Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Your Workplace Need To Be Greater Ergonomic - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Your Workplace Need To Be Greater Ergonomic (672 Views)

The Importance Of Quality Supplies For Cleaning Your Workplace Regularly / Greater Lagos County Apartments (surulere) Starting @ 20M / *luxury At The Greater Lekki Sub Urban For Investors Who Wants To Make 10m As Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Workplace Need To Be Greater Ergonomic by Antiquesdecor(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why your workplace need to be greater Ergonomic Some survey was conducted last 12 months that found absentee tiers in the workplace are growing. Even as the reasons for being absent are varied, at the least a number of the ones absences can be defined through situations created by our work surroundings.

Bad ergonomics, one-size-fits-all office fixtures that is selected for shape over characteristic and device this is purchased on rate instead of usability all make contributions to this hassle. Even as the motives for being absent are various, as a minimum a number of the ones absences can be explained through situations created by using our work environment. Bad ergonomics, one-size-suits-all office furnishings that is chosen for form over function and equipment this is purchased on rate as opposed to usability all make contributions to this...

READ MORE HERE: http://antiquesanddecor.com.ng/why-your-workplace-need-to-be-greater-ergonomic/
Re: Why Your Workplace Need To Be Greater Ergonomic by Benjamin702: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
You are right, very often the furniture in the office or in the workplace of an employee, even a child is chosen not by its practical characteristics, but by the price tag. This is a big mistake that entails a decline in efficiency in this workplace. Now there are many reviews and even ergonomics health association that can pick up for you great chairs or tables. For my child, I chose one of the tables I found in this review - https://ergonomicshealth.com/ergonomic-desk-chair-set/ as I compared all the ergonomic indicators and it seemed good to me

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Well Finished 5 Bedroom Detached House With Bq For Sale @ Osapa / I Need The Cost/estimate Of Roofing A Standard Six Bedroom Flat In Anambra / COUNTY APARTMENT: Own 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Flat At Ikota Lekki With Mortgage Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.