Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery (54554 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Exwizard: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
we know this is a game of survival of the fittest

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Edge1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
There Was A Country
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Krafty006: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
issa political
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by anigold(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
The arm robbers may even be given a offer like this: implicate saraki we will set all of you free this is Nigeria anything can happen.

4 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by megafem1: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by maestroferddi: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
He should reserve his chemical reactions till he gets to the court..

Ndi Ara!
Saraki rubbish you guys with a mature response.

Intimidation not working on Saraki ..He is not a coward.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
APC is digging its own grave. All of you must confess how you came into power, karma is now fighting back. ASSOCIATION Of PAST CRIMINALS!!!
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by efilefun(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
The fact is he might not be involved in the robbery ish but those guys work for him

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by teeytimi: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
The IGP and buhari are just been ridiculous, how on earth will a whole Senate president be involved in arm robbery. funny enough the whole world is laughing at us, this is embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by doctokwus: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mr man go and answer your warrant.
Your business is with the police,not with the public.
If you get to "station",tell the IPO all these things.
Please also go along with a customized pen because you would write a statement and no one wants to hear any controversy on if you wrote any statement yourself later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
How can the police get so low in desperation to cripple all the political opponents of Buhari for heaven's sake?

How on earth will a senate president who can collude with some top shot callers to empty the treasury resort to robbing a bank?

How those that make any sense?

Does it mean that if any common criminal allege that Obasajo or Innoson is their sponsor, the police invite them via the media without extending a formal invitation for questioning?

Ah lord. This nation is in ruins.

6 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by felix000000(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nija which way.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by package7(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
PMB and IGP your days are number, continue harassing the good and law abiding citizen.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by iammdshola(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thiis is what happens when you sponsor political thugs by giving them arms and ammunitions ... one day they will turn same to commit armed robbery and when they are caught their sponsors shall be implicated for giving out such arms and ammunitions.

Only Kwara People will understand

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by doctokwus: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Malcolm101:
Idiot, if you took a minute to read the statement, you will get it into your empty skull that no letter of invitation was extended.

