Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security (11809 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Edu3Again: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Deputy1111:

how?...or because of nPDP
That alone shows a discord, there are also many others.

Like Saraki is behind the changing the election schedule.
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Deputy1111(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sirpaul:
APC - ALL PROMISE CANCELLED

This is not a party issue broz,,,but committing crime...
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Do you need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payments required
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Lomprico2: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Deputy1111:

This is not a party issue broz,,,but committing crime...

Your skull is empty!! lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Sirpaul(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
ask google
Deputy1111:

how has this comment related to your comments.....
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by buhariguy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
MxFactor:
people above me, nawa grin
they are illiterate
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Deputy1111(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Edu3Again:

That alone shows a discord, there are also many others.

Like Saraki is behind the changing the election schedule.

But you know this is a separate case about Saraki.....he was found having hand in the crime ni,,,,so it is not on the basis of whether he is standing in someone's way
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Deputy1111(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lomprico2:

Your skull is empty!! lipsrsealed

Is like you have not taken your drug dis afternoon.....sorry...i know you are suffering from brain disorder....
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Mccullum: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
lawrenzi:
This Buhari's government is Making Jonathan's Government look like the best we could ever get.

If you are against them, they will get a way to silence you. Dino was dealt with, now its Saraki's turn.

But I know saraki is politically Mature, he will get surely get out of this.

This my first FCT since 2016.
Silence is the best for a ****
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by DEcclesia(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mr you are still saying the same thing, whether they are withdrawn for a purpose or not the news is that DSS withdraw their guys assign to Saraki
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Moukandjo: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Mumu.. read again! undecided

Why you dey bother about these empty-headed Jonathan sycophants? You think he didn't read the post? Those unintelligent & deluded guys'll say whatever they want no matter what the facts on ground are?
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by Bimpe29: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
APC, Buhari and his cohorts are thorn in our flesh.
Buharicracy is a Political Concept of triabism, intimidation, threat and mediocrity.
Politics has never been so chronic and desperate.
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by malware: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
freeze001:
Does the DSS now have a spokesperson?

Nnanna Nnonchiri Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by SirBunky85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
lawrenzi:
This Buhari's government is Making Jonathan's Government look like the best we could ever get.

If you are against them, they will get a way to silence you. Dino was dealt with, now its Saraki's turn.

But I know saraki is politically Mature, he will get out of this. surely!

This my first FCT since 2016.
where were u wen gej bought over d adamawa house of assembly and removed a sitting governor and also tried to remove amaechi illegally?hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by lawrenzi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
SirBunky85:
where were u wen gej bought over d adamawa house of assembly and removed a sitting governor and also tried to remove amaechi illegally?hypocrite.

Was that why many people are been killed in Adamawa, taraba, Benue, Borno, Kaduna and nothing is done about it?

was that why no official in Buhari's govt is corrupt?

was that why Fayose's account was freezed in 2016? if Buhari had Ekiti house of Assembly, you think he won't do the same?

does that account for the Hardship Nigerians are suffering from. My friend receive sense
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by lawrenzi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mccullum:
Silence is the best for a ****
you better keep quite to avoid warms from coming out.
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by SirBunky85(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
lawrenzi:

Was that why many people are been killed in Adamawa, taraba, Benue, Borno, Kaduna and nothing is done about it?

was that why Fayose's account was freezed in 2016? if Buhari had Ekiti house of Assembly, you think he won't do the same?

does that account for the Hardship Nigerians are suffering from. My friend receive sense

typical rants from a busted hypocrite.u shamelessly said any dissenting voices is being persecuted by pmb and i busted ur lies with examples of hw ur kind hearted gej removed nyako and almost succeeded in doing same to amaechi l.now,u've shamelessly shifted d goal post.I hate hypocrites with passion.tufiakwa gi
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by koboko69: 5:12am On Jun 05, 2018
lawrenzi:

Mr man Shut up and answer the question.
I have one for u too, where were u when Police sealed up NASS, withdrew security details,tear gassed lawmakers simply for decamping to APC.
If u supported Jonathan when over 15000 people were killed under his waitch, u have no right or moral justification to question any one who supports this government. Next time u shut ur hypocritical mouth, and stop living in self deceit.
Re: DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bimpe29:
APC, Buhari and his cohorts are thorn in our flesh.
Buharicracy is a Political Concept of triabism, intimidation, threat and mediocrity.
Politics has never been so chronic and desperate.
Any time Buhari is in power their is serious hunger and money keeps dissapearing without trace to NNPC and MONKEYS. Using Kworruption fight to loot the Economy dry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Killings: We Are Not The Attackers - Agila People / Osinbajo, Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / PDP State Chairmen Divided Over Demand For Ayu’s Sack, Single Term For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.