Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS (35632 Views)

See How Colos Drugs Are Turning Nigeria Youths Into Real Life Zombie Apocalypse / Northern Cyprus Police Arrest Over 50 Nigerians For Prostitution, Drugs / Abuja Slum Where Prostitution Is ‘legal’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by yemmight(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
So Harp, Star do reach that area? Na wa o.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by irririchris(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
They are other sources of law governing the smooth running of a State apart from the 1999 Constitution(CFRN), even though the Constitution is the grundnorm.. i.e the highest. supercede every other laws (According to Section 1. Subsection (1) This Constitution is supreme and its provisions shall have binding force on the authorities and persons throughout the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In furtherance to that, Subsection (3) says-- If any other law is inconsistent with the provisions of this Constitution, this Constitution shall prevail, and that other law shall, to the extent of the inconsistency, be void.

In relation to Criminal matters in Nigeria, we have the Penal Code for the North and the Criminal Code for other parts of the country, while the Criminal Code was modelled after the English Law (Common Law, Equity, Statutes of General Application. S.O.G.A)
The Penal code is modelled after Sharia Law and Sudanese Penal Code.

However, those aggrieved can still fight for there fundamental human rights under Chapter 4, Section 46 of the CFRN.
The issue for Determination is whether the aggrieved people can fight through.
I rest my case.
DrGoodman:
Please help me somebody, I've spent over an hour checking the Nigerian constitution for where it outlawed selling of alcohol, pork and dog meat plus burukutu and has still not seen it? I still didn't see any drugs confiscated or NDLEA officials report of arresting anyone in these pictures or story?

My verdict? The state government is illegality clamping down on businesses because of cultural or religious bias, and risks hefty sums in compensation claims as this might be interpreted to mean malicious damage.

If you quote me wrongly, I sue you grin

2 Likes

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by payvibes(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
They don't want prostitution or Oloshotion in their state abi?

Who sales all kinds of sex enhancing drugs? who hawks sex enhancing herbs? who lash Olosho pass in SW/SE/SS respectively?

ABOKI

1 Like

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by Henri8: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
DrGoodman:
Please help me somebody, I've spent over an hour checking the Nigerian constitution for where it outlawed selling of alcohol, pork and dog meat plus burukutu and has still not seen it? I still didn't see any drugs confiscated or NDLEA officials report of arresting anyone in these pictures or story?

My verdict? The state government is illegality clamping down on businesses because of cultural or religious bias, and risks hefty sums in compensation claims as this might be interpreted to mean malicious damage.

If you quote me wrongly, I sue you grin

Gbam
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by kernel507: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Iboman the power to grant liquor licence lies with the local government, now that they have decided to deny such to the vendors how does that become your problem? Those beer sellers should pack out and relocate elsewhere

From the novel of Wole Soyinka, "The lion and the Jewel"... Was a bird known as Chidodo, it doesn't eat excretes, but feeds from the maggots coming out of the excretes, the moral lesson is if you aren't in, be out. North preaches against alcohol, but enjoys tax generated from Haram, that's hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
chai! i didn't go their for oloshos before they demolished it, Abegi when are they open?
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by ifymadu: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just crippling businesses run by Christians in the name of tackling criminals. Why them no go sambisa go tackle the real criminals? Na people selling alcohol and pork them de tag criminals while boko haram operates freely.

1 Like

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by smartzee01: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
I dont eat pork not cos Im a Muslim, I just dont like it.
I dont patronize prostitute not cos I was brought up right, I have a girl friend
I dont eat dog meat not cos Im a strict vegetarian, but I believe dogs should be security or pets.
I dont drink burkutu not cos I dont drink alcohol, I prefer a bottled one.
Now how d F**k does this demolition stop bomb blast in Bornu
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by package7(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Those people should not pay taxes again, because the government of the day had destroyed source of their livelihood .

People that doing their collabo business Jejely. It's not fair at all. We shall write UNN.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Take all these cartons to Bayelsa. It won't be enough to last for a day for one shoeless ogogoro robber in Otuoke. Foolish corrupt drunkard! May he be cursed!

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by DeOTR: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
proudevil:
Dont know whats the problem,if they don't want prostitution fine,no Africa culture support prostitution but some people will come on this fora spewing poo,human right,feminist poo,gay poo..wake me up when egun, igunu ,songbeto are allowed in the yeast leave this people alone that is how they want to run their society, free from oloshos,bear palours, na by force?...
Really? Don't you know it's this same people that are into prostitution, drug, and drinking, not outsiders?
Northerners are hypocrites. Majority of them do drugs, they drink like swine, and many young girls engage in prostitution.
I can get you a girl on hijab for the night in Yobe, but it's this same people that will be forming religious.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by mimimile93: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
TylerDurden:
Is selling or consuming pork or dog meat now a crime?

