Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Regret Nothing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Nothing! (892 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Nothing! by VenomousTruth: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
I told a young girl so many lies, her names Opeyemi, her nudes been leaked here once, I finally got to fučk her this afternoon at her place and right after I cum inside of her, I told her never to call my number again that we are over... you think I was harsh huh? you ladies aint seen harsh yet!

after one useless African virgin girl I've been spending on, someone I wanted to marry cut all ties with me after I deflowered her... the beast is been released!
Re: I Regret Nothing! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
When you have no brain the gentiles will suffer! Carry on sir, stick it in everything and don't forget to go raw it's the best punishment for these garden hoes grin

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Nothing! by tee59(f): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Are you on revengeful mission? You will not end well.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Nothing! by Adasun(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
after like a year,u go calm down

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Nothing! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
I hope you are thick down there, We wouldn't want some crayon screaming Vengeance cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Nothing! by VenomousTruth: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
I hope you are thick down there, We wouldn't want some crayon screaming Vengeance cheesy
6inch in girth no thick? something wey I enter she dey fan am...
Re: I Regret Nothing! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:

*Dead* cry

1 Like

Re: I Regret Nothing! by VenomousTruth: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:
When you have no brain the gentiles will suffer! Carry on sir, stick it in everything and don't forget to go raw it's the best punishment for these garden hoes grin
this one I bleeped today was a virgin... I don't deal with hoes like you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Nothing! by Saff(f): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
VenomousTruth:
I told a young girl so many lies, her names Opeyemi, her nudes been leaked here once, I finally got to fučk her this afternoon at her place and right after I cum inside of her, I told her never to call my number again that we are over... you think I was harsh huh? you ladies aint seen harsh yet!

after one useless African virgin girl I've been spending on, someone I wanted to marry cut all ties with me after I deflowered her... the beast is been released!

Re: I Regret Nothing! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
VenomousTruth:
this one I bleeped today was a virgin... I don't deal with hoes like you.

Whatever makes your crayon hard grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Nothing! by VenomousTruth: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
tee59:
say that to your brother!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Nothing! by VenomousTruth: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:

alright...
Re: I Regret Nothing! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:

*Dead* cry
LivingFree:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Nothing! by tee59(f): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
VenomousTruth:
say that to your brother!
Pass that to your generation. Frustrated soul.
Re: I Regret Nothing! by ghettochild4u(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2018
oya keep releasing ur beast in evry woman... till their own vampire go catch u...
u will still come here n tell us how dem give u HIV
Re: I Regret Nothing! by jonaifame22(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2018
tee59:
hi

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat / The Moment Your Tailor Disappointed You..(pics) / Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.