Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match (56422 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by CastedBlog: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
It seems Nigeria's 2018 World Cup kit is not only a hit among fans - opposition players are also lining up to get their hands on the jersey.

The Super Eagles wore the new Nike kit in Saturday's 2-1 defeat to England at Wembley Stadium, and a Nigeria team official told ESPN that several Three Lions players requested and exchanged shirts with the visitors after the game.

According to Goal.com Defender William Troost-Ekong was one of those who gave up his shirt, exchanging it with former Tottenham Hotspur academy mate Harry Kane, while Ahmed Musa swapped shirts with Leicester City forward Jamie Vardy.

The Nigeria kit has been in huge demand since it was launched in February. When retail sales opened on June 1, the shirts quickly sold out as fans queued for over two hours in London to purchase them.

Midfielder Ogenyi Onazi tells ESPN that he tried to order some for friends and family, but he hit a roadblock:
"I wanted to buy for my family and friends that morning, but they said it was out of stock.

Arsenal star Alex Iwobi was just as surprised:
"I heard from some of my friends that they tried to buy some but couldn't find it. I don't know if that's good or bad for us."

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/england-players-says-they-want-super.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Dreyl(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
I hope they pass group stage

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by cheapgoals(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
if we no see jersey buy we go wear agbada go support super eagles.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by chelseabmw(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fake news...... NEXT!!!

13 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Alloyhardu(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by ujampie: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Wow for real?.... I guess its because of the quality....

1 Like

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by oshe11: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018

15 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by GisterBlogger: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Jubilancy(f): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
The jersey is beautiful
Maybe it will be the added boost for the eagles

8 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by gstuntzng: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Make you wife happy...Eat pounded meal without stress ..You can get it for that aged parent

3 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Harrynight(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Abbeyme: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by OneKinGuy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by BininKingdom: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
This Jersey is overhyped

Nigerians cherishing and talking about their Jersey not minding how others with ugly jersey will beat them

28 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by victorazyvictor(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
No be jersey dey play, na system.

5 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Najyin(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Over to the guys in Aba.

6 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by omocalabar(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Atleast we already know our purpose in Russia....to showcase the most attractive jersey in the tournament...

37 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by harryboyng(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
..all Na media..Jersey wey me no even like..I would prefer the plain green..not this one that looks like zebra crossing...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Nopeace4dwicked: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Were is d exchange pix

6 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by thunderbabs: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by sleek82(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
That jersey fine no be small

3 Likes

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Ibrahimovicskye(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria all the best �� ;DNigeria all the best ��
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by cytell56: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
CastedBlog:
It seems Nigeria's 2018 World Cup kit is not only a hit among fans - opposition players are also lining up to get their hands on the jersey.

The Super Eagles wore the new Nike kit in Saturday's 2-1 defeat to England at Wembley Stadium, and a Nigeria team official told ESPN that several Three Lions players requested and exchanged shirts with the visitors after the game.

According to Goal.com Defender William Troost-Ekong was one of those who gave up his shirt, exchanging it with former Tottenham Hotspur academy mate Harry Kane, while Ahmed Musa swapped shirts with Leicester City forward Jamie Vardy.

The Nigeria kit has been in huge demand since it was launched in February. When retail sales opened on June 1, the shirts quickly sold out as fans queued for over two hours in London to purchase them.

Midfielder Ogenyi Onazi tells ESPN that he tried to order some for friends and family, but he hit a roadblock:
"I wanted to buy for my family and friends that morning, but they said it was out of stock.

Arsenal star Alex Iwobi was just as surprised:
"I heard from some of my friends that they tried to buy some but couldn't find it. I don't know if that's good or bad for us."

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/england-players-says-they-want-super.html

I hope our players will not be out of stock before second round matches!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by MI360digri: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Atleast they enjoy the jersey well well during the match
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by slawomir: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
isoright
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Bantino(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
We have heard, I pray this jersey wins the world cup for us..

If only wishes were.......
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Mufasa27(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lies
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by RemedyLab: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool
Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Heywhizzy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
OMG, we Nigerians are our own problems, so England players exchanging shirts with us is now an achievement for us.. such inferiority complex, I will not cry, it's well

Opposition players are lining up to get it, it's assembly now shey, you for show us the queue na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by MI360digri: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin but we still win with jersey

1 Like

Re: England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. / Barcelona Manager, Xavi Puts Up 3 Players For Sale [full List] / Alex Iwobi Mocked By Everton Teammates In Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.