Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Dare All Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dare All Atheist (4528 Views)

The Truth : All Atheist Should Answer This Question / See Why All Atheist Are Foolish / Summoning All Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2018
NPComplete:
The two clowns on this thread trapQ and the OP are hilarious fraudsters. They think coming here to tell us vague tales about unconformably acquaintances will scare anyone. The last resort of buffoons.
The same way both of u know someone, I also know someone. But u don't see me using it as evidence here. I used to know a guy from my secondary school days that after school he tried everything to get rich quick. Church of Satan, 7 books of Moses etc..... Nothing worked. He is now a staunch skeptic.
In my 100 level days same thing happened. The one guy practiced everything then later gave it up for Christianity. He claimed the real power is only in Jesus and there is no power in all that nonsense.
Well we now know that there is no power in Christianity either. Just a bunch of conmen and junkie followers that are addicted to the feel-good feelings that those conmen provide.

Whatever you are entitled to your opinion. I call off the dare. Moderator kindly take out the tread. Close it please.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Useless copout.

Copout or no Copout, useless or useful. I call off the dare please. Moderator close the tread please.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by NPComplete: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018
adjoviomole:

Whatever you are entitled to your opinion. I call off the dare. Moderator kindly take out the tread. Close it please.

Another village clown learns his first lesson on Nairaland. Not everyone think like the superstitious idiots you surround yourself with. Before some of us became sceptics like myself or atheists like some other people on this thread, we have had enough life experiences. We have experimented. We have been dared. We have called bluffs. And time and again it is people like u with no experience or even the balls to back it up that tries calling us out.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Another village clown learns his first lesson on Nairaland. Not everyone think like the superstitious idiots you surround yourself with. Before some of us became sceptics like myself or atheists like some other people on this thread, we have had enough life experiences. We have experimented. We have been dared. We have called bluffs. And time and again it is people like u with no experience or even the balls to back it up that tries calling us out.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I call off the dare. EOD

1 Like

Re: I Dare All Atheist by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2018
adjoviomole:

The basis is that, it is written "we wrestle not against man but against powers, darkness and wickedness in high places" from the Bible.
The Bible lacks basis for being true...

I could write similar shįt and call it the word of a god... Just like the person who wrote the 12 books of Moses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Thread closed

1 Like

Re: I Dare All Atheist by frank317: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2018
johnydon22:

Ogbeni you are just afraid and unsure .. You just realizing it doesn't work but too afraid to admit.

You said this

If you are not lying let me die right this minute.

If swearing worked and you are indeed saying the truth, I should be dead in seconds.

But assuming swearing works and you are lying, I will start looking all over for you in the future to make sure you are not successful in life.

Please which year counts as the future so I will know when to begin my search?

I like the way you shift the goal post to something else when stumped

Please drop the show of shame already.

lol.. he is trying to use the same tricks his pastors use on him
'
'
'
'
'
I see vision that u will be successful in life. Young man hustles and becomes successful, the pastor takes the glory and ask his to come and give him his cut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by frank317: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2018
adjoviomole:

Yeah read on bro. And those that have instructions do them, get the things needed for them and do, and don't forget picture evidences of the things you are told to get and when you get them.

lol.... now u need picture evidence. Where is ur own picture evidence of what ur uncle did and what happened to him?

where is picture evidence of your God? have u guys ever brought one single picture evidence of all ur claims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by festwiz(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2018
frank317:

Lol... they pary without ceasing, go vigil, deny themselves of food, eat the bible, claim to be protected... a thousand shall fall by their right, a thousand by their left but they shall stand, if the lord does not watch the city, the watchman watcheth in Vain.

Yet at the sound of coachroch at night i hear them screaming Jesus! Every bird that flies above their head is evil. They fear village more than anything. Someone is always pursing them. They world is their enemy.

