Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Double Minded + Aggressive Character - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Minded + Aggressive Character (305 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double Minded + Aggressive Character by Meekmind(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2018
This is lengthy but endure with me, I met this girl sometime late last year, we kick started things on my birthday this year, the relationship will be almost five months old but the signs I'm seeing from her aren't ones to overlook...She has this rude way of talking and even in our chats, we might actually be having a decent conversation & before the blink of an eye, her mood has changed & the course of the discussion has changed, she starts sounding insultive & defensive & believe me fights, violence etc aren't my ways of resolving issues, I believe in communication, intense one at that, trust me I've sat her down & tried talking to her numerous times but I've realised rather than she wanting to listen, she'd prefer just to say sorry countless times, she says that sorry in a way to just shut you up & and she further goes to say she feels miserable when she's talked to or corrected & trust me i don't do it the aggressive way, the last time i corrected her she was like "maybe we should give our self a break" that it seems i am not what she wants, we later settled that night after deep communication..I am not & will never try to change her, I just believe if she can be calm, be at peace with herself & be in control of her emotions more, ,she can be better than she is & I am also disturbed cause i am very close to 30 & if things gel up in a year or two, I'd settle for her hence my reason for being more petrified....Need you guys opinion on this and ways i can go abt it cause I'm not one to hop from one lady to the other....
The one that happened recently, she came to my place on Saturday & I was going through her birthday pictures she took cause her birthday was a day earlier only for a message from a guy came to her WhatsApp, I saw it but didn't say anything, he was even using her pics as profile pics, he sent love messages & she replied with "Thank you", i just gave her back her phone & after some few minutes she was trying to show me something on her phone & i noticed the message that came to her phone earlier has been deleted, I felt horrible & exasperated & issue abt this guy has popped up before & she told me they use to date like 2-3 years ago & cause the guy happen to have another girl & that was how she lost interest and she never really liked him then also cause he was a drop out & what brought the guy's issue was a love message he sent that i came across, in a nutshell i flared up on this recent one & was so disappointed in her cause she promise to take care of the guy the first time we spoke abt it only for this to pop up again... She left that Saturday, saying she will handle the issue& since then we haven't spoken...I just can't bear the thought of dragging or tussling for a babe with another dude, I'd rather let him have her...I need cogitated opinions of wise people here...What should i do?

(1) (Reply)

End Your Sexual Inabilities With This 3-in-1 Delay Spray / Newly Built Self Con On Lagos Mainland / iTunes Gift Card Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.