Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? (10061 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

Don't dispute what you don't know..Have you ever done money rituals to know if it's real or not?

but d bros will believe Merlin, Anunaki and other similar stories from the whites... Its not only africans that partakes in ritual killins self

take this for example.....
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitobashira
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Gerrard59(m): 4:19am On Jun 05, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

Don't dispute what you don't know..Have you ever done money rituals to know if it's real or not?

I must not do something before I know it's real or not. Just the evidence is enough. It's similar to say a certain location does not exist because I've not gone there, but there is evidence to prove it does exist. Question is: what's the evidence to prove ritual killing can make someone rich or get lots of money suddenly? I must not do it before I know it's real or not.

Imagine the BS? He does not sleep at night and if he does, he'll die? Crap!

Cutefine02:

but d bros will believe Merlin, Anunaki and other similar stories from the whites... Its not only africans that partakes in ritual killins self

take this for example.....
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitobashira

Very funny. grin

So-called Hitobashira didn't stop the great Tokyo earthquake, Kobe earthquake and the numerous damages in Japan. Couldn't even stop tsunami. Why did they not continue if it was good? Why did they invest in modern day technology using the concepts of physics and mathematics in civil engineering to ensure buildings don't collapse easily? That they did it and stopped showed it did not work.

It's similar to the killing of twins to stop unforeseen dangers or the birth of a sickle cell child as a punishment from the gods, thereby using the child as sacrifice or appeasement.

As usual, unadulterated crap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by bold44: 5:02am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by MaziOmenuko: 5:15am On Jun 05, 2018
This would make a good script for a movie with title; 50k.

I stopped reading when the 3rd guy gave 50k also. What a load of trash. This is the 2nd story of fake money ritual and yahoo I have read here in the last 48hrs.

Cc; hoddor

2 Likes

Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by pedrilo: 5:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Lazy girls that like easy money are in big soup
I sorry for u girls
I have friends that use girls for dis kind of parole a lot.
I just decided to stay legit n humble.
I'm not a wealth or money freak

1 Like

Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by pedrilo: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2018
bold44:
Just a thought, does any thing happen to the innocent guys that later sleep wit this ladies? Thks
of course. U begin to struggle with life except u r very close to God. But whoever marries such ladies will bear the brunt. Miserable life
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 05, 2018
If this story is true, then our future as Nigerians is bleak. How can you fvck a new girl everyday? Lets say we have 1 million Yahoo-cum-Ritualist guys in Nigeria and they all had to sleep with a new girl everyday.

If each of them stays alive for just one year, they would have slept with - in total - 365 million Nigerian women. We are just 180 mill (Including male and female)

This is quite interesting because very soon, baba will require you to bring the boxers of men with whom they've drilled their sphincter, by that time, Nigeria will not be safe for guys because I suspect you'll get more money bursting your goons hole than a girl's because the former is difficult.

Or... the babalawo will require them to sleep with girls from Neighbouring countries because of the scarcity of unused girls?

But why women though? Why was this specific gender chosen as the sacrificial lamb? Could it have anything to do with "ceasing their means of reproduction?" maybe Nigeria is a testing ground for something. We going to see a lot of barren women in the future, arent we?

Anyways keep yourself safe, my lovelies. Specially you uyaiincomparabl.

2 Likes

Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
of course. U begin to struggle with life except u r very close to God. But whoever marries such ladies will bear the brunt. Miserable life

I have a theory; a conspiracy theory of course. I suspect that everything is connected. From what we watch on TV (foreign) to what's happening in Nigeria.
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by OgahBohz: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2018
marvelli:
OP you're a good storyteller grin. So the value of this story is if several rich people offer me 50k just like that, I shouldn't collect. Ok, nice one

come and take 50k ..
send me.ur acct details ..
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by OgahBohz: 6:38am On Jun 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Interesting
the way you popular ehn
one would think your under 18..

1 Like

Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by OgahBohz: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2018
ednut1:
nd u no blind
as ehen ..
when am not reading for exam ...
even exam gan I go still do summary ...

pipu dey try o
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Admin401:
If this story is true, then our future as Nigerians is bleak. How can you fvck a new girl everyday? Lets say we have 1 million Yahoo-cum-Ritualist guys in Nigeria and they all had to sleep with a new girl everyday.

If each of them stays alive for just one year, they would have slept with - in total - 365 million Nigerian women. We are just 180 mill (Including male and female)

This is quite interesting because very soon, baba will require you to bring the boxers of men with whom they've drilled their sphincter, by that time, Nigeria will not be safe for guys because I suspect you'll get more money bursting your goons hole than a girl's because the former is difficult.

