Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p (23544 Views)

If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman / Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) / Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Rachelsblog(f): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2018
A man named Pastor Sylvester Okoye who won a court case against SARS is currently living in fear, After They threatened to silence him, Its all started in 2015 after they accused him of stealing a car, He was arrested tortured and all, Now in return he sued them to court, And won the case against them, Court Ordered SARS to pay him N10million for damages, But According to his son Emeka Okoye they have refused, and is rather threatening to kill him.. See below plus the court papers..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/court-orders-sars-to-pay-pastor-n10m.html

cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Sylverbox(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Very good move. End Sars already!!!

73 Likes

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2018
End sars angry

29 Likes

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by entparrot(f): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Garnishee procedure will solve the problem

9 Likes

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Hector09(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmmm he should forget abt the money

1 Like

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Who will come to our rescue? A country where court orders are out-rightly ignored embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Do you need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payments required*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Mouthgag: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Thunder fire sars

7 Likes

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Those SARS or HIV are meant to be disbanded

1 Like

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by yomalex(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2018
chai
Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Houseofglam7(f): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Serves them right!
Pay up!
Cowards!!!

3 Likes

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by solochris(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
There is no point going to court again in this country cos their rulings are no longer adhered to

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by BBM: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
He should forget about the money for fear of his life

Ps3 for quick sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4500244/neat-ps3-sale#68144798
Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2018
embarassed
Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Factfinder1(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian police system...na so them force me to agree I was caught with weed..so I wrote the police ironically caught me with weed when my lawyer read my statesment he laughed and said I was damm smart na so I win case...black and blue wearing ignorant bastards

32 Likes

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by 1miccza: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Sylverbox:
Very good move. End Sars already!!!

Who will end the SARS?? Oga Transmission commission?? He's busy looking for more opposition to frame..

10 Likes

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Iceman2017(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2018
tongue
This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Benefizz: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Our democracy is in injury time

1 Like

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Felixalex(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Otuocha!

1 Like

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2018
solochris:
There is no point going to court again in this country cos their rulings are no longer adhered to

Exactly forget court rullimgs in Nigeria , the country is a lawless land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2018
This guys are criminals in Police uniform... and till today, Buhari fails to say something about them just because Yusuf can never be a victim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Harrynight(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2018
grin

But what's the difference between SARS and ARM ROBBERS

1 Like

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2018
entparrot:

What is this my love care to explain?
Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by okolet(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Pay up sharperly b4 I finish dis dragtongue

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Metuh: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Terrorist Buhari started this nonsense of disobedience to court orders.

...and some people will say nobody should take law into their hands. Law that law enforcement agencies don't even obey.

This country is finished.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2018
entparrot:
re you a lawyer? You should go back to law school for this callous comment

1 Like

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by oyetunder(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided One day I decided to look back and examined those who joined the police among those we had our childhood together by proximity...behold, 99% of them were those we knew as hooligans...young thieves...loafers...and territorial miscreants. They are the species all godly parents did not allow their kids to interact with...and all the doors to responsible homes were closed against them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Donwyz(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2018
if the Federal executives can disobey court orders. why won't this yeye SARS follow them

1 Like

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Lanretoye(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2018
IGP just transmitted and is still battling with Saraki,you want him to come and pay 10m.

1 Like

Re: Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p by Slymonster(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2018
If they don't pay up. The judiciary is dead in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam / What Is Wrong With Nigerians? As Kidnapped Md Of God Is Good Motors Found Dead / Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.