Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Female Evangelist Lifting A Catholic Monstrance Holding The Blessed Sacrament - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Evangelist Lifting A Catholic Monstrance Holding The Blessed Sacrament (656 Views)

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Evangelist Lifting A Catholic Monstrance Holding The Blessed Sacrament by georgeben205(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Nigerians react to viral photos of a Female evangelist lifting a Catholic Monstrance holding the Blessed Sacrament

Social media users, especially Catholics, have reacted in outrage after photos of a female evangelist lifting the Monstrance containing the Blessed Sacrament surfaced online.

Traditionally, in the Catholic church, only the priests are allowed to carry the Monstrance and it is considered a sacred object because it contains the Blessed Sacrament believed to be the body and blood of Jesus Christ. Which is why the photo of a non-catholic female evangelist lifting it during a prayer session has sparked outrage.

While a lot of people have called out the female evangelist and her members, others have pointed out that what she is carrying isn’t the Blessed Sacrament because it wasn’t done In the Catholic church and hasn’t gone through consecration.

Source : https:///p9JBvS-4JE

Re: Female Evangelist Lifting A Catholic Monstrance Holding The Blessed Sacrament by georgeben205(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2018
Reactions on fb grin cheesy

Re: Female Evangelist Lifting A Catholic Monstrance Holding The Blessed Sacrament by paxonel(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2018
What is there in that montrance that Catholics are using to encourage female marginalization self?
Are the females themselves not far more blessed than any object sacrament?
Re: Female Evangelist Lifting A Catholic Monstrance Holding The Blessed Sacrament by menix(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Religion ve brain washed Nigerians..

The supposed sacred issh was made by man nd did not descend from heaven, so why the noise

The same sacred sh!t must ve been casted by people nd possibly a woman or she assisted..

It's high time we seek wisdom oo, if there should be anything sacred, it should be ur heart(Mind)...
Re: Female Evangelist Lifting A Catholic Monstrance Holding The Blessed Sacrament by georgeben205(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
menix:
Religion ve brain washed Nigerians..

The supposed sacred issh was made by man nd did not descend from heaven, so why the noise

The same sacred sh!t must ve been casted by people nd possibly a woman or she assisted..

It's high time we seek wisdom oo, if there should be anything sacred, it should be ur heart(Mind)...
what about the ark of covenant? Did it fell from heaven? Wasn't it sacred. Am not a Catholic tho but i just don't castigate other people's beliefs, i might be in the wtong myself. You never can tell
Re: Female Evangelist Lifting A Catholic Monstrance Holding The Blessed Sacrament by menix(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
georgeben205:
what about the ark of covenant? Did it fell from heaven? Wasn't it sacred. Am not a Catholic tho but i just don't castigate other people's beliefs, i might be in the wtong myself. You never can tell

Oga dele, I am not castigating anyone's religion but asking them to wise up..

Talking about the ark, was that after Jesus or before If truly u know the answer, pls don't argue further..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect To God, Your Creator / Happy New Year 2019 In Advance - New Year 2019 Advance Messages Wishes / How Would You Live Your Life If God's Judgment Was Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.