Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Super Gro Fertilizer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Super Gro Fertilizer (235 Views)

Super Gro Fertilizer / Gnld Neolife Super Gro Fertilizer For Farmers / Super Gro Fertilizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Gro Fertilizer by mindsbeauty(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
My name is Mr. Anthony Okeremute.

I'm writing on behalf of the management of Anchorage Link Services.

We're independent GNLD distributors in Nigeria.

I'm writing in commencement of our interest to get freelancers/marketers as Intermediary Sales Campaign Managers for our liquid organic fertilizer - Super Gro from our parent company, GNLD International.

With the new price adjustments from the warehouse office, Super Gro is presently sold out for N20,340:00(SELLING PRICE) to our numerous customers. And directly from the GNLD warehouse office its N16,860:00

i.e you as our Intermediary Sales Manager, you are getting a profit of N3480:00 on each gallon we market through your contact.

We are launching a campaign to supply a minimum of 1,000gallons to potential buyers.

If you market this product to buyers in large quantities. Say 1,000 @ N20,340,000:00;
You will get a direct profit of N3,480,000:00 after the transaction as been fully paid for and delivered to the buyers.

IF YOU DECIDE TODAY TO BEGIN A LIFE CHANGING BUSINESS IN THE "DIRECT SELLING" INDUSTRY WITH GNLD/NEOLIFE INTERNATIONAL; WE AT ANCHORAGE LINK SERVICES ARE VERY MUCH READY TO UNVEIL OUR HOME-BASED BUSINESS STRATEGIES TO EVERYONE, WHEREVER YOU ARE RESIDENT/LOCATED.

For: Anchorage Link Services

Contact Mr. Anthony Okeremute on 08063894916

(1) (Reply)

Fine Quality Garri For Sale @ Affordable Price..n7,500(excl. Transp) / 10 Acres Of Farmland For Leasing In Ibadan / Castor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.