Or... the babalawo will require them to sleep with girls from Neighbouring countries because of the scarcity of unused girls?

But why women though? Why was this specific gender chosen as the sacrificial lamb? Could it have anything to do with "ceasing their means of reproduction?" maybe Nigeria is a testing ground for something. We going to see a lot of barren women in the future, arent we?

Anyways keep yourself safe, my lovelies. Specially you uyaiincomparabl.

Why me?
Do you mean i rigmarole with fraudsters?
Well, thanks for calling me out on this. It means a lot.
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why me?
Do you mean i rigmarole with fraudsters?

You don't have the murderous eyes of a slay. Plus you are attracted to a different calibre of men.

Well, thanks for calling me out on this. It means a lot.

You're welcome.
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Heloct(f): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsteve:

This thread is meant to be an Eye-opener, but No...some people will ignorantly choose to remain ignorant.
Quite a pity!

By the time they eventually get married, and can't conceive, even when medical reports have given them a clean bill of health, they begin to wonder the cause of barrenness.

My dear...this is partly the cause!
Stay awoke...that is: if you haven't fallen a victim yet!

You should take things easy hun.

Didn't say this doesn't happen and I'm pretty aware.

The fact that the Op's story wasn't straightforward to me doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Heloct(f): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2018
BabbanBura:

They don use this one finish

Can you take back your words please.

I have nothing to do with them and the power of darkness has no power over me.
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Heloct(f): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsteve:

This thread is meant to be an Eye-opener, but No...some people will ignorantly choose to remain ignorant.
Quite a pity!

By the time they eventually get married, and can't conceive, even when medical reports have given them a clean bill of health, they begin to wonder the cause of barrenness.

My dear...this is partly the cause!
Stay awoke...that is: if you haven't fallen a victim yet!

And more so, I wasn't the only one who doubted the story. So, why take it up on me?
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2018
OgahBohz:
the way you popular ehn
one would think your under 18..

who made me popular Perhaps it's the monicker
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by OgahBohz: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
who made me popular Perhaps it's the monicker

nmba o ..
udikwa very popular ..

u comment everywhere and anywhere ...
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by nelsonebby(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
twuale baba!

You know it all
grin
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Kingsteve(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Heloct:

You should take things easy hun.

Didn't say this doesn't happen and I'm pretty aware.

The fact that the Op's story wasn't straightforward to me doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Lol at "you should take things easy hun" grin
My bad, thought you didn't believe in the existence of the ritual ish by these yahoo guys.
Peace and play safe! shocked
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Kingsteve(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Heloct:

And more so, I wasn't the only one who doubted the story. So, why take it up on me?
Why take it up on you?
Maybe, just maybe...I was sent from above to pass a message to you.
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Middlefinger1:

