Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Glo Mobile Deceive Their Customers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Glo Mobile Deceive Their Customers (378 Views)

Who Can Unlock Glo Mobile Router? Model :e5573cs-933 / Glo Mobile Data Subscription Validity Fraud / Still Available Affordable Data Sme....m.t.n,,airtel,,glo,,etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Glo Mobile Deceive Their Customers by alexDBaberian: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2018
It is not a new thing to say that GLO Mobile has a very crappy network, and in most cases are entirely rude with their customer service.

Can you imagine that GLO Customer care ended the call on me twice yesterday?!
Wonders shall never end !

Hell broke lose on me yesterday, when I was fooled into making a wrong data subscription.

You know how you decide to SUB, and you are given less data than you are entitled to?
Well, I fell a victim of it yesterday.

Now, the story .....

I bought N1,000 recharge card to do an emergency subscription. on the card, it was written "dial *232*pin# for data subscription.
I did just that, and everything fell apart. I was given 1GB instead of the regular 2GB for N,1000 angry angry

I picked up my phone and called customer care, and after listening to my query, they said their is nothing they can do about it, that I opted for a super bonus combo, and it cannot be reversed.

I further stated that the recharge card did not state that this was a combo package of any kind. Guess what, the customer Care representative went further to call me a lair! angry can you imagine?!

As if that was not enough, they ended the call on me when I asked to speak to a superior, or explain why it cannot be reversed. I had earlier stated that networks like 9mobile reverse transactions made in error.

Do you know that Glo customer agents are politely rude? Yes... they fake being polite. when I had called back after they ended the call on me, i complained again, and one guy kept saying "we kindly apologize about that" (in a very rude tone). He kept trying to shut me up, and when I continued narrating my ordeals, he said "at this point, I will have to transfer tour call", and immediately, he put me on hold, and subsequently cut the line.

PS: In Telecommunication policies, A call cannot be transferred without your express permission.

one agent (Chinwe by name) had the audacity to tell me that "shebi I have spoken to her colleagues, why am I still calling?"... I was really shocked, and at this point, I had to end the call.

At this point, I took to Twitter, and started tweeting about this, and that's when phase 2 of the drama started. The slowpoke that was hired to handle GLO's social media account took it personal to defend their folly at all cost. They tweeted a lot of contradictory nonsense, and have refused to own up to their faults.

My point is this
1) The regular data subscription for 1k worth of dat is 2GB (Glo accepts this)
2) It is wrong to automatically assume one wants a super bonus data without asking for their consent.
3) Glo Mobile does not have the right to treat their customers in a demeaning manner.

I am sick and tired of all these stupid networks with no iota of respect for their customers. These companies have made a hell lot of money from us already. I know that I may be a nobody, but even at that, I must matter.
I am not willing to let this slide. I have started a hashtag to fight against GLO's ill treatment to their customers.

If you share the same feelings as I do, please tweet your experience using the Hashtag #GloMobileisHorrible.
You can find out more by searching the hashtag on twitter, to view the thread.
or you can simply click the link below and follow the thread on my profile.
www.twitter.com/pioukul

A simple like and retweet will go a long way in elevating our voices. It's time change also gets to GLO Mobile.
Re: How Glo Mobile Deceive Their Customers by Proffdada: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Not until I complained on their Twitter account, I was given 800mb instead of 1gb for₦500
Re: How Glo Mobile Deceive Their Customers by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Proffdada:
Not until I complained on their Twitter account, I was given 800mb instead of 1gb for₦500
good day boss. please what is the code and for how long does it last?
Re: How Glo Mobile Deceive Their Customers by Proffdada: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
good day boss. please what is the code and for how long does it last?
*777#
Follow the prompts (select small data plans)
14days

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Hp Folio Corei5 / Buy Wireless Presenter Laser Pointer 5k - 08187321324 / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.