Ewu hausa
Common sense travels very slowly,but it would also get to you in time.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by ultiabaz36(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
[6/3, 21:17] Yinusa Olanrewaju Dalegan: #OffaBankRobbery *Word by word Confessional Statement of Arrested Gang leader to Journalis* Journalists: Can we meet you ? *Suspected Gang leader:* My name is Ayodele Akinnibosun aka (Haywhy), I am the chairman of Liberation Youths movement Kwara South, I work for Senate president and Governor Ahmed as political mobilising youth and we have been working for long time since he was Governor of kwara. *Journalists:* Be specific. What exactly do you do for Saraki, what type of works ? *suspected gang leader:* we mobilise and do political arrangement for him in kwara south *Journalists:* describe the work u do, what the police PRO said has to do with Robbery and that is weighty, u are talking politics and that is light. What do u do for Senate's President? *Suspected Gang leader:* where we can't win, we make arrangement there, we scatter elections if we don't win *Journalists:* what is the connection between the robbery and the Senate's President *Suspected Gang leader:* the connection is that for example , this car was given to me by His Excellency through the Chief of Staff of Kwara state as a gift from leader *Journalist who's His Excellency? *Suspected Gang leader:* Governor AbdulFatai Ahmed *Journalists:* please what has offa robbery got to do with your story , do you participated in offa robbery? *Suspected Gang leader:* Yes I participated in the Offa robbery , I used this Lexus car given to me for the operations in offa robbery *Journalists:* In rowdy session......., what was the plan ? They gave u a car for political mobilisation or thuggery issue but you move it into robbery , we want to know the link , u are telling us a different thing , *did the Senate president or governor send u to be killing or stealing from Kwara people* ,simple and straightforward, that's what we want to know ? *Suspected Gang leader:* the Senate president and Governor of Kwara state , we have been their political thugs , that's what encouraged us to the robbery *Journalists:* So this robbery, how did u get ur weapons,my friend *how did you get weapon , tell us* *Suspected Gang leader:* it was through this ....ehehn.... one ex , retired police officer,Micheal , .... *dismissed police officer Michael Adikwu*, *he was the one that comes with armunitions* *Journalists:* *please is this said governor or Saraki aware of the robbery that u did ?. are they aware of the robbery , did they send you the robbery operation?* *Suspected Gang leader:* *No! They did not send us for the robbery but because we are their political thugs , that's what led us to the robbery* *Journalists:* *you have access to governor and Senate president, there's nothing you need that they won't give you , why did you have to engage in robbery with all these opportunity ?* *Suspected Gang leader:* *It is devil that pushed us* End# [6/3, 21:22] Yinusa Olanrewaju Dalegan: Press Release June 3, 2018 Saraki: Our Response to Claims By Police The attention of the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has been drawn to a story circulating online and apparently derived from a Press Conference addressed by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Moshood Jimoh, linking him (Saraki) to the Offa robbery. Dr. Saraki will want the entire public to disregard this claim as a baseless allegation and another ploy by the Police to implicate him by all means. "Let it be known that there is no way I could have been associated with armed robbery against my people. When the Offa robbery incident happened, I was the first top public official to pay a visit to the place and right there in the palace of the traditional ruler, I put a call through to this same Mr. Ibrahim Idris, the IGP, requesting him to make certain specific security arrangements as demanded by the people. "Members of the public will remember that on May 16, 2018, I alerted the Senate about the information passed on to me by my State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatai Ahmed, over a plot by the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, to frame me up by getting some suspected cultists arrested in Ilorin to implicate me. It is believed that the timely leakage of the plot in that case aborted the use of the suspected cultists to implicate me. Now, it is the Offa bank robbery suspects that are about to be used. "This plot is concocted to embarrass me and, in the mind of the IGP, it is his own response after his refusal to honour the invitation by the National Assembly, headed me, for him to come and offer explanations on the rampant killings and violence across the country. "Like the earlier one, this frame-up will also fail as I hereby state categorically that I have no link with any band of criminals. "As a person who has utmost respect for the rule of law and all constitutional institutions, when the invitation from the Police is formally extended to me, I will be ready to honour it without any delay. "It is however sad that this abuse of the criminal investigation process aimed at intimidating and over-overawing the legislature, thereby obstructing it from doing its work, is a big threat to our democracy ", the Senate President stated. END Signed Yusuph Olaniyonu Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to Senate President #Copied

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
This series of witch hunting carried out by Buhari's zombies is really deteriorating the image of the entire nation.

How can foreign investors trust Nigeria with their money after seeing this types of unfounded and laughable accusations in the news?

Well, I'm not surprised. It's Buhari's way. He tries as much as possible to leave the country in ruins before he vacate power.

The ' fuel Subsidy' as we all know today was started by IBB in order to enable Nigerians to afford fuel after Buhari ruined the nation while in office.

The problem of Nigeria today is that her people don't read. They do not know the history of the country or its leaders. Else, who will vote in a dullard like Buhari into office? He's definitely not the best or upright candidate the north can offer.

3 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
There is no case of prejudice here.. Because he needs to answer to two offense.. Absorbed your self from 1. empowerment of thugs with guns which is the same offense Dino melaye is charged with in kogi and 2. Case of offal robbery... Either way it's a solid case that needs further questioning. This are thugs usually sent out to assassinate during election peak period like this. O believe this act should be expended to other state where highly placed members of the public are capable in criminal matters as such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Godwin616: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Xisnin post=68154644]It is just another campaign gimmick, give it a week or two.[/quote... Outright rubbish. Thats Nigeria dirty politics for you.How can IG come up with such a childish allegation against the person of Saraki. Its really funny. They just want to silence him by all means sha.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Kingspin(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Everybody is a criminal. Allow the court to judge them this useless leaders of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by vigasimple(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Malcolm101:
How can the police get so low in desperation to cripple all the political opponents of Buhari for heaven's sake?