My guy.... their matter tire me... and some butterflylion still does not know he has a mental problem.
Lol, truer words have never been spoken. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Thread closed. Yall can say whatsoever you like it's non of my business. Now go on and have a good and lovely day bye.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by frank317: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2018
adjoviomole:
Thread closed. Yall can say whatsoever you like it's non of my business. Now go on and have a good and lovely day bye.

no one took u serious. we see ur kind regularly, u come out embarrass urself and slide back into ur shameless shell. Yahweh have been disappointing ya all right from time immemorial, soon ur eye go clear.... u have been tricked all ur life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
frank317:

no one took u serious. we see ur kind regularly, u come out embarrass urself and slide back into ur shameless shell. Yahweh have been disappointing ya all right from time immemorial, soon ur eye go clear.... u have been tricked all ur life

Scoff! Kilomode e mo?

Thread closed EOD
Re: I Dare All Atheist by festwiz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
johnydon22:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://tikaboo.com/library/The%2520Seventh%2520Book%2520Of%2520Moses.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj-2uP3wbnbAhXHUBQKHXyhCdoQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3W6s3Gb1YX8Hcjc2UECTDf
Thanks for the link bro. Downloading now. Let's see if the insanity bells will toll. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare All Atheist by finofaya: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin. This thread has been fun! Real show of force. See OP running helter skelter trying to escape. Say na "thread closed". Indeed! grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare All Atheist by budaatum: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
adjoviomole:
Moderator please kindly take down the tread please. Thank you
Lol, you wish! Maybe next time think first!

3 Likes

Re: I Dare All Atheist by CAPSLOCKED: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
johnydon22:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://tikaboo.com/library/The%2520Seventh%2520Book%2520Of%2520Moses.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj-2uP3wbnbAhXHUBQKHXyhCdoQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3W6s3Gb1YX8Hcjc2UECTDf

THANKS FOR HELPING ME SPEND MY DATA ON THIS MEANINGLESS, GOAT-HERDERS BOOK. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by Hakeem12(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
LMAO, I READ THAT STUPID BOOK LAST YEAR. SORRY, NOT A CHALLENGE AT ALL. DOWNLOADED THE SOFT COPY FROM LIBRARY GENESIS SITE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by Hakeem12(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
adjoviomole:
New development. I am sorry to have posted this in the first place, I take back everything I have said, to those reading the book or intending to, and to those who intend to carry out whatsoever instructions written in the book, please stop. I call off the dare.

I feel guilty already, I don't want to be responsible for someone else's life. Please stop.
lol

2 Likes

Re: I Dare All Atheist by ymdo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
johnydon22:

What kind of useless book is this? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by johnydon22(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
ymdo:
What kind of useless book is this? angry
hahahahahaha ask the author na not me or better still ask the Op of this thread

2 Likes

Re: I Dare All Atheist by trapQ: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
You must be really stupid. I dont post stuff for validation. I post what i want to and I owe nobody any explanations. If you have nothing sensible to say you can ignore other than spreading your crass ignorance everywhere. There's absolutely no difference you and a raving mad man on the street. Calling somebody names for what you have absolutely no idea about.
I understand that trolling Christians gives you orgasms but leave me out of your schizophrenia.

Everything I stated above are true and i can give the name and address of the victim to any sensible person who cares to know. You however have no business in my mentions.
NPComplete:
The two clowns on this thread trapQ and the OP are hilarious fraudsters. They think coming here to tell us vague tales about unconfirmed acquaintances will scare anyone. The last resort of buffoons.
The same way both of u know someone, I also know someone. But u don't see me using it as evidence here. I used to know a guy from my secondary school days that after school he tried everything to get rich quick. Church of Satan, 7 books of Moses etc..... Nothing worked. He is now a staunch skeptic.
In my 100 level days same thing happened. The one guy practiced everything then later gave it up for Christianity. He claimed the real power is only in Jesus and there is no power in all that nonsense.
Well we now know that there is no power in Christianity either. Just a bunch of conmen and junkie followers that are addicted to the feel-good feelings that those conmen provide.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by Niflheim(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
I read the 6th and 7th books of Moses waaaaaayyyyy back in 1999/2000, when I was a UNILAG student!!! There used to be a cyber cafe at the UNILAG guest house, and my friend and I did overnight browsing!!! My friend(a member of Mountain of Fire), was the one who encouraged me to read the book at the time to see what happens!!! As a gullible and foolish christian that I was back then, I said stuff like, "NO WAY!!! WHAT IF THE DEMON OCTOPUS STRANGLES US IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHILE INSERTING HIS TENTACLES IN OUR RECTUMS!!!"

