Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (41170 Views)

Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC / May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by samysamy: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
The Nigerian Police invited the embattled cultists allegedly sponsored by SARAKI.

Some hoodlums have been arrested and the car plate number has 'SARAKI' boldly written.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/police-invite-cultists-allegedly.html

1 Like

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by samysamy: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
ONAZI AND JOEL OBI GET SENSE PASS THE FULL APC tongue

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Just when they are rumours of his indication to cross carpet and he is to be set up and humiliated cos he is a major torn on the schemes of Buhari madness.

Well, anything to destroy the APC or Nigeria is welcomed by me.

I

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by giles14(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by ewigmee: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Stealing mace didn't work and now this. Winchy.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saraki and ipob yoots will not like this. But the law must take its course.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by fallout87: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
No one believes these lies and propaganda.

This stupid APC government can't even be creative with how they intimidate opposition. First the fake corruption war with three years past and no conviction. Now they see that one failed so they are framing politicians for murder to jail them.

It's pathetic and will fail just like their short time in leadership.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
[s]
fallout87:
No one believes these lies and propaganda
[/s]

Everybody knows Saraki is a criminal except the brainless ipob yoots who defend criminals from Sokoto to Abakaliki.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by fallout87: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Everybody knows Saraki is a criminal except the brainless ipob yoots.

- I'm not igbo
- I don't believe in any biafra
- I support one Nigeria (only if they bring about true federalism)

Saraki is as much a criminal as every other politician, including Buhari.

If only you were as smart as you think you are. Lazy youth.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
[s]
fallout87:

- I'm not igbo
- I don't believe in any biafra
- I support one Nigeria (only if they bring about true federalism)

Saraki is as much a criminal as every other politician, including Buhari.

If only you were as smart as you think you are. Lazy youth.
[/s]

Inchorent rants! If you believed Saraki was a criminal as you postulated, why spend time defending him in the latest allegation?

Ipob yoots bore me I swear.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
adem30:

Your stupidity will never allow you reason the innocents life lost.

Yahoo boy shut it. You use internet to scam voters into voting an idiot just to earn 30k monthly. Poor Yahoo Yahoo for Buhari

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ethnicity ,religion bygotry and politic has turned many people to something else bcs God has giving us brain but some can't reason. they support evil bcs they don't have hope no wonder Buhari said Nigeria youth are lazy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ethnicity ,religion bygotry and politic has turned many people to something else bcs God has giving us brain but some can't reason. they support evil bcs they don't have hope no wonder Buhari said Nigeria youth are lazy
Solstar:
Just when they are rumours of his indication to cross carpet and he is to be set up and humiliated cos he is a major torn on the schemes of Buhari madness.

Well, anything to destroy the APC or Nigeria is welcomed by me.

I

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by ojobek: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
saraki bought car and still customized it for them to carry go and rub,so it will be easy to implicate him(saraki) when the rubbers are apprehended, NO WONDER BUHARI SAID NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY (MENTALLY)

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
adekolaelect:

Shut up . You are a Buhari Yahoo Yahoo squad loitering nairaland and promoting a slowpoke for 30k.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by tashashiel(f): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Finally i now believe buhari is not Jonathan
anyone who opposes this government is suddenly framed up
Smh...

29 Likes

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
ojobek:
saraki bought car and still customized it for them to carry go and rub,so it will be easy to implicate him(saraki) when the rubbers are apprehended, NO WONDER BUHARI SAID NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY (MENTALLY)

Brainless things cannot think
They are everywhere on the forum disturbing the peace just because of 30k grin grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by tinnymerit(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
how much will they get in banks that were raided that speaks can't raise within hours? This is pure witch hunting. Even if at all he want to still do you think that change can fill his thirst for money.
I don't support APC or any politicians, but truth Needs be told. peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
These APC are funny, in an attempt to deal with Saraki and disgrace him like Malaye. Lets assume Saraki was behind it, do you think he will let them use his Name on the license plate number? These people should stop fooling themselves.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by ojobek: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Brainless things cannot think
They are everywhere on the forum disturbing the peace just because of 30k grin grin grin
BMC, I doubt if they have conscience of their own, they cannot say the truth cos of stipend. shame on them and their generation to come

18 Likes

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by clefstone(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
is this parade going to put food in the bellies of 190 million Nigerians? Is it going to restore peace to the troubled middle belt and Birnin-Gwari -Zamfara axis? Is it going to end suicide bombings by Book Haram? The priorities of this administration is just to tantalize their declining zombies

8 Likes

Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by tropaz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nawa
Re: The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) by b3llo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Any person that has swear to scatter our beloved country must die by fire.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.