Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How To Get Pregnant. Deuteronomy 23:2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Pregnant. Deuteronomy 23:2 (584 Views)

Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! / Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Pregnant. Deuteronomy 23:2 by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
the Head and husband of the church, which God used to teach us His divine plan for marriage. I don't judge people but this is the bible position. Deuteronomy 23:2 No one of illegitimate birth may enter the assembly of the LORD, nor may any of his descendants, even to the tenth generation.

By a concerned GasAndOilTheory
Re: How To Get Pregnant. Deuteronomy 23:2 by odiereke(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
In this case, we need to put religion sentiment away, what is the benefit of being a barren woman in life?
Re: How To Get Pregnant. Deuteronomy 23:2 by devlishGINGER(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
odiereke:
In this case, we need to put religion sentiment away, what is the benefit of being a barren woman in life?
This isn't religious sentiment, the bible is infallible and inerrant. The pastor seem to have been taken unawares by that question to have made that honest but biblical erroneous comment.
Re: How To Get Pregnant. Deuteronomy 23:2 by CAPSLOCKED: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
devlishGINGER:
This isn't religious sentiment, the bible is infallible and inerrant.

ONLY A PERSON WHO HAS NEVER FULLY READ THE BIBLE WOULD SAY THAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Pregnant. Deuteronomy 23:2 by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ONLY A PERSON WHO HAS NEVER FULLY READ THE BIBLE WOULD SAY THAT.
those biblical passages are applicable, they might even say I quoted the bible out of context

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Bishop Udeh Reveals What God Told Him About Nigeria / Please Teach Me How To Fast / Rape Allegation: COZA Hires People To Counter Ongoing Protest In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.