Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Dare All Atheist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dare All Atheist (4524 Views)

The Truth : All Atheist Should Answer This Question / See Why All Atheist Are Foolish / Summoning All Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dare All Atheist by Gggg102(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
adjoviomole:
I know some of you have heard about the book " the 7 books of moses". If truly their is no God then their should be no evil or dark powers. To ascertain this fact, I call on the fearless atheist on this forum to endeavour to get this book and to also do what are in the book. To those who dare to, make sure you show us picture evidences of your what is in the book you want to do.

Note this, you are solely responsible for anything that happens to you be it good or bad.
All atheist take up this challenge and prove to us that God truly does not exist. It's high time we start practical challenges. God bless you.

or you could take up the challenge in mark 16:18
New International Version they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

2 Likes

Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gggg102:

or you could take up the challenge in mark 16:18
New International Version they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
It never said pick up snakes intentionally. Read and comprehend bro.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by Gggg102(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
adjoviomole:

So you pick snakes unintentionally

Still, can you take that challenge.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by NPComplete: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
adjoviomole:

I am guessing it also didn't say they will place their hands on sick people intentionally and the sick people will get well. Lol

Chai. Modern Christians. The biggest liars in the history of the world.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 12:05am On Jun 08, 2018
NPComplete:

I am guessing it also didn't say they will place their hands on sick people intentionally and the sick people will get well. Lol

Chai. Modern Christians. The biggest liars in the history of the world.

Pele o Mr trust worthy
Re: I Dare All Atheist by adjoviomole(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Gggg102:

So you pick snakes unintentionally

Still, can you take that challenge.

You don't have the knowledge to understand that passage so you can stop mentioning me. I don't waste my time with unintelligent people. No offence.
Re: I Dare All Atheist by Gggg102(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2018
adjoviomole:

You don't have the knowledge to understand that passage so you can stop mentioning me. I don't waste my time with unintelligent people. No offence.

You that have the knowledge, what does the passage mean? or you just want to dodge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religion Makes You Stoopid. I Realise That Now. / *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! / What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.