Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? (1147 Views)

Any Food Network Fans Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by blubadd(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2007
Totally lost in ABC's LOST and would like to share views and know what nairalanders think about d show and it's characters.
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by Jalal(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2007
Yeah i hear a lot of hype about Lost, hav never seen it so when i saw the DVD of the first season i quickly bought it, but havent even gotten around to watchin it!!!
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by Deeds: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2007
Yea, Lost series is Solid! I got hooked when I started it such that until I had finished watching series 3 I could not go back to my series five of 24( which is off the hinges!).

Full of suspense and intrigue. Totally different style and story line.
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by iice(f): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2007
Havent started watching it. First, its like i missed time sched, so i missed out some episodes, so i say to myself, ok when they do a rerun of the 1st season, you catch it and will be current. Erhhhh again i missed that one, so i get the DVD, then now i have no time to sit and watch it, i can't do a marathon angry angry because am kindda all over right now angry
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by mohawkchic(f): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
~I was a committed fan till half way through second season, thn something will come up on sunday when am supposed to be catchin up on the repeats,mind u i ave to catch up on DHW and Ugly Betty as well  hmm,good thing is the series are repeated back to back at a l8r time so i'll defo catch up thn  grin its more fun as u don't get to wait a week to c what's comin up  cool
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by candylips(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2007
It used to be my fav show but the writers are prolonging the plot too much and its just getting me bored
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by arikky(f): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2007
lost is fantastic esp the 1st 2seasons u jus keep wounderin believe mi its something 2 be lost in totally LOST
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by Vieira(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2007
Lost is a waste of time.

I regret watching this series.

I am watching it becuase I have already invested 2 years into it but I find this series very frustrating and stupid at time.

I mean it is almost 3 years later and yet we are really none the wiser about what the Island is, why they are there and what is the bleeping black smoke

and the actions of the plane people make no sense at all! by now they shouild all have declared war on the others and demanded some answers.

I would advise anyone nopt already hooked to stay away.

Watch Heroes instead, now that series reveals more in each episode than a year of Lost!

Heroes is the best series out there at the moment.
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by mohawkchic(f): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2007
~@ Vieira cheesy  Ave heard a lot of hype about heroes on here,noticed you're in the UK,what channel airs it,y'll have got me full attension on wantin to watch hereos now  grin

~Not to stray away from post,i am a lost fan grin wink
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by bigspif(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2007
Lost is good and can get one hooked, Im presently watching episode 13 of season 3, but as Vieira has rightly stated it can be frustrating especially the happening and mysteries on the island which by now should have been revealed atleast to know where the flick is heading towards to.
If you are a fan of Lost you can try The 4400 and Prison Break (a killer) .

@ Vieira i watched heros season 1 but i can seem to grab what the excitement is all about? is the season 2 out?
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by candylips(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2007
Heroes is da best series on TV right now. If you like comic books and stuff like super hereos then you will like it. If you dont. then heroes is not for you.
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by iice(f): 3:44am On May 23, 2007
Hah! heard lost is soon ending. They only have like 3 seasons or so before its done!
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by candylips(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2007
no the producer actually said his current story can last till season 7
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by iice(f): 2:30pm On May 23, 2007
What season are they in? I don't follow it as much as other series.
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by Vieira(m): 12:19am On May 25, 2007
big spif it is only one season so far of Heroes o! 23 episodes and it just ended this week. The next season should be later this year.

Lost is in the 3rd series so far and that has ended as well today.

You can catch Heroes in the UK on the Sci-Fi channel or just download online.
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by abdulD1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2007
i'm totally addicted to Lost, watched all 3 seasons,
the best TV show ever,

my best character is HURLEY, Desmond is ok too,
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by mokei(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2007
men this is really cool i didn't know that u guys watched lost although i have only watched season 1 & 2.i'm waiting for the others grin cheesy
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by dinozzo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2007
Didn't know there was a lost thread here, lost is the greatest show ever. The season 3 finale was awesome if you haven't watched it before, grab the the first season now. The pilot episode is enough to get u hooked. Trust me you'll watch the 3 seasons within a week. Too bad we'll have to wait till february 2008 for season 4. My favorite character is Jack.
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by abdulD1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
i don't like Jack because he likes giving orders,
i think he should let everyone decide what they want,
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by candylips(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2007
Jack is ok. but my fav guy is LOCK
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by dinozzo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
Locke is my second. For those who have seen the season 3 finale who do you think was in that coffin?
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by Vieira(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2007
My guess is either Ben or Locke
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by dinozzo(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2007
Vieira:

My guess is either Ben or Locke
Heres a weird theory, the person in the coffin is someone we haven't seen yet maybe the person who will eventually kill Sawyer which will explain Kate's reaction when she was with Jack in the flash forward scene but this will raise another question why will Jack feel so bad about it, so it might just be Locke or Sawyer. So many theories and speculations, wondering how i'm gonna stay spoiler free till february.
Re: Any 'lost' Fans Out There ? by abdulD1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2007
what coffin are you guys talking about?
ohhhh,  the one back in L.A at the church?
i thought it was Jack's dad,
so they really got  off that hunted island?
what happened to locke? because i remember he didn't wanna leave,

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pay-tv Stations Still Place Adverts In Their Channels? / How Can I Get Nollywood Audition Notice In Asaba ,enugu And Abakaliki / Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.