbim(f): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Of course ,you are not supposed to say anything.. Real men don't kiss and tell lipsrsealed..let the world keep believing Alex's acct was hacked as usual cheesy..
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Opens Up On Leaked Nude Picture With Alex by Kobicove(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is this news not stale? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Actresses Who Sleep With Producers Find It Hard To Stop – Mercy Macjoe / Annie Idibia Look Beautiful In New Outfit(photo) / BBNaija's Alex Looking Peng In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.