Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale (11968 Views)

Investment Opportunities in Oceanna Hotel and Towers (29% ROI yearly for Life) / Jv,ikoyi Size ; 4,300sqmts Value, 1 Billion Title, C Of O Address Alagbon Close / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Easzy96(m): 3:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Twelve years after the Federal Government sold it, the Alagbon Towers in Lagos is about to change hands with the opening of bids for the sale of the property .The property , located at Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Avenue in the affluent Ikoyi suburb , occupies an area of 19 ,131 .600 square metres.The property has a certificate of occupancy of the Federal Ministry of Housing , and was sold to the then Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund ( NSITF ) in 1982 now Trust Fund Pensions Limited , a pension fund administrator .
Alagbon Towers comprise three high -rise residential blocks on 12 floors consisting of 24 of three bedroom apartments with one room boys ’ quarter each. A block of six consisting of three bedroom flats and security house .
Already , investors have been invited to a competitive bidding for the property , said to be worth about N 8.422 , 663 ,333 .33 billion, in an exercise to be concluded by the end of this month. Messrs Gersh Henshaw and Company, Mamud Momodu and Associates and Sola Badmus ad Company are anchoring the process for the sale of the towers .
The bidding exercise commenced 10 days ago and a winner will be named on Monday June 25 , 2018. Those exempted from the process are interested party such as persons and entities exempted from purchasing pension assets under Section 89 of the Pension Reform Act , 2014 or any regulation issued by the National Pension Commission ( Pencom) .
Among the facilities are water treatment plant, sewage treatment plant building , security gatehouses and transformer/ compressor house and sulphonation building .Bidders are expected to submit five per cent of the bid amount , which must not be below the reserved price . While the successful bidders will be required to pay the 95 per cent balance of the bid price within 90 days of receipt from the approval of sale from the National Pension Commission, failing which five per cent deposit becomes non -refundable .
Sources disclosed that the sales agents are having difficulty getting a buyer for the property due to the Money Laundering Acts that mandates estate surveyors and valuers disclose to Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC) their transactions involving large sums of money.
The imposing Alagbon Towers in Ikoyi , Lagos were handed over in 2006 to the Executive Director , Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund ( NSITF ) , by a former Minister of Housing and Urban Development , in Lagos and a cheque of N2 .4 billion was also presented to the Housing and Urban Development Ministry at the occasion .
Source:https://9jalife.com.ng/trust-funds-n8-4-billion-alagbon-towers-up-for-sale/
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by AroOkigbo(m): 3:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Over #8.422 billion?? shocked
That's strictly for the rich! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Exwizard: 3:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Billions
OH. Lord bless me. Pls.

3 Likes

Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Let us see the pic and consider if it is worth it!

Let's talk business!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Billions
OH. Lord bless me. Pls.
Amen, and me too!!!
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Oceannaagent: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
No pictures?

Meanwhile the one one my profile is for investment purpose, you can be an owner of rooms or even a studio Apartments , and see your investment grow.

contact me on my profile for a better understanding
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by abokibuhari: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Ikoyi way I they work, if I come house I go begin think.... Ikoyi is for the rich

1 Like

Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by mokaflex(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2018
9ja my their country
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Over #8.422 billion?? shocked
That's strictly for the rich! grin grin
You are RICH.
Claim it and say AMEN!

Tomorrow is a better and brighter day man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by macaranta(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
And no picture of the tower?
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Lanretoye(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2018
The seller is the buyer.

5 Likes

Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by MrHighSea: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2018
Gersh Henshaw = Properties
That man sha
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by kabawa(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2018
Beware of 419
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Send the account and l will make payment ASAP!! Oh Boy see bar!!
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Kakafranky(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2018
am not buying, I don't want EFCc problems before they start investigating me.
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by InteriorDecors: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by entparrot(f): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68159333:

You are RICH.
Claim it and say AMEN!

Tomorrow is a better and brighter day man!

Nice dream for this buhari era

1 Like

Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Gkay1(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2018
useless

1 Like

Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Paperwhite(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Happy selling.
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by Suko110(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68159315:
Let us see the pic and consider if it is what it!

Let's talk business!!
I tire oooo,b after all the many stories no pics to evaluate, rubbish
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by cenaman(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2018
No picture! me wey dey like cheap things like this how i wan take know if i likam? #8billion na small money nah.
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by donqx: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by grafikii: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Very useless and lazy thread, if u dont have pictures, why post this
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by bigpicture001: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2018
give tinubu his property..shebi he is d one dat buys all lagos property...
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by PHIPEX(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
The OP should have included a picture to his report.
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
cenaman:
No picture! me wey dey like cheap things like this how i wan take know if i likam? #8billion na small money nah.
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by cenaman(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
lol
Re: Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale by cenaman(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
cheesy
CofOLandOfPeace:

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling Asokoro Gardens...sunrise Hills Abuja FCT (pictures) / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure / Fire Guts Another Building In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.