Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride (15360 Views)

How I Tricked Myself To Never Masturbate Again For Over 5 Years Now / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by KingGBsky(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
What do Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, and William Shakespeare have in common?

They are all great geniuses of the world. People admire them, emulate them, and even worship them.

They produced such tremendous work that they changed the world for centuries. They were men who had incredible vitality and life-force.

Because they had such incredible life-force and vitality, they were prolific geniuses of their field. Newton of physics. Shakespeare of literature. Tesla of invention.

These great men possessed such tremendous energy and endurance that the entire world admires them even hundreds of years after their deaths.

But how did they become so great? Was it their genetics or is there another reason why these men were able to create such prolific works of genius?

How about you? Are you full of vitality and creative energy?

Probably not. But I'll bet you are curious why you never seem to have the mental energy to create all the great work you envision.

If you are lacking in creative energy, vitality, and radiant life force it is because of one reason, a reason which I have discovered after nearly wasting my entire life.

I have discovered the source of the greatest energy and creativity this world has ever known.

This great energy is natural and abundant. It does not come in a pill, a cup, or a shot. You cannot buy it at a spa, a resort, or a doctor's office.

It is entirely free and there is actually nothing you must do to obtain this tremendous energy. It is entirely natural in you in abundance.

The great energy and power of the ancient masters is in your own hands and I will show you how to harness this incredible energy to use for yourself.

Before I give you the terrific cure for malaise, laziness, and stupidity I must first give you the terrible secret of the destroyer of man.

The #1 health destroyer of men is called…

Masturbation.

Masturbation is the thief that robs your vitality, creativity, and life energy.

That is the bad news but there is good news.

This is the good news…

When you quit masturbating you will abundantly increase your health, wealth, and energy.

You will go from low energy to high energy. From weak to strong. From stupid to intelligent. From degenerate to upright. From sickly to vibrant.

Why stop masturbating?

I can tell you 10,000 reasons to stop masturbating and they will all be powerful.

But I want to first show you one reason which highlights why you really must quit the bad habit of masturbation.

This reason may sound silly, but new information always sounds silly.

After you hear this reason and read the accompanying information, you will understand how important it is to never masturbate, ever again.

You will understand that this reason has nothing to do with religion or morals and everything to do with science.

You will understand that this reason is the reason you are not all you could and should be. You will understand why Tesla, Shakespeare and Newton all had tremendous vital and creative energy. You will understand fully why you must never masturbate.

Here is this reason…

SEMEN IS LIFE-ENERGY.
Every time you expel semen your life-force says “bye bye.”

When you waste your semen you are literally wasting your life-force.

The more semen you spill, the more of your most precious and vital bodily fluid you spill.

Let me ask you, how is a child created? Through the semen of the father and the egg of the mother. The semen literally creates a new life in this world.

The semen is so vital, so precious, so intricate that it creates a new life.

Yet so many men are bamboozled by the modern industries of the world and they waste this precious bodily fluid right down the toilet, as if it were a waste product!

So what's the problem?

The problem is that this vital force takes tremendous energy to produce. Each time this force is expelled you are expelling your own vital energy.

Energy does not come from nowhere. When a child is created, it is created through the vital energy of the mother and the father.

Each drop of semen contains your vital energy because it is meant to create a new life. Remember, energy cannot come from nothing. The energy of the child was once the energy of the mother and father.

It is this energy that you must use if you wish to increase your health and increase your creative energy.

Semen is the literal creative energy in man. Without it, there is no great creator and no great creation.

This is why when a man creates his great work it is called his seminal work.

Without retention of your semen you will create no great work and live no great life.

Not only will you have no creative energy, but if you waste your semen you will not have radiant health.

Grandma and grandpa were right when they told you all of those tall tales about how bad masturbation is. As bad as grandma and grandpa said it is, it is worse.

Why is it worse?

Because in our technologically hip world masturbation is pervasive and these so-called doctors and mental health professionals will actually tell you it is healthy.

It isn't! But not for the reasons you think…

Masturbation is not a sin against God or an act of immorality. No, it is worse. It is an act of pure self-abuse that we actually believe is pleasure.

Masturbation is but a moment of pleasure that causes a lifetime of pure pain. Masturbating causes you to live in hell on earth, but you never know the reason why.

