Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (16635 Views)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Composes Note For Wife, Ifeanyi, From Amazing Grace Song / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by greatID: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
livestreamlink1:
na god go punish all this fake men of god

check out this 99% sure banker odd for today BET9JA games in the link below

click here

dont miss out on this sure winning tips

"SAY NO TO HAD I KNOWN oh"
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by LaudableXX: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ifeanyi Adefarasin (nee Mordi), thank God for your life. cheesy I marvel at how the Almighty turned your entire life around, making it a message of grace and a shining testimony. Congratulations to you, both. May the Good Lord who brought you two together, keep you together for life. cool
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by ready2learn: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Congratulations!!!
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Goke7: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
opribo:

So after doing all that do you know the toll on his health
All I'm saying is that they should just be themselves, be real, no dramas, and no playing to the gallery. JUST PREACH.
They are themselves o, Ayo oritsejafor is another shouting preacher from his younger days and even at his old age, he is still himself shouting when he preaches. It is who they are
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by naijacentric(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
ikorodureporta:
4kin Evil Molech-Worshipping illuminatists cheesy cheesy
bro is he really a freemason person
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by ikorodureporta: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:
bro is he really a freemason person

u'r asking....so thoz pishures look fake??
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by gwama: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
LaudableXX:
Ifeanyi Adefarasin (nee Mordi), thank God for your life. cheesy I marvel at how the Almighty turned your entire life around, making it a message of grace and a shining testimony. Congratulations to you, both. May the Good Lord who brought you two together, keep you together for life. cool

Does Ifeanyi father is a white man??
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by LaudableXX: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
gwama:
Does Ifeanyi father is a white man??
No, her mother is German, a white woman. Her father used to be a Professor in Unilag in those days. He was from Delta state. The Mordi sisters (i.e. Grace, Ifeanyi & Chuku) were well known as popular party-loving, rocking girls in those old days. My older cousins went to school with them, in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by gwama: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

No, her mother is German, a white woman. Her father used to be a Professor in Unilag in those days. He was from Delta state. The Mordi sisters (i.e. Grace, Ifeanyi & Chuku) were well known as popular party-loving, rocking girls in those old days. My older cousins went to school with them, in the past.

OK thank you for informations smiley
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by LaudableXX: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
gwama:
OK thank you for informations smiley
You are welcome. Ifeanyi's father was Professor Victor Nonyelum Mordi of the Dept. of Pathology, College of Medicine, Unilag.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by naijacentric(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
ikorodureporta:

u'r asking....so thoz pishures look fake??
nope am just curious av been searchin for him on such but dint see am not shocked most of our pastors are occultic people
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by ikorodureporta: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
naijacentric:
nope am just curious av been searchin for him on such but dint see am not shocked most of our pastors are occultic people

ok, feed yr curiousity. Jst read all the attached links, comments without sentiments, & learn sometin new... https://www.nairaland.com/4288619/house-rock-communion-day-outfits
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by naijacentric(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
ikorodureporta:

ok, feed yr curiousity. Jst read all the attached links, comments without sentiments, & learn sometin new... https://www.nairaland.com/4288619/house-rock-communion-day-outfits
thanks sir
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by freshkik(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
ikorodureporta:

lol, ignorance is really a disease, that is very difficult to cure..... so because illuminati sign has a moon sign, & there is a moon sign in HOTR symbol, that means it's illuminati??
..... Going by your shallow reasoning i ll take it that all muslims have comnections with illuminatic, because they have the moon sign?
....even the moon self, it ll mean it was the devil that hung it there. grin

.... asin common sense suppose to tell you that the symbol of the church is a direct representation of the name. *house (church) on the rock (the darker shade below the house symbol) n the moon behind represent the fact that the house (church) is on an elevated level from the ground ( view point)..... but you guys ll leave commonsense n be creating theories from stuffs that you have filled your mind with.