Muslims don't eat pork meat

1 Like

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by TylerDurden: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Muslims don't eat pork meat

Is Borno state exclusive to Muslims only?

1 Like

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by mimimile93: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
TylerDurden:

Is Borno state exclusive to Muslims only?
Go ask the govnr please..
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by TylerDurden: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Go ask the govnr please..

Bloody Boko idiot
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by mimimile93: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
TylerDurden:

Bloody Boko idiot
You must be a pork eater. If you can't stay the heat please leave the kitchen..
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is how you win elections among muslims
Just feed their hypocrisy and they would vote for you over and over again
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by somehow: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Most against this move are Christians o judging by their comments and username, yet the bible is also against all the reasons the govt gave.

Then i begin to wonder, How many Christians do we truly have in Nigeria?
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by CanineOfJackal: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

No P bro
check your mail
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by westernized: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Iboman you can always leave maiduguri and relocate your arse back to your ancestral roots in Imo. The abokees don't want your liquor nor your prostitutes, and the laws regulating these trades fall within their power
Hypocrite, who told u all d prostitutes are Ibo people?,be deceiving yourself as if some of us have not been to some northern states where 99% of d prostitutes within d localty are hausa people....
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by CanineOfJackal: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
kernel507:

From the novel of Wole Soyinka, "The lion and the Jewel"... Was a bird known as Chidodo, it doesn't eat excretes, but feeds from the maggots coming out of the excretes, the moral lesson is if you aren't in, be out. North preaches against alcohol, but enjoys tax generated from Haram, that's hypocrisy.
I'm ready to fight you for misinformation. The bird chichidodo was used by China Achebe in Arrows of the Gods

1 Like

Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by westernized: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
somehow:
Most against this move are Christians o judging by their comments and username, yet the bible is also against all the reasons the govt gave.

Then i begin to wonder, How many Christians do we truly have in Nigeria?
Am not an advocate of prostitution, the northern part of Nigeria is not inhabited by only muslims, some people eat dog meat and pork, is it fair to deprive them the privilege of eating what they want? Btw, Nigeria is a secular country, there is a reason why there is an age that qualifies to drink alcohol, upon attainment of 18 and above, you are recognized by the law to make conscious decisions.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by somehow: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
westernized:
Am not an advocate of prostitution, the northern part of Nigeria is not inhabited by only muslims, some people eat dog meat and pork, is it fair to deprive them the privilege of eating what they want? Btw, Nigeria is a secular country, there is a reason why there is an age that qualifies to drink alcohol, upon attainment of 18 and above, you are recognized by the law to make conscious decisions.

Did the bible not talk against pork and dog meat?

Is the bible not against prostitution?

Is prostitution legal in Nigeria?

The hotels were they sell these stuffs is also a haven of prostitution so what exactly are you guys who are suppose to be christians against?

Since we obviously no longer respect the bible or practise whats writen therein as christians, we shouls just close all churches since they no longer impact anything.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by westernized: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
westernized:
I clearly revealed my stand on prostitution in my post, Please where in the bible was it spelt out that pork meat is a taboo?
westernized:
Please where in the bible was it spelt out that pork meat is a taboo?
somehow:

Did the bible not talk against pork and dog meat?

Is the bible not against prostitution?

Is prostitution legal in Nigeria?

The hotels were they sell these stuffs is also a haven of prostitution so what exactly are you guys who are suppose to be christians against?

Since we obviously no longer respect the bible or practise whats writen therein as christians, we shouls just close all churches since they no longer impact anything.
Please where in the bible was it spelt out that pork meat is a taboo?
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by somehow: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
westernized:
Oga, go and read these scriptures again, amplified version not king james, understand it very well, then u can quote me

Lev 11 vs 7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by judges: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
mallam and the indigenes patroness are the one will suffer for it. selling of alcoholic drinks are much at Maiduguri, I salute pompomari, Tashan Kano, mule, barrack at baga road, giwa barrack, 33 artillery, custom and others place in borno state but their also another state that pass Borno, adamawa and kaduna
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by westernized: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
somehow:

You're a christian, pick up a bible and read or ask google or you haven't heard this before?

Lev 11 and mark 7
Oga, go and read these scriptures again, amplified version not king james, understand it very well, then u can quote me
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by somehow: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
westernized:
What did your own bible say

Lev 11 vs 7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by dazzlingd(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
this is no doubt a religious warfare.....ramadan achievements. Smh for this African race
Re: Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS by somehow: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
waiting for you.
westernized:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking / Girlfriend Flees As Boyfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.