You think you are low energy, weak, and stupid because it's this disease or that syndrome or this food or that food.

Nope.

The real reason you are a sick weakling is because you drain your literal life force. Each act of masturbation kills you slowly (and terribly).

I am not here to scare you about damnation and hellfire.

You aren't going to masturbate and then go to hell when you die.

Masturbaters, or “wankers”, are already living in hell. Depravity is the abyss.

I'd like to show you a way out of the darkness and into the light.

Rather than focus on the negative effects of masturbation (which are legion) I'd like to show you the great person you can be when you slay the dragon and learn to let your life-force build.

The secret of male success is to quit the masturbation habit forever. There are many incredible things that happen to your body and mind when you do quit.

Your self-esteem and self-confidence will rise dramatically. When you masturbate your self-esteem vanishes. It is not because you are doing a shameful act, it is because the act is draining your sense of self. Actually, it is draining your real self.

The semen is the life, literally. The semen creates a brand new life out of you. Your sons and daughters are you, they come from your semen. It takes a lot of yourself to make another life and when you drain this, you drain your sense of self. You must left yourself build by never letting your semen go to waste.

Here is a terrific list of the things that will happen when you give up masturbation.

Courage/Fearlessness – Fear reduces a lot. It’ll become hard for you to be scared, even of dangerous things. In a dangerous situation, you’ll be aware of the risk but you will also be able to deal with it carefully instead of panicking and worsening the situation. You will start to feel what real masculinity is like.

Better Eyes – Eyesight improves considerably with the practice. And it’s not just the sight that improves but also the endurance of the eyes. You can then spend hours in front of your computer without your vision getting fuzzy and/or your eyes getting tired. In ancient times they used to say that “masturbation causes blindness”. It’s an exaggeration but there is a connection between the two. The floaters around the eyes also reduce or disappear completely.

Blissfulness/Contentment – You will start to feel bliss, which will cause dispassion and distaste for sensual pleasures. Sometimes the bliss is so great that you lose interest in everything around you. To increase this bliss it’s best to practice self-inquiry (hold the I thought-feeling) as taught by Ramana Maharshi. The bliss is similar to the pleasure you get from sexual activity but more refined (subtler). It’s better because it’s continuous, and has an invigorating effect on the body.

Better Memory – You will find it easier to remember things and you will also remember memories which you had long forgotten. Never mind old memories, you will also start to remember dreams which you had a long time ago. The mind will become much sharper.

Better Immunity – The energy reserves of your body are much higher now so the body will find it easier to deal with illnesses. It may happen that illnesses actually increase in the beginning with the practice, probably because of the body healing itself from ailments, but all will be better in time.

Lack of worry – Your worries reduce greatly. You will actually start to find it difficult to worry because you feel perfect or close to perfect. This will give you a sense of security enabling you to deal with difficult situations without worrying.

Intuition/Spontaneous Understanding – The mind becomes incredibly sharp and able to grasp things easily. You’ll start to understand things intuitively without thinking about them. The answers will come to you naturally on their own.

Suppleness – The body will become more supple and flexible. Notice how flexible young children are? They haven’t wasted their vital force as much as adults and so their bodies are strong and supple.

Calmness – An indescribable inner calm develops. You will develop the virtue of patience quite naturally.

Confidence – You’ll develop vigor and confidence. Shyness leaves you and you feel comfortable with yourself. The increased confidence can easily make one conceited so be careful.

Lack of Anger/Irritability – The greater the bliss, the greater the inner peace. The blissful feeling makes it nearly impossible to get angry. Suddenly everything’s fine. Nothing bothers you anymore.

Friend, I can go on and on about the benefits of giving up masturbation forever.

Your mood will improve, your anxiety will improve, you will eliminate mental problems like excessive worry (you will stop being a nervous wreck), you will be able to control emotions, your skin complexion will improve, you will become more attractive, your body will become leaner, you will develop good self-discipline, you will be able to overcome any addictions, your depression will disappear, your masculinity, virility and vitality will return, you will develop strong moral character, you will be complete instead of being lost, you will kill Mr. Hyde and always be Dr. Jekyll (the good guy), you will become radiant, you will develop a strong aura, you will develop animal magnetism, you will become happy, healthy, and free like a child, you will become calmer and more patient, you will become cleaner and more organized, your willpower will increase, and you will possess the ability to make more money.

