Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) (3965 Views)

Mhiz Gold Sex Tape(the Real Owner Have Finally Speaks Out / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by GisterBlogger: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2018
GistMore.com

It was reported yesterday that Comedian and Wazobia FM OAP, Nedu Brazil has bought a Range Rover Autobiography which is worth over N80 million Naira.

Nedu reacted saying that he only did borrow pose and finally shows off the real owner of the newly acquired Range Rover Autobiography, which is reportedly worth over 80 million naira.

See his post below...

Na borrow pose I do o....make una see the real owner @arosinobillz
Thanks for the congratulations tho even if I no write say I buy moto...our own dey come.

Gist from GistMore

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/borrow-pose-see-real-owner-range-rover-autobiography-nedu-reacts-pics

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by GisterBlogger: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2018

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by eezeribe(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Before nkọ?
How can he afford 80 million naira range rover?
The car doesn't even fit him...
What fits him is a Tokunbo 1996 Toyota camry (pencil light)

6 Likes

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by GisterBlogger: 7:02am On Jun 04, 2018
cool
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2018
.......and some people were already shouting and praying in tongues that the God of Nedu Brazil should not forget them! wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by OKorowanta: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2018
We no wan ask God question say when our own go come but the God of answer go do am for us in no time.

1 Like

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by izzou(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2018
grin

That was actually the plan

The guy paid Nedu to do this.

1 Like

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2018
NL was quick to put this fake news (from deluded bloggers) to its FP, lol!

3 Likes

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by ashewoboy(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
make we nor lie. the car fit NEDU wellas. you mean nedu can not afford that type of car? i doubt it. he is cashing out big time. he is talented and making money here and there. getting endorsements. he should be able to afford it.
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Heh
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by idu1(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68159626:
.......and some people were already shouting and praying in tongues that the God of Nedu Brazil should not forget them! wink cheesy grin
You no dey sell BBQ again?

2 Likes

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2018
idu1:

You no dey sell BBQ again?

We are always at your service sir/Ma.
Thanks for the heads up.
Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by idu1(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68161921:

We are always at your service sir/Ma.
Thanks for the heads up.
Stay blessed.

Why u no dey take advert serious again. I dey enjoy am then..
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2018
idu1:

Why u no dey take advert serious again. I dey enjoy am then..
Advert is King in business.
We try as much as possible to do as much as we can, at the end of the day, it's the blessings of God that matters.
Do have a nice day Mr Idu.
Thanks for the heads up once again!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by Prolificdeman: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2018
lol..such is life.
PS: check my signature.
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by GisterBlogger: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by MrGist: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by GreatOlu1: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Grow up boy don't be a hater. And mind u there is nothing like 1996 Toyota camry pencil light.
eezeribe:
Before nkọ?
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by MrGist: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by lyrical(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
NL was quick to put this fake news (from deluded bloggers) to its FP, lol!
bro, abeg, dem dey pay for FP or FTC?
Re: I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) by lyrical(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
eezeribe:
Before nkọ?
i for say 96 corolla, base on height and length

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Celebrities / I Had A Blast On My 32nd Birthday! *yay!!! - Stephanie Okereke-linus / Dammy Krane Finally Gets To See His Mum For The First Time In 10 Years (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.