-- sotey, anywhere you guys see pyramid, stars, moon you start getting suspicious & scared lol cheesy

--kontinue grin
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by ikorodureporta: 5:27am On Jun 05, 2018
freshkik:

lol, ignorance is really a disease, that is very difficult to cure..... so because illuminati sign has a moon sign, & there is a moon sign in HOTR symbol, that means it's illuminati??
..... Going by your shallow reasoning i ll take it that all muslims have comnections with illuminatic, because they have the moon sign?
....even the moon self, it ll mean it was the devil that hung it there. grin

.... asin common sense suppose to tell you that the symbol of the church is a direct representation of the name. *house (church) on the rock (the darker shade below the house symbol) n the moon behind represent the fact that the house (church) is on an elevated level from the ground ( view point)..... but you guys ll leave commonsense n be creating theories from stuffs that you have filled your mind with.

-- sotey, anywhere you guys see pyramid, stars, moon you start getting suspicious & scared lol cheesy

--kontinue grin

is that a moon or a sun? See how u'v been brainwashed. Read yr bible to know the set of people God was angry with for building their house on high places, or whats the owl symbol doing there? If u'v read all d links there, u shldnt be arguing.....
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by freshkik(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
ikorodureporta:

is that a moon or a sun? See how u'v been brainwashed. Read yr bible to know the set of people God was angry with for building their house on high places, or whats the owl symbol doing there? If u'v read all d links there, u shldnt be arguing.....
sun? lol
ok let's say its sun, so the sun is evil? grin

lol man dem said dey brainwashed me, broda God gave everyone brain to think & if you think someone had to tell me any/all of what i explained their, then it seems you aren't used to using yours....

there are alot you could do with your time than to be gathering links.
I'm sure if you where in jesus' time you ll 100% be among those finding fault where there is none, tho i have attended htpr in pH a lot of time but I'm Anglican, ....... with the way you're going I'm surprised you haven't provided link bout anglican, other Pentecostal churches , Baptist, MFM, chosen, salvation ministry and esp. Catholics etc becoz you can still find links online too na lol.

btw what you fail to understand is that you're helping those guys make AdSense money from those viewing there links, grin if you know you know, i remember few years back when this illuminati ish was trending seriously, ppl made lots of YouTube videos to "catch in" on the hot trend n make lots of cash from views, loooool, like 99% of american musicians where linked..... even Chris brown catch in on the trend to release a single titled "Fallen angels" it became very popular because of d lyrics that with boost d illuminati talk, if you know you know, but you obviously don't,
I wish you ll see you're d one brainwashed now, but i know you wont smiley
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Anas09: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2018
slamstanlee:
They all have large ears except the pastor. Btw marriage no easy
Apples fall close to Apple tress. Look at their mother.
Re: Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by ikorodureporta: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
freshkik:

sun? lol
ok let's say its sun, so the sun is evil? grin

lol man dem said dey brainwashed me, broda God gave everyone brain to think & if you think someone had to tell me any/all of what i explained their, then it seems you aren't used to using yours....

there are alot you could do with your time than to be gathering links.
I'm sure if you where in jesus' time you ll 100% be among those finding fault where there is none, tho i have attended htpr in pH a lot of time but I'm Anglican, ....... with the way you're going I'm surprised you haven't provided link bout anglican, other Pentecostal churches , Baptist, MFM, chosen, salvation ministry and esp. Catholics etc becoz you can still find links online too na lol.

btw what you fail to understand is that you're helping those guys make AdSense money from those viewing there links, grin if you know you know, i remember few years back when this illuminati ish was trending seriously, ppl made lots of YouTube videos to "catch in" on the hot trend n make lots of cash from views, loooool, like 99% of american musicians where linked..... even Chris brown catch in on the trend to release a single titled "Fallen angels" it became very popular because of d lyrics that with boost d illuminati talk, if you know you know, but you obviously don't,
I wish you ll see you're d one brainwashed now, but i know you wont smiley

its because of ppl like u i keep posting that stuff online.,now i understand u'r an Anglican. Mayb u think illuminati or Freemasonry isnt real....Read abt them. Sun worship is part of them.or u think Masons dnt read the bible? If u had read thoz nairaland links attached there, u'ld understand what i'm saying...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy / Pastors And Body Guards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.