Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (49155 Views)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by thechase(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by thechase(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Does he have problem with auxiliary verbs?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by RemedyLab: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Living like how... me not understanding o

10 Likes

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
That's true
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by falcon01: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
he is always making typographical error

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by megafem1: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107

8 Likes

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Another foolish post from dis foolish boi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by romme2u: 4:23am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Metuh: 5:26am On Jun 04, 2018
lilbest4:
Does he have problem with auxiliary verbs?
Who English help Bro

Make money and shine joor other things na added advantage

18 Likes

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by nicholartsdesign: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2018
i
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Metuh:

Who English help Bro

Make money and shine joor other things na added advantage
I have my own money and I'm shining.
Standard English is the language of prestige in Nigeria. If you have problems with the Standard variety, you can stick with the interference variety (pidgin) everybody will understand.

All these celebrities are embarrassing Nigerians on social media. People outside Nigeria think the rest of us are dumb.

Buhari, Davido, Kemi Adeosun, Yemi Alade etc should all be banned from social media.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Someone tell that kiddo to STFU
Grown ass men don't act this way

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2018
lilbest4:
I have my own money and I'm shining. Standard English is the language of prestige in Nigeria. If you have problems with the standardized variety, you can stick with the interference variety (pidgin) everybody will understand.

All these celebrities are embarrassing Nigerians on social media. People outside Nigeria think the rest of us are dumb.

Buhari, Davido, Kemi Adeosun, Yemi Alade etc should all be banned from social media.
am sorry to say u av chronic inferiority complex kill ur self on anoda man language ur colonial mentality is out of dis world fela was right

8 Likes

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:
am sorry to say u av chronic inferiority complex kill ur self on anoda man language ur colonial mentality is out of dis world fela was right
do you even know how Nigeria works? Whether you like it or not English is the official language here in Nigeria. It's the language of government, media, education etc. It is the prestigious language. Somebody who cannot speak good English is considered an illiterate. It's not just Nigeria Canada has two foreign languages which are prestigious _English and French. Neither of these languages is their indigenous language but they are the prestigious languages there. A language doesn't have to be indigenous to gain prestige.
Can you go for an interview and start speaking Yoruba?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
lilbest4:
do you even know how Nigeria works? Whether you like it or not English is the official language here in Nigeria. It's the language of government, media, education. It is the prestigious language. Somebody who cannot speak good English is considered an illiterate. It's not just Nigeria. Canada has two foreign languages which are prestigious _English and French. Neither of these languages is their indigenous language but they are the prestigious languages there. A language doesn't have to be indigenous to gain prestige.
Can you go for an interview and start speaking Yoruba?

lol dar one sef dey mr english

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:
am I'm sorry to say u av chronic inferiority complex (.) kill ur self on anoda man man's language ur colonial mentality is out of dis world fela was right

You need urgent mental renovation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by OCTAVO: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Okay o
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Me
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
falcon01:
he is always making typographical error

Is he not an Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Semi literate knobhead
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Homoh: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
All the best
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
go school you no go go... see your life simple English
Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by slawomir: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
spend your money bro

1 Like

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Is he not an Afonja

The same afonjas who have a Nobel laureate while your backward tribe has nothing to show.

10 Likes

Re: Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Davido needs a new manager cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.