Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) (26929 Views)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) / Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo / Best Maid Of Honour Wedding Dance In Zimbabwe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by joseph6071: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyinbo man and his Nigerian Bride Looking So Happy
Dancing At Their Wedding In Anambra State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHhf0w4hf8

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by subtlemee(f): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Everytime I see a mixed race wedding like this I cant help but think of what's the hidden agenda even when it's glaring it could be true love

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by OneCorner: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
How e take be our problem?
Is it our dance?
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hey
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
lf he wan see correct IPOB vex, make him no drop some dollars after that dance

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by veekid(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Their chops
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Affordablerent: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Igbo ladies love marrying outside their tribe because their tradition considers them worthless, it's unfortunate

For those quoting me can you please answer this question; do your ladies have right to inheritance? If no, do you males have right to inheritance? If yes, then you've proved me right.

20 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by yumubelek(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
So sad for the white man....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Kealmin(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
God bless their union

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by ogbujajnr: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yes
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by IJOBA2: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
subtlemee:
Everytime I see a mixed race wedding like this I cant help but think of what's the hidden agenda even when it's glaring it could be true love
I FEEL YOUR PAIN sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Ellabae(f): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wow good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by chewbacca: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
OneCorner:
How e take be our problem?
Is it our dance?
No IPOB Dance

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Anigreat: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

Igbo girls are the best i keep saying it.

Unlike smelling scratch face girls..

27 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Gangster1ms: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
This babe pussy go sweet o for the husband to be dancing with so much happyness grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by SoNature(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:
Igbo ladies love marrying outside their tribe because their tradition considers them worthless, it's unfortunate

Try get sense small na

Marriage to the ladies is a matter of choice, love and opportunity

It has nothing to do with tribe

FYI, Igbo people love marrying themselves more than any other tribe in Nigeria

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Nwakannaya1: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
The guy try for d dance sha...long like phyno

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by pharoah7(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:
why are you displaying your ignorance. All tribes do same..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Anigreat: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:

You're pained because no oyinbo would marry your smelling girls... white people have zero tolerance for foul smells and dirt.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
subtlemee:
she is based abroad. Nigerian guys are not forthcoming as dey prefer to go marry 'novice' from nigeria wey never open eye. Wat is aunty supposed to do Reject white guy wey come for her

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by fakuta(f): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
NICE
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Darkseid(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why he no go dance, he who findeth an Anambarian wife has found an extremely good thing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by TryMeNot(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
HML
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by philfearon(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:
I wanted to say that you are an embarrassment, but i won't say it.
Please go and find where you left your brain and pick it up!

26 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by ibroauthen(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Them Don tie this guy to something... If you know, you know
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok
Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by ManBeast: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
That's Dora Akunyili daughter and her husband, op wey report news no Sabi de news he dey report.

Chidiogo and Andrew Parker, the husband is a Canadian.

I just wished her mama was alive. embarassed

21 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Affordablerent:
Igbos right now

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by kniru: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
that is dora akunyili daughter and her canadian boo

joseph6071 take note

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:

[s] You're pained because no oyinbo would marry your smelling girls... white people have zero tolerance for foul smells and dirt[/s].
u should be ashamed of yourselfe ,the white man will Neva allow u to marry his woman,unless she is fat old and ugly, and u are here rejoicing because a white man marry ur sister, undecided I spit at ur slave mentality

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (Photo) / Couple Parade In A Truck In Uyo After Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.