How on earth will a senate president who can collude with some top shot callers to empty the treasury resort to robbing a bank?

How those that make any sense?

Does it mean that if any common criminal allege that Obasajo or Innoson is their sponsor, the police invite them via the media without extending a formal invitation for questioning?

Ah lord. This nation is in ruins.

GBAM.

The reason why it was said that the youth are lazy is because they are unable to think through and do a simple research like you have stated above.

We have under a democratic system of government in a federation, three co-equal branches of government. The executive which includes the police and the dss, efcc and other law enforcement agencies. Then we have the legislative branch which represents each constituency to make law and be an oversight on the executive, and then the judiciary which adjudicate the laws and behaviour of the executive. Unfortunately the executive has been behaving badly with executive rascality appearing to be above the law.

We have in power an irresponsible incompetent illiterate. Excuses is the only thing that they are good at.

If you win elections by propaganda, you cannot govern successfully by propaganda.

After 3 years, no result,they needed to divert attention to win another election. Over to you Nigerians. Are you better off now than three years ago ?

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
He should reserve his chemical reactions till he gets to the court..

Ndi Ara!
you know that saraki won't go to jail so why this delusion?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Bianda24: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
In as much as I am not Bukola's fan, common sense tells me that it is all frame up to tarnish and dent his image. Igp needs to read crime story ESP James Hardly Chase to learn how to frame someone up. This is too simple. Even my dog will not fall for this.

I am not unmindful that politicians use thugs and Bukola is not an exception but that is not to say that he will condesend this low as to involve in Bank Robbery.

I know he will be invited to clear his name, he should just be shrewed because these Aboki can do and undo o
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by vertueptime: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
EsotericMonk:
The unfortunate fellows , Nigerian youths, who have already taken sides, wasting productive man-hours and resources to defend their principals are the ones I'm appalled for.
If you ask me, I'd say let's watch from the grandstands as the politicians help to annihilate themselves. That is the wiser thing to do.
Has anyone wondered why no elderstatesman has waded in? Think my people.

Wading in is like an invitation to efcc, lol
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by vertueptime: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
godofuck231:
If he proves himself innocent that means saraki is the next most influential and powerful politician in Nigeria, that guy has linked saraki based on his past relationship during elections so as for saraki to rescue him for his woeful stupidity.

The law says he who alleges should prove, not other way round, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nbote:
D IGP and his Oga are really becoming desperate with d lengths dey are now going... First dey linked him to some criminals transferred from Ilorin to Abuja and now d alleged Offa robbers?? How stupid do dis govt think Nigerians are? So if he was somehow involved with dem, he'll b gullible to leave trails dat lead back to him?? What moral ground does d Police have to even invite him considering d Senate invited d same IGP and he blatantly ignored dem and instead transmitted transmission of confusion
the truth here is that IGP in collaboration with the dullard in aso rock want to flex their muscles. IGP just want to compel sarraki to appear before them just the way sarraki compelled him to appear before senate as for cases sarraki has no case to answer. trust me buhari and IGP can't jail sarraki. sarraki is smarter than them both
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
New week, new dramas from the zoo authorities.

Referendum for Biafra restoration is the only solution.

Saraki might impeach Buhari and deal with terrorists IGP Ibrahim Idris comes 2019.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by godofuck231: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
vertueptime:

The law says he who alleges should prove, not other way round, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty

Isorite

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
post=68154585:
Naso...
We will wait for justice to take its full course, if you are innocent you will be discharged and acquitted, if not you will face the full force of the law.

I was wondering why he was following Sai Baba everywhere, even inside closed doors for 2 weeks prior now

Time will tell.
Nigeria will be GREAT again.
if you think sarraki will be jailed then its either you just came back to the zoo or you are naive. sarraki is a big threat to the dullards reelection and on course to dump APC hence the dullard and his cohorts are desperate to reduce his influence politically which I doubt they will succeed. where is the integrity in Mr integrity?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery by searchlight: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
We all know Saraki is a bloody criminal
just as we know that buhari is a proven terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo / Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.