Baba you should consider a career in nollywood or APC
i did not write it
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Middlefinger1: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
So I met some secondary school friends after 12years and they were doing super good, least car one of them drives is Venza. I felt bad because I was more intelligent back in school so I decided to ask them for the way forward. These are the replies I got... Each insisted I have a separate meeting with them that their hustle are on different levels so I decided to schedule different meetings. I was pretty excited as I thought if one no work the other one go work. I had 4guys to learn how to make money from. Sorry I forgot to mention all this discovery I got was in January this year 2018 so it's not a story from some time ago. I asked to see the first one by 2pm but he said he will be busy by then so we should make it in the night that he will pick me up and take me for some flexing. Oshey baddest, me when never flex for a long time now. This sounded good in my ears. At about 9:30pm that night, he came with his GLK350 and there were 4girlz in the back of the car while I sat in front. I was sure of a good time that night but I was very careful so I don't do what my ancestors wouldn't do. Long story short, we stayed in the club till 3pm and this dude never got drunk, I was busy busy drinking coke because alcohol is not good for my system. I had to corner him seeing we will get tired and pretty soon and have to go sleep. Dude took me to a corner and told me he doesn't want to waste my time and would go straight to the point. He said when I called to meet by 2pm he didn't agree because that's when he sleeps. I was amazed and tried to ask if he sleeps all day when does he go to work or if if he's on leave seeing we were at the club all night. He gave a devious chuckle for and looked me straight in the eyes and explained.. He said he was a hustler, me sef I replied that I'm a hustler as well (not understanding the concept of his hustle). He smiled and said he is a G-boy and I was shook because his dad is a pastor that I know very well. He then said for 2years he was hustling he never picked up to $3000 for the entire 2years till he went to see this baba who did it for me. At this point, even the veins on my iskaba was curious to hear the end of this. Baba collect his public hair, armpit hair and pub hair from 3girls he had MouthAction with. And after the whole thing, baba told him money will start rolling in in 2months. Money beyond his imagination but he must have only one girl he with. The "brokeness" in Me started smiling because it seemed like something pretty easy to do until he said the most important thing is that he must not sleep at night because if he does an there he go follow commot from mother earth. Have said that's why he sleeps during the day so as to stay sharp at night and it's why he grinds every other night. In a bid to convince me, he showed his four account balances and when summed up we're looking at about N106m minus the ones he told me he keeps at home. I was pretty shook and scared at the same time. I told him I need to think about it and he said I could take all my time because it was a major decision that would change my life for good. He told me I have nothing to worry about as he handed me 50k. He rounded up by telling me anytime I'm ready I should call him that it was his father (the pastor I know and respected) that took him to the baba and he would take care of everything I need to make my own work. I swear down, the fear that entered my body made me rush to church the next morning and quietly drop that 50k in the offering because I need to unhear what I just heard. Especially the fact that his father, a pastor runs package with baba. Edakun. Some how, I concluded this is what all four of them were doing because they say birds the same feathers. The good in me told me to leave them alone but the "brokeness" in me was shouting at me to go ahead. I thought, since these guys didn't want to meet together it's probable they have different packages so I needed to look for the simple package that will not allow me ruin my life
The second dude called me and gave me his house address. Brothers and sisters, if you see the house you will shout hallelujah to the law seven times. Gold plated things and like 6 cars parked. My head big I swear n this dude is like 4yrs younger than me. We got talking and he told me that was one of his houses, and that he had to do everything in his dad's name so that no suspicions will be on him. His dad was a policeman the Last time I checked so I was pretty much amazed how they were able to work that out. Long story short, seems the first dude has told him about our discussions so he was more like trying to sell his package to me as the best compared to the one I've heard so I was all ears hoping this better. Mans tired of being broke and need a way out.... Nigga said all all he has to do is sleep with different girl everyday without protection. In my mind this Mans enjoying oh, no wonder he's comfortable telling about it with plenty smile in between. Mans further said after every three months he must go with the pant of the last three girls he slept with in the last three days of the month. Things were still sounding easy until mans mentioned the shocker that made me like my "brokeness". Mans said all the girls I sleep with must be from the same area � (as in, if I chose Egbeda only girls that live in Egbeda must be knacked) Ogar oh. He said if he knacks any girl out of Egbeda he will die. Well, all the money in the world wasn't worth it so I told him out rightly that I'm not sure I wanted any part of it. He felt pretty angry and sent me away but somehow he expected me to change my mind so he gave me 50k that if I changed my mind I should holla at him. After hearing this two, I was quite sure nothing good will come out of of the other two but the desire to be unbroke kept pushing me and moreso, I really needed to know what these guys were up to. This 3rd guy is the jagbagan awon Egbon olowo. He's about my age mate so I really wasn't surprised he's doing way better than the other 2. But I was surprised all the same because Mans was our SU president back then in school. So I assumed he used his sense to get a good deal. Dude drives in a convoy with Mopol. He doesn't even hide what he does in their presence. All I wanted was to hear his package and see if I can subscribe because I really needed to be unbroke. The kind of respek and power this dude commands can make almost any young man break. Dude dribbled me with several parties more like didn't want to see me. Although he made sure I was comfortable anytime I visited his house but he barely saw me. I was scared that the other two mans have told him how I reacted with them. Eventually he came around one Sunday morning when he told me to meet him up by 7am. I was ready for church that morning but my village people asked me "all the church when you dey go since watin Don come out?" I decided to go see him. Not attending church one day won't kill me. The first thing I saw when I got to his house was his beautiful cousin I was crushing on back then in school. Mehn, she was looking super hot and much more fresher than back then to make matters worse, she was wearing em hot bumshort n she had flesh in all the right places. I think he saw me looking lustfully at her when he smiled and told me that "that one na no go area". I quickly shook it off and focused on what brought me there in the fess place. He took me to his private parlor where I saw 4 barely clothed girls. He told them to go to the other parlor and and tell no one to come around till he was done discussing with me. Mehn, seeing all these made my head bigger and the desire to be unbroke rose to an all high Mans opened a secret room inside the private parlor and brethrens, the small room like a cubicle was fully stashed with cash. In different currencies brethrens and that instant I was willing to do anything to make the kind of money I was seeing. He quickly pulled me out Before I use my eyes to transfer all that money into my akant. This was where the chyking began.