If that is not enough for you, know that killing the bad habit of masturbation is one of the core tenets of all religions the world has ever known.

Here are is a quote from the Hindu religious text Bhagavad Gita which clearly states that this vital energy semen should not be wasted (Veerya = semen and Prana = life-force):

https://boldanddetermined.com/quit-masturbating/

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by KingGBsky(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
“My dear brothers! The vital energy, the Veerya that supports your life, which is the Prana of Pranas, which shines in your sparkling eyes, which beams in your shining cheeks, is a great treasure for you. Remember this point well. Veerya is the quintessence of blood. One drop of semen is manufactured out of forty drops of blood. Mark here how valuable this fluid is!”

The secret to male success is to quit the masturbation habit!
Friend I never accomplished anything in life until I gave up this nasty habit. I was a retarded slowpoke who failed english class twice. I became a respected, influential, and rich writer only after I gave up the “dark arts” of masturbation and sex obsession/compulsion. It was impossible for me to ever accomplish anything in this life until I did.

The great secret of sexual transmutation is to never waste your great energy unless it is to create a new life. If you are not going to create a new life, your great energy should be used to create great works of art, literature, and business.

You don't have to take my word for it. You can take the word of many accomplished men. Below are quotes from Sri Swami Sivananda that show you the great importance of retaining your energy.

Sexual pleasure is an illusion. It is no real happiness at all. It is mere nerve tickling. All worldly pleasures appear as nectar in the beginning. They become poison in the end.

Eminent doctors of the West say that various kinds of diseases arise from the loss of semen, particularly in young age. There appear boils on the body, acne or eruptions on the face, blue lines around the eyes, absence of beard, sunken eyes, pale face with anaemia, loss of memory, loss of eye-sight, shortsightedness, discharge of semen along with urine, enlargement of the testes, pain in the testes, debility, drowsiness, laziness, gloominess, palpitation of the heart, dyspnoea or difficulty in breathing, phthisis, pain in the back, loins, head and joints, weak kidneys, passing urine in sleep, fickle-mindedness, lack of thinking power, bad dreams, wet dreams and restlessness of mind.

Mark carefully the evil after-effects that follow the loss of seminal energy! Persons are physically, mentally and morally debilitated by wasting the seminal power on so many occasions for nothing. The body and the mind refuse to work energetically.

There is physical and mental lethargy. You experience much exhaustion and weakness. You will have to take recourse to drinking milk, to eating fruits and aphrodisiac confections, to make good the loss of energy.

Remember that these things can never, never repair the loss completely. Once lost is lost for ever. You will have to drag on a dreary, cheerless existence. Bodily and mental strength gets diminished day by day.

Those who have lost much of their Veerya [semen] become very irritable. Little things upset their minds. Those who have not observed the vow of celibacy become the slaves of anger, jealousy, laziness and fear.

If you have not got your senses under control, you venture to do foolish acts which even children will not dare to do.

He who has wasted the vital energy becomes easily irritable, loses his balance of mind and gets into a state of explosive fury for trifling things. When a man becomes furious, he behaves improperly.

He does not know what he is exactly doing as he loses his power of reasoning and discrimination. He will do anything he likes. He will insult even his parents, Guru [teacher] and respectable persons.

Excessive sexual intercourse drains the energy enormously. Young men do not realize the value of the vital fluid. They waste this dynamic energy by immoderate copulation. Their nerves are tickled much. They become intoxicated. What a serious blunder they commit!

It is a crime that demands capital punishment. They are slayers of Atman [spirit or soul]. When this energy is once wasted, it can never be recouped by any other means. It is the most powerful energy in the world. One sexual act shatters completely the brain and the nervous system.

The energy that is wasted during one sexual intercourse is tantamount to the energy that is spent in physical labour for ten days or the energy that is utilized in mental work for three days. Mark how precious is the vital fluid, semen! Do not waste this energy.

Preserve it with great care. You will have wonderful vitality. When Veerya is not used, it is all transmuted into Ojas Sakti or spiritual energy and stored up in the brain. Western doctors know little of this salient point.

Most of your ailments are due to excessive seminal wastage.

A good lot of energy is wasted during copulation. Bad memory, premature old age, impotence, various sorts of eye diseases and various nervous diseases are attributable to the heavy loss of this vital fluid.

