Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Boko Haram In Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Ekiti State (960 Views)

Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram In Ekiti State by doctorexcel: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2018
This is to inform anybody coming to Ekiti from Lagos, Ibadan, Oshogbo etc or going out of Ekiti or have any course to pass through Ekiti, not to pass through Efon pls. There is serious killing and kidnapping between Efon and Aramoko since last week. Pls pass through AKURE instead. These people are not armed robbers but Boko Haram. Be informed

This information has been trending online for some time now. Please can we have a confirmation or rebuttal of this. If you live around Ekiti and its environs, please enlighten us. Please lets be our brother's keeper.
Re: Boko Haram In Ekiti State by Hafeexla(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2018
doctorexcel:

This is to inform anybody coming to Ekiti from Lagos, Ibadan, Oshogbo etc or going out of Ekiti or have any course to pass through Ekiti, not to pass through Efon pls. There is serious killing and kidnapping between Efon and Aramoko since last week. Pls pass through AKURE instead. These people are not armed robbers but Boko Haram. Be informed

This information has been trending online for some time now. Please can we have a confirmation or rebuttal of this. If you live around Ekiti and its environs, please enlighten us. Please lets be our brother's keeper.
So you are also part of them abi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Ekiti State by doctorexcel: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Hafeexla:
So you are also part of them abi

All I ask is information from those living around there. Don't be in haste to post if u have nothing to say
Re: Boko Haram In Ekiti State by Hafeexla(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2018
doctorexcel:

All I ask is information from those living around there. Don't be in haste to post if u have nothing to say
Haste' funny you am fully based in ekiti' it is like you aren't conversant with recent event in the state. we know culprit are kidnaping individual on that route but how did you know they are boko haram. and for the information military are currently combing the area to curb the activities.

Dont post fake information on nairaland mynd44
#makenairalandclean
Re: Boko Haram In Ekiti State by powerkey: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
They are buhari's boys
Re: Boko Haram In Ekiti State by doctorexcel: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Hafeexla:
Haste' funny you am fully based in ekiti' it is like you aren't conversant with recent event in the state. we know culprit are kidnaping individual on that route but how did you know they are boko haram. and for the information military are currently combing the area to curb the activities.

Dont post fake information on nairaland mynd44
#makenairalandclean

The last time I checked,u don't know me neither am I in competition with u. All I ask for is information and thanks for the info
For the records,am not based in Ekiti and asking this info is not a game. Sorry if u misunderstand me. Greetings to all Ekiti kete

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Signed To Leave Office’- Rev. Chukwuma / 'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo / Seaport: Nigerian Government Approves Port Harcourt To Maduguri Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.