We eventually read it and nothing happened!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by obinna58(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
johnydon22:

I was so disappointed after reading some part of the book

This shit is what I've been hearing about since I was a kid

1 Like

Re: I Dare All Atheist by johnydon22(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
obinna58:

I was so disappointed after reading some part of the book

This shit is what I've been hearing about since I was a kid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare All Atheist by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
adjoviomole:

My uncle tried it and I know what happened to him, so why should I try it.
show us prove of when your uncle was trying it and video of wat happened to him.

This is not your church where you tell us things and we believe them by faith

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dare All Atheist by NPComplete: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
trapQ:
You must be really stupid. I dont post stuff for validation. I post what i want to and I owe nobody any explanations. If you have nothing sensible to say you can ignore other than spreading your crass ignorance everywhere. There's absolutely no difference you and a raving mad man on the street. Calling somebody names for what you have absolutely no idea about.
I understand that trolling Christians gives you orgasms but leave me out of your schizophrenia.

Everything I stated above are true and i can give the name and address of the victim to any sensible person who cares to know. You however have no business in my mentions.

Oya Mr Petty Liar. Give us the name and address of the victim o. I am sure many sensible people here care to know. Clown of the century.
If the moronic composition you have up there is what u think is a befitting reply to my pointing out your buffoonery, I can only pity the waste that you are. So much effort so little sense.
I just mentioned you again. Kill yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dare All Atheist by 0temSapien: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
adjoviomole:

My uncle tried it and I know what happened to him, so why should I try it.
If anything bad happens to your uncle, he caused it himself. Don't you know that fear can kill, maim, destroy and cause catastrophe? "your uncle read it out of fear and something bad happened. Assuming he read it with fun, he would probably dream of funfilled and fantastic things. I would download the stuff and go through it. Then I'll tell you whatever I experience. I love challenges like this, but I AM NOT AN ATHEIST!!!
Re: I Dare All Atheist by festwiz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
So far so good, not dead or insane, at least to the best of my knowledge. I want my money back OP. undecided
Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
If anything bad happens to your uncle, he caused it himself. Don't you know that fear can kill, maim, destroy and cause catastrophe? "your uncle read it out of fear and something bad happened. Assuming he read it with fun, he would probably dream of funfilled and fantastic things. I would download the stuff and go through it. Then I'll tell you whatever I experience. I love challenges like this, but I AM NOT AN ATHEIST!!!

He did not read it in fear, it was the occultic practice he did from the book that caused it.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2018
nwabekeyi:
show us prove of when your uncle was trying it and video of wat happened to him.

This is not your church where you tell us things and we believe them by faith

No need the dare has been called off. Bye bye
Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2018
festwiz:
So far so good, not dead or insane, at least to the best of my knowledge. I want my money back OP. undecided

For?
Re: I Dare All Atheist by 0temSapien: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2018
adjoviomole:

He did not read it in fear, it was the occultic practice he did from the book that caused it.
Words can actually take people to different realms, but it depends on how the person reacts to the realm he or she finds himself or herself. It's not the book that caused his calamity, rather, his own emotions when he finds himself in such realm. I have seen the worst realms in life, but I didn't express any iota of fear while I was there and I'm unhurt.

Do you know that some people had also read the same bible you read and saw terror when they slept? Yet it doesn't mean that everybody will read and see terror. It's just a matter of individual' s show of emotion while reading stuffs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome / Unfulfilled Prophecies In The Bible / 10 Amazing Facts About The Spirit World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.