It is greatly shocking indeed to see many of our youth walking with tottering steps, with pale, bloodless faces owing to loss of this vital fluid, instead of jumping hither and thither with agile, nimble steps with vigour and vitality like the squirrel.

Some people are so passionate and weak that even the thought or sight or touch of a woman causes discharge of semen. Pitiable is their lot!

Why do you lose the energy that is gained in many weeks and months for the sake of the little, momentary sensual pleasure?

Falling of semen brings death; preservation of semen gives life. Semen is the real vitality in men. It is the hidden treasure in man.

Eminent European medical men also support the statement of the Yogins of India. Dr. Nicole says: “It is a medical and physiological fact that the best blood in the body goes to form the elements of reproduction in both the sexes.

In a pure and orderly life, this matter is reabsorbed. It goes back into circulation ready to form the finest brain, nerve and muscular tissues. This vital fluid of man carried back and diffused through his system makes him manly, strong, brave and heroic.

If wasted, it leaves him effeminate, weak and physically debilitated and prone to sexual irritation and disordered function, a wretched nervous system, epilepsy, and various other diseases and death.

All waste of spermatic secretions, whether voluntary or involuntary, is a direct waste of the life force. It is almost universally conceded that the choicest element of the blood enters into the composition of the spermatic secretion. The suspension of the use of the generative organs is attended with a notable increase of bodily and mental and spiritual vigor.”

How to Stop Masturbating
The great lie about masturbation is that it is “hard to quit” and lifelong. This is so wrong! When you understand the great power you will obtain when you quit, and when you understand the great health problems you give yourself when you don't quit, it becomes INCREDIBLY EASY TO QUIT!

First thing you need to understand is this: Masturbation is not a biological need, it is a mental addiction. You become addicted to this death-spasm like people become addicted to heroin. It's great when you first shoot up heroin, then it is a lifetime of hell. Masturbation works the same way.

Not to mention that many say that semen is made up of cerebrospinal fluid, when this fluid is gone your body and bones start to hurt. Masturbation is a big reason why so many have unexplained lower back pain and joint pain.

Understand that it does you no good and it causes all of your problems. Yes, self abuse causes most of your mental and physical problems and sicknesses. Doctors won't admit it but doctors don't make any money when you are well. Nearly all problems are directly traced to masturbation. It is the #1 cause of illness in this world.

“But I need to release!” You don't actually. It's the very last thing you need to do. It is an addiction saying you need to release, it is not reality. In reality, the release you crave is literally killing you. Both your spirit and your body.

“But I will be so unhappy without it.” Actually you are unhappy with it but you are unwilling to see it. You will be enormously happier without it. That's why the people who masturbate are called walkers and the people who don't are called saints.

“But it feels good so there can be no problems with it.” Eating junk food also feels good, so there can be no problems down the line right? Wrong. We all know own what happens when you eat food that is too sweet and rich. Fatness, sickness and premature death. It feels good for a moment and causes pain for a lifetime. You get immediate please for long term pain, just like when you eat junk food. And just like when you eat junk food, masturbation slowly kills your mind and your body.

We could all act like a bunch of retarded deviants and pretend that masturbating is healthy and normal for you. Or we could confront this obvious problem like men. Masturbation is killing you and if you argue this fact your what the guys in England call a “self-servicer”. A self-servicer is a loser, a masturbating simpleton. If that is you, do something about it.

Oh, and to answer my original question. What do Tesla, Shakespeare, and Newton have in common? They never masturbated in their lives. They were “celibate” meaning they did not spill their precious energy.

“I believe it is right to live celibate.” -William Shakespeare

These great men of history saved their precious energy and transmuted it to their great work.

You can do the same if you so choose.

Try this for 30 days and you will see with your own eyes how much better of a man you become.

Until next time.

Your man,

-Victor Pride

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Anigreat: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by santopelele(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ok, but conji no go kill guys nah
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by MrCuteking(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
On point bro.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by joey150(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Trash trash trash! Leave it for lawma next time.

So how did you know Einstein and Newton didn't masturbate?

Masturbate or don't masturbate, so long as it's not an addiction, it won't help or kill you in anyway.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Avedonn: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mumu Semen is only a fluid that serves as lubricant and food to sperm before fertilization take place. Then how'd fluid reduce someone's life performances?