Mans said he has MouthAction with the same number of girls every week and must not repeat any of the girls. I just told myself I knew this guy was smart because his own is quite simple. But to be sure I had to ask if that was all. Mans said not really that the tricky part of this is that he has to sleep with a member of his family and since he has no sister, he picked his super hot cousin (my crush. Since I have not been asking the other guys what happens to the girls they sleep with I decided to ask their jagbagan. He said when he sleeps with the girls and cums (including his cousin) what he releases into them is live maggots. Aiye mi te mi bami. As I left, I told him this was too deep to just accept. He gave me 50k and told me no need to lie if I don't want to get involved. He said there's no secrecy in it and they only tell close pals about it and baba requires that anyone who must be part of it must be told what he's Getting into so no need to worry about it..I thought there was nothing more preposterous to find out again especially considering the that I have met the "jagbagan" but since I had made up asked to see all four I needed to meet and just know what all four got themselves into. If you read through this and think it's all a fiction I pray you don't have to get so broke to wish for certain things. And may you not meet people who will help ruin your life successfully. I'm still trying to unhear some of the things I heard. Honestly, despite all I've been saying about not wanting to get involved in any of this, the brokeness in me wanted other wise. Meeting with the 4th guy actually gave the angle I've been missing in all my meetings with the others. They made everything look so perfect that all I had to to was just join them.. Niccur took me to a local bar (unlike the flexing I was expecting) he asked if I wanted to drink anything (this was making me feel uneasy since I didn't expect this kind of question from a "millionaire"wink. So I concluded he was the least rich and this conforms because He's the one with the Venza and for the second time we meeting he still driving the same venza. Menh, I somehow just concluded that since he was not so rich he took the low way unlike the other guys who took the highway. Dude told me he's sure I've probably met with the other guys and heard stuff from them about him but he wants to tell me what they didn't tell me.
He explained how he dropped out of school when he lost his dad and his uncles threw them out of the house and took his father's properties (which immediately cleared my doubt because I knew his father was doing well back then in school)
He lost his last brother because they were too broke to treat him so when his mom became pretty sick, he had to look for anyway to raise the money required. This was when he met a friend who gave him 50k to go take care of his mum
Once his mum got better, he went to thank his friend only to discover that the 50k was an unwilling commitment to become part of something he doesn't want to be part of At this point I almost began to cry but he saw me and told me not to do that because the cross was his to bear and he's doing it just fine. His own was pretty simple, all he had to do was never have the door to his room shut and he shouldn't have sex but strictly oral
He said the sex thing is not really a problem but the fact that he must not shut the door to his room. It doesn't matter if he's inside the room or not that door must not be shut. When he saw it was going to be difficult, he decided to remove the door permanently.
Brethrens of the Lawd, baba showed me akant balances and he's worth over N500m (I tell you the truth and I lie not). He told me truthfully there's money to be made but every night he hears the cries of the people he has scammed crying for help. He can barely sleep
That's the mystery behind him not closing the door, he has to live with the pains that comes with the money. And it never ends because at some point you have to do something new. He told me he was recently asked to bring the bras of some girls who he's had oral with
He concluded by telling me that they were 7 friends together but 3 had died because they couldn't keep up with their part of the bargain. He essentially told me that it's my choice to make but I must be ready to live with the consequences despite the cash
He offered me 50k and after all I heard I didn't feel comfortable collecting that money so I said no. Baba laughed endlessly and told me I am the luckiest dude alive
Dude said if I had accepted that money, I would have committed myself since I had already collected the 50k from the other 3guys. He wished me well, encouraged me to continue my hustle and never try to cut corners. He took me home to go see his mum since she knew me
Dude's house looked small and portable and I was like what a way to keep a low profile. But I entered inside and discovered the main house an underground master piece and least I forget, Mans got car for each day of the week and really the Venza was just a cover
I cut all form of connect and communication with them before I left the town but I heard two weeks ago the guy who shouldn't sleep at night did sleep and they found his body emitting live maggots. But his dad (a pastor) tried to cover it up

yeyerolling:
i did not write it

Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by BabbanBura(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Heloct:

Can you take back your words please.

I have nothing to do with them and the power of darkness has no power over me.

Unfortunately i can't take it back but have cleaned it. Good Morning
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by ariyebaba(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerian girls are finished

i sorry for all these small girls

smh !
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by hoebamaa(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2018
@OP you go copy person story for twitter,come dey ask if its real or not.
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by bold44: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hw
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2018
bold44:
Hw can a person wake up without her panties self. Knowingly fully well that you wore it before!
hahahahahha abi o
Re: Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True??? by Angelacruz: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Scary...end tym

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! / I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / GRAPHIC PICS! Curvaceous SA Maths Teacher Unbothered After Her Nudes Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.