Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers (35521 Views)

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by PRINCEHPXP(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
more on the story

Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by enemyofprogress: 12:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Why was he booeded?
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by dadada98: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by noah91(m): 3:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Hypocrites, who naija help. If they were in his shoes, they will do same. With all the tribalism in the national team, I think Dele made the right decision. Yoruba British toh bad
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by CHIGIM: 4:54am On Jun 04, 2018
one white slave spotted
lovelylad:
They were booing him like they can die for Nigeria.

What's the point of booing him?

He only chose what is best for his career.
Instead of cheering our players up , we were busy booing someone.

When will Nigerians grow up.
SMH.
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by Dreyl(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2018
I guess he did what is right for him, if I was him I will do the same thing, nobody wanna be associated with shíthole.
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2018
SexytorresE:
If I have d opportunity, I will sing Ghana anthem grin not to talk of English or England

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2018
PRINCEHPXP:
more on the story

Please u people should leave this guy. Family relationships can be very complicated and scarring. I can easily see how he felt abandoned by his parents, ecspecially his dad remarrying and leaving him wt an alcoholic mum.

If he turned out to be a bum or an addict, they probably wont be looking for a relationship with him.
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by sinkhole: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2018
okpaire:
if na me I go choose England again and again
If na me, I for don change my name tey-tey. Dele Ali for don become Daniel Alloy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by bongolistik(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerians can boo.. Maybe because they saw Iwobi choosing to play for Nigeria while Dele Alli decided to down the English Jersey.

But it is not something new and it is a matter of choice and we have seen that happen countless number of times.

Jeremy Boeteng and his brother Prince Boeteng are both Ghanaian but one chose to play for Ghana and the other chose to play for Germany.

If British born Nigerian Gabriel Agbolahor was given same opportunity to play, I am sure he will choose to play for England over Nigeria.

David Alaba is a Nigerian, but chose to play for the Austrian National team, hope Nigerians don't boo him too.

Zidane is an Algerian but never played for Algeria but chose France his birth country.

The list goes on and on... Whatever suit the players, they should rock it and Nigerians should stop getting pained for Alli's decision to play for England.

After all who Nigeria government epp sef

1 Like

Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by BilliBaron: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Some of this people that are booing him is the same people that will deny Nigeria if only its easy for them to get brithish citizenship. We understand they did it out of jealousy not for the love they have for Naija.
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by victorazyvictor(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2018
okpaire:
if na me I go choose England again and again

From your name....ur a bastarrd?
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by Eastprince101(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Bad belle... just why would i chose Nigeria over England biko?? lets be honest
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by Eastprince101(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2018
victorazyvictor:

From your name....ur a bastarrd?
Bastard?? because he aired his own opinion?? your Dad must be proud of u
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by 8stargeneral: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2018
D guy made a good decision,he deserve an accolade grin
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by victorazyvictor(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2018
Eastprince101:
Bastard?? because he aired his own opinion?? your Dad must be proud of u

As if you know....
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by chuckdee4(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2018
lovelylad:
They were booing him like they can die for Nigeria.

What's the point of booing him?

He only chose what is best for his career.
Instead of cheering our players up , we were busy booing someone.

When will Nigerians grow up.
SMH.

Tell this to millions of football fans around the world and see how far you get
People buy tickets with their money and are allowed to boo whoever they like.
Is getting booed for £130k a week not a good deal?
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by lovemaths(f): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2018
AFONJA!!! Look If I were Dele Alli, I'd gladly play for Biafra. His parents abandoned and he is playing for the country of his mum.
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by MrCuteking(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Even the fans that were booing left Nigeria to another mans country since 1960 grin . No be the same thing?
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by CDCEO001: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Sometimes our people (Nigerians) act stupid for no good reason.
Why boo the guy? He made his choice.
If he was born in Nigeria most of us probably will not know him.
He is not only a Nigerian, he is also a British, he was not only born there, his mother is from there and has been there all his life.
Nigeria probably won't give him half of what he has gotten from Britain.

Most of those who come to play for Nigeria, like Iwobi, Balogun etc only do so because they know they won't get a spot in the National team of their birth country.
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by gibzzhd: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Y would I choice a zoo republic when I can choice a paradise.isn't timothy weah playing for USA despite his father the president of Liberia.Even him papa tell am say forget our country go for what would better ur career.Imagine weah played for France or Italy he would hv been a world cup winnner,.but with liberia e no even c world cup play
Re: Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers by Simbrixton(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abbey George, Victor Anichebe, Alex Iwobi, Shittu if you were born abroad and you decide to play for Nigeria we always show love not to forget ekong and balogun but dele is such a toop player that even the English would be silly not to give him a special status

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Most Valuable Players Under 21 List / Barcelona Unveils New Players’ Jersey For Next Season 2017/18… Yay Or Na / Why Coaches Fear Mikel – Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.