Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics (24922 Views)

Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Angelanest: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Earlier today, many villagers were killed in Mbachom village, Turan Jato-Aka Kwande local government area of Benue State after suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked again early this morning. The attack was said to have happened this morning at about 5-6am.

The attackers reportedly killed numerous villagers numbering over fifty including women and children and houses also set on fire.

A woman and her child were among those who survived after her family members were killed in the attack. They were rushed to a hospital in the area where there are currently being treated while the bodies of the victims have been evacuated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-and-her-child-survive-herdsmen-attack-after-family-was-killed-graphic-photos.html

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by yarimo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided undecided undecided embarassed cry
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Optional09: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
The Islamist Terrorist Jihadist

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by ernecy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
When will all this killing nonsense stop.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by emi14: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
At the fall of Buhari herdsmen will vanish . APC unholy Union is pains to Nigerians. Providence shall never forgive them

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Evablizin(f): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Bloody people,agents of satan . Buhari and his people at work. Their plan is to wipe off the indigenes of Benue state but it will never happen,they will never go unpunished.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by adadike(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Buhari, food is ready for you, oya come and eat. Benue leaders act now! its now or never.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Donald95(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Next time you hear SIT AT HOME by IPOB, do well to participate don't say it is not your business.That is a way to send strong message to Government. Nnamdi Kanu (IPOB) mean well for the down trodden. Voice to the voiceless but you guys always reply with hate

Your governor had already said It is not Buhari's fault NOW THAT IS THE VOICE OF THE MAN REPRESENTING YOU. SMH

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Jirate(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
ernecy:
When will all this killing nonsense stop.

cry cry cry

I Am Shedding Tears For Those Who Lost Their Dear Lives in The Hands of These Despicable and Undesirable Elements Called Fulani Herdsmen.
Deep Down within Me, I am Thinking of What Drastic Measures Can be Taken To Arrest This Ugly Trend, I Wonder when It Will End and I Also Wonder Why on Earth APC Cannot Give Nigerians Peace and Security, it the Least they can give, We All Have Since Given Up on “Change”.
Come 2019, Sending these Morons in Power back to Where Ever They Came From Is The Least We Can Do, Honestly.

15 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Donald95(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
fineboynl:
their prophet await them in hell with his virgin ass

Am not a Muslim but, are you sure everything is alright upstairs, Did you really understand the news??

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by luvmijeje(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Failure of leadership. Fine, we have a biased President, what about the governor? What about the local government chairmen? What about the Senators? Is there no government in Benue state?

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
God punish Buhari and all his supporters

God punish APC and Fulani herdsmen

Cc lzaa immhotep

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Jirate(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
luvmijeje:
Failure of leadership. Fine, we have a biased President, what about the governor? What about the local government chairmen? What about the Senators? Is there no government in Benue state?

Is There A Government In Nigeria?........, cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
yarimo:
undecided undecided undecided embarassed cry

God will never forgive all supporters of Evil

Cc Buhariguy ngeneukwenu madridguy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by luvmijeje(f): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jirate:

Is There A Government In Nigeria?........, cool

There's governance where I live. I'm not talking about federal. I'm not even talking about state. I'm talking of local government. My local government chairman is working. Probably because I live in Lagos.

I'm disappointed that a local task force have not being raised. Let election comes, you will see them arming thugs. But to arm their people against this invaders, they can't.

7 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by tit(f): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
ya ya yaa yaaa
ya ya yaa yaaa
oo oooooo
ya ya yaaa yaa
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by falcon01: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
like i said its a f*cked up country
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by AdoredLadyvida: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmmmm

. God bless U.S.A,bless Nigeria
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
This keeps hurting my heart anytime I read about the atrocities of these animals in human skin....
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by SalamRushdie: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Buhari the Christian killer at work ...Buhari God will expose you finally in 6 days

5 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Danelo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
B
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Respect55(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nigeria is a joke. Is it that Buhari can not condemn the action of his brothers undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
emi14:
At the fall of Buhari herdsmen will vanish . APC unholy Union is pains to Nigerians. Providence shall never forgive them
fall of buhari will bring about more mass killings than ever
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by nabegibeg: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Angelanest:
Earlier today, many villagers were killed in Mbachom village, Turan Jato-Aka Kwande local government area of Benue State after suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked again early this morning. The attack was said to have happened this morning at about 5-6am.

The attackers reportedly killed numerous villagers numbering over fifty including women and children and houses also set on fire.

A woman and her child were among those who survived after her family members were killed in the attack. They were rushed to a hospital in the area where there are currently being treated while the bodies of the victims have been evacuated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/woman-and-her-child-survive-herdsmen-attack-after-family-was-killed-graphic-photos.html
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Dearlord(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
The Youth should be held responsible for all this blood flows in this once rich and beautiful country.
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Edge1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lied have mercy.

We will see to the end of this
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
If fg is not doing much about these killings in Benue is there no state government or community leaders in the state... Must they all be murdered first before they react...
Abi na only women & children na dey there.... I can't watch my family been massacre by fellow human, even spirit without doing anything all in the name of waiting for fg! God forbid

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by megafem1: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by anibirelawal(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
SO SAD cry

This is getting too much, what can we do collectively to stop this killing madnes?

O God! we call on you, have mercy upon us, please help us put an end to this killing of people by the blood thirsty beast in human skin.
Glory be to your name. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics by HiddenShadow: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
If only Tivs had not gloat over their genocidal role during the Civil War, they won't be scared joining the Biafran Movement in saving their lives.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With 36 Governors / Okada Riders And Agodi Prison Guards Clash In Ibadan / South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.