Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (50353 Views)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by 1960ng(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2018
A Nigerian Twitter user Named TheDamilola posted on twitter how get contacted Herpes having Orgy S*x with her friends. shocked shocked shocked

She tweeted :

My life is over. My friends suggested we have a private orgy which I agreed to because we knew the guys already. lt’s like exes and close friends so they were people we were familiar with. In total 5 ladies, 5 guys. We asked them to do std tests which they did before the orgy.We did everything she and didn’t use condoms We had bomb S*x which i have never experienced my whole life on earth but this is where the wahala started. Days later and I started itching and pains all around my vagina , after I started noticing rashes i became furious , I went to do a test and confirmed l had genital herpes. Turns out, one of my friends who is a lady had the herpes and kept quiet about It. The guy had sex with her he contacted it . The guy had sex with her first then had sex with me next so somehow transferred It to me. I am mentally down and I hope I find a cure This is just a warning for everyone that you can only trust yourself. cry cry cry cry

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/04/i-contacted-herpes-through-orgy-sx-with-my-friends-lady-crys-out/

2 Shares

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS OOO!!

251 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by austyn0(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2018
The senselessness of some girls de run on 16G network....SMH

246 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Even dogs don't and can't do this. People becoming more degraded than animals. Fooooooooooool! cry

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by BiafranBushBoy: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68163581:
CONGRATULATIONS OOO!!

Always on every thread... Not for promoting your business, but for dropping shiit.

From being a pro Buhari supporter to arguing shiit all the time.

What time do you have to do BBQ for customers?

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Flamezzz: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2018
I just pity the young girl this idiot used her picture in opening that fake account.

Na so them dey take pass infection? Like stretching your hand to collect butter from your mum and then passing it down to your younger bro afters few minutes grin

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by HeWrites(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018
undecided
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by IamPlato(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018

Stupid Girl!

Your Pussy should Have Been Infected With Ebola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Evablizin(f): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2018
I hope say no be another person pishure you use de talk this nonsense for twitter.

31 Likes

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by GoldenJAT(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Why is she complaining So they only asked d guys to run a test.... But dint go for one themselves.

13 Likes

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by SoapQueen(f): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
PurplePatch:
Even dogs don't and can't do this. People becoming more degraded than animals. Fooooooooooool! cry

I tell you. So so so shameless and disgusting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by eezeribe(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Always on every thread... Not for promoting your business, but for dropping shiit.

From being a pro Buhari supporter to arguing shiit all the time.

What time do you have to do BBQ for customers?
... It's as if you read my mind.

16 Likes

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
smiley
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by BiafranBushBoy: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2018
eezeribe:

... It's as if you read my mind.

Dude is just a low budget scam.

Prolly in the BMC, but using BBq as a cover up.

Wonders just started.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Evablizin:
I hope say no be another person pishure you use de talk this nonsense for twitter.
lol u expect her to be so foolish and splash her real pixcheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by skywalker240(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Wasted indomie children of doom.
God will help you. change ur ways.

Today is my birthday.

guys biko send likes, how can i be in nairaland for 5yrs and just 30 likes ?
oya make una still sorry 4 me. na like i ask o abi make i send acct number?
grin

187 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Goldmaxx(f): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2018
all women are hoes except my mom, female relatives and sisters

1 Like

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by deanoffaculty: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
"Big trouble in the little China"
You are now in a mess and you are crying out. If you can open your legs, you can open your brain to find a cure.

4 Likes

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Well thanks to the young lady for sharing her story. Thats why its important to always insist on safe sex life no get duplicate.
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by nanauju(f): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by mejai(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2018
see d bascard warning us o. who wan try am b4? u Neva see
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by mejai(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2018
see d bascard warning us o. who wan try am b4? u Neva see
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by mejai(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Goldmaxx:
all women are hoes except my mom, female relatives and sisters
shebi u wan make we mention, if I say dat statement of urs now, u no see ur people na ashawo grin

6 Likes

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Mandrake007(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Her lips are so sumptuous feel like sucking on them any way may God help her in Jesus name.
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by BabbanBura(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
That's why you should fear these girls . 80% of Nigerian girls carry at least one form of STD. Out of that 80% , 95% of carriers are usually the innocent looking ones. Survey shows that the highest carriers of chlymidia, gonorrhea, herpes, genital warts and syphilis in Nigeria are the Yoruba's, followed by the idomas/TIV/Igede, then the Hausa's.

Please play safe. Always use a condom.

Ah Bros, where are our Professional Sisters from the land of the Flying Beings? - your list is incomplete.
Besides if no tribe from Kaduna, Plateau and Taraba States appear in your list - ah no go believe am

2 Likes

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Maldek666: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sex orgy is great, almost always. Do not discourage others with your sorry story.
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by CAPSLOCKED: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
That's why you should fear these girls . 80% of Nigerian girls carry at least one form of STD.

ANSWER ME HONESTLY.

DO THESE GIRLS GET THE STD FROM MEN, OR IT'S DOWNLOADED LIKE AN APP FROM PLAY STORE? undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Goldmaxx(f): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
mejai:

shebi u wan make we mention, if I say dat statement of urs now, u no see ur people na ashawo grin
except my family 😂 😂 lol cool
mejai:

except my family 😂 😂 lol
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Some pple are useless, i have seen this gal on insta . dis profile is fake

3 Likes

Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by deafeyez: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Make I see how e dey, pissure lipsrsealed
Re: I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter by wayne4loan: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked what a wonderful world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.