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Then we can masturbate and swallow our sperm? So we can take our "life force" back.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by davien(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
But the body destroys sperm daily.. How does that factor into your energy "theory"?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by czarina(f): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice shocked

Check my signature and call us today if you live in Jos and environs cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by balaclava: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
All this long epistles because of masturbation?

Na wa o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by sats: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
if you cannot control your sexual urge
please masturbate (if you allow it to become addictive eg masturbating 3 times daily, you will have yourself to blame)
or find a willing woman to have sex with
no go rape o

if you want better control of your life, time and happiness
stay away from masturbation

it is as simple as that

the rest na story
tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
me that self-service 7times daily is still stronger and more robust than you
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by KingGBsky(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:
me that self-service 7times daily is still stronger and more robust than you

Its what you tend to become in life that really matters.
Masturbation drains energy needed for life. Its like draining your life out on a daily basis.
Did you even read the article at all?
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by fr3do(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
These things are true, that release drains the mind and body.

When I'm staying away from sex and masturbation, I jog in the mornings to reduce my libido.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by teekay213(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
If you like listen.

If you like don't. Listen.

It's just the truth, science might tell you otherwise that masturbation is healthy and those things but there are mystics in life that even science can't explain.

I have encounter a lot of spiritualists and all of them told me that there is nothing that destroy a young man's life than masturbation.

Pls move to the FP.

If na Toto dike now.uhnn

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by lonikit: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
did u say Shakespeare is a celibate oga get ur facts first.

besides, masturbation has to do with ones private life. how do you know that great pple dont masturbate.
do men release semen through masturbation alone how about people that sleep often with their wives? are they slowpoke?? how many celibate are doing great tinx?? are the world richest pple celibate??

I don't want to refer to this thread as a pure nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by flames007(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
davien:
But the body destroys sperm daily.. How does that factor into your energy "theory"?
well,I guess since the sperm never left the body,it only got transform to an
other form(of energy).maybe used by the body productively.
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Orodje(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
complete trash, all this newspaper just for masturbation

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by xpac01(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
This thread lacks bases, and from every sides appears to be a write up from mere imagination and unfounded truths and lacks balance from all senses...

The OP kept talking about masturbation(which I in no way support the act), disregarding the fact that, seminal discharge is not only from act of masturbation but from any act of sexual organ pleasuring, which includes SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

@OP do you know that most productive and cheerful MEN in the world are those with a balance sex (i.e that is the act leading to discharge of your so called vital energy) life??

Do you know that shakespare had many concubines aside his wife

How about King Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines
From your post, I should expect King solomon to have metamorphosed to a chronic slowpoke before death right.

Mafren, go sit and do your research well and stop putting down long baseless trash here.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by visijo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
my QUESTION is what of those that have sex frequently .. Is it not the same thing??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by CivilianJTF(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
You have just said it my brother. Jah bless!
To be candid i concur with all you have said because i was once a victim of this shameful and energy-draining habit. But i got my freedom some years ago, and everything came back to normal.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by saif351(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Admin401:
Then we can masturbate and swallow our sperm? So we can take our "life force" back.
cheesy
Admin401:
like seriously lol
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Gmajor(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
joey150:
Trash trash trash! Leave it for lawma next time.

So how did you know Einstein and Newton didn't masturbate?

Masturbate or don't masturbate, so long as it's not an addiction, it won't help or kill you in anyway.
More importantly, op that claims that he doesn't masturbate is he as smart as Einstein or Newton?

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
saif351:
:Dlike seriously lol

That is why women wont admit that swallowing mens cum make them glow. They factually be swallowing that good life force.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
KingGBsky:

Its what you tend to become in life that really matters.
Masturbation drains energy needed for life. Its like draining your life out on a daily basis.
Did you even read the article at all?
It doesnt drain my energy,i work and i earn money..very strong,virile and vigorous
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
op wanking reduces risk of postate cancer

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Do u know what our society would have turned into if not for the daily release of guys. shocked
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by lonikit: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
op, mention what you have invented. how great are you in your chosen career.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by Kingsley1000(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Goto western world,they have wanking station.humans cant do without sex
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by xpac01(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Admin401:

CHAI!!!!
Re: Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride by abbeyty(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
To the op who does not masturbate how great is your life sir ?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / Share Your Best Val Experience / Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.