Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (40575 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by SBG04: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Konze70:
This is dirty politics nigerians play. I don't know saraki very well and I'm not his supporter but even a novice will know that this is political motivated . It's high time nigerians go to the street and protest so that all this nonsense will stop. This government should know that nigerians are suffering therefore should do something as a matter of urgency to remedy the situation . How is it that anyone who is against Buhari will turn a bad person overnight ? And nigerians will be jumping up now when they such propaganda . Shame !
Bros are you telling me that the Police should have shut their mouths and done nothing because Saraki is Senate President? Even the governor of Kwara hasn't denied that he bought those cars for those robbers. He hasn't denied that the car that was used to kill 33 people was impounded at the Kwara government house. So what exactly is your problem sir? Where is the politics here? You people should be careful with the way you analyse issues. It's very dangerous to come out and say rubbish when you haven't seen the facts of the case. Please endeavour to read the press release the police released yesterday concerning the issue. The press statement Saraki released yesterday didn't contain any rebuttal or denial that he knew those robbers. He just said he wasn't responsible for the offa robbery. Please read and post carefully and with caution.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Eberechi24(f): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is biggest scam APC could come up with, shameless group. There are trying everything to to frustrate anybody they feel would oppose them come 2019. But they brainless.
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Konze70: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Cant you reason like a human being for ones?apart
from poverty that has eaten your marrow one can see clearly that you were born from the anus.if you continue following politicians the way you are following them then there will no hope for you.author=SantaDomino post=68174057]I see blood in your eyes, hate in your heart!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by jeff1607(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:

Its normal for you to believe its a set-up.

You have never believed the right things.

shuuu you know me? which one is "I never believe the right things "

what makes something or situation RIGHT OR WRONG? evidence and trial

because an okada man calls one a thief doesn't make one till questions are asked.
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Lomprico2: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
The truth is that all nigerian politicians have killer political thugs they use to intimidate before, during and after elections.

Buhari thugs killed many including corpers in 2011.
Amechi n wike's thugs,...we all know how they roll.
Ortom's were even caught of recent but miraculously escaped from police net.
Hell rufai even came on air to say he paid his squad to stop killing.

So these evil leaders all have killer squads!!
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Razzguy: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Stale
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by GavelSlam: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
lordkush:
rubbish

I don't trust the police.

framing people up us piece of cake for them

The apc member posing as I.g of police has every motive to frame saraki

You don't trust the police but you trust the thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
yes you are saraki or the governors boys or thugs. . .my question is, did he send you guys to go and steal or rob a bank? No
case dismissed!
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by GavelSlam: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

And then Did Saraki say he should go rob banks Kill people

Is Saraki in his mind to know his motives

They wont have to steal if Saraki paid/settled them well.

No.

Saraki said they should use the guns to chase butterflies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by SantaDomino(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Clueless post... Just too much hate in your poor innocent heart. Will the boy you were yesterday be proud of the man you are turning into? Slow it down!

Konze70:
Cant you reason like a human being for ones?apart
from poverty that has eaten your marrow one can see clearly that you were born from the anus.if you continue following politicians the way you are following them then there will no hope for you.author=SantaDomino post=68174057]I see blood in your eyes, hate in your heart!!!

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
aonag:
to be honest i dont like saraki one bit but Buhari is making him a Hero. how can this be? now saraki doesnt have money again he is sending boys to go and rob banks with his name boldly written on the plate number they use to do their operations. so saraki leaves his name that he can use on his plate number and gives the named plate number to people he commissions to carry out his dirty deal so that when they see the car they would know saraki is the owner? is saraki now that stupid? 2019 would be very interesting and i can see everybody is mad in nigeria, then the presidency thinks that no single nigerian can think anymore. if they cannot provide proof atleast one single proof then they should trash this case and sue these folks for whatever crime it is theu committed for this statement they made....bastards!

The pro Bubu e-dogs won't like this but you're making sense.
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by maestroferddi: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
that's why he is invited by the police to come and clarify the issue,thr police did not say he is guilty..pls try to understand and assimilate stuffs before showcasing ur stupidity
Why havent Buhari been invited to clear himself of being accused of being the sponsor of Boko Haram?

Can you for once imagine what could have happened if Jonathan had put on this toga of tyranny and repression which Buhari loves so much?

Jonathan had every opportunity under the sun to have taken out Buhari in the run up to the 2015 election. He had tons of security reports that could have sunk Buhari for good but chose the path of honour in allowing democracy and freedom to thrive...

You see, your brain appear to have been switched off... Try get someone to help turn it on.
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by LZAA: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
delusional ipob flat.heads from the yEast infected region will still come around and showcase their drug induced brain syndrome

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Duru009(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
This government has really embarrassed saraki, the earlier he takes the second option better for him now !
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by maestroferddi: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
skedman:
this
You are relying on sensationalism and propaganda to whip up sentiments.

So anybody who has been at close quarters with a public can now implicate them and our almighty police then hurriedly declare them wanted?

I am not supposed to me making this argument. The whole saga is a poor read amateurish attempt at persecuting perceived enemies.
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Viergeachar: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

No.

Saraki said they should use the guns to chase butterflies.

Virtually all politicians have thugs. They are used during campaigns and elections. But they wont ask them to rob/kill innocent people. Our politicians are not yet that bad... smiley
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Konze70: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
[You should sit up and open your eyes very well,if you believe you have police in nigeria then think twice. You shoud know that these politicians are gambling with the future of your children and things like this has been going on for years. If you have lived abroad you would have know the kind of embarrasment they have cause you and i. You can go on and insult me but one day you will understand exactly what i mean. When they travel out they use deplomatic passports but when you and i travel we use ordinary passport and that is when we pay for all the evil they have done, if you want to know more ask those that live abroad. So lets stop supporting these criminals blindly.lauthor=SBG04 post=6
Bros are you telling me that the Police should have shut their mouths and done nothing because Saraki is Senate President? Even the governor of Kwara hasn't denied that he bought those cars for those robbers. He hasn't denied that the car that was used to kill 33 people was impounded at the Kwara government house. So what exactly is your problem sir? Where is the politics here? You people should be careful with the way you analyse issues. It's very dangerous to come out and say rubbish when you haven't seen the facts of the case. Please endeavour to read the press release the police released yesterday concerning the issue. The press statement Saraki released yesterday didn't contain any rebuttal or denial that he knew those robbers. He just said he wasn't responsible for the offa robbery. Please read and post carefully and with caution. [/quote]
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by wink2015(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki or No Saraki, death sentence await this armed robbers for their heinous crimes wherein 33 innocent Nigerians drawn from civil society and the police force lost their lives when the armed robbers stormed the Offa, Kwara state police station.

Out of the 33 persons that died, the police force lost 9 serving officers when the armed robbers stormed the police station and banks in Offa Kwara state.

Quite sadly but with a deep sense of shock, one of the ring leaders of the gang was a dismissed police officer from Benue state, Michael Adikwu.

Adikwu confessed to have killed 22 persons.

The family of persons who lost loved need justice for the pain they passing through to have lost a blood relations.

But what monetary gains have these killers made to have gone this length?

But what stop the robbers from robbing without bloodshed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by dazzlingd(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:
For those of u unfortunate to watch here is a summary,
The suspect confessed to be a political thug for saraki and the present governor of kwara state, there main job was to disrupt elections in places that they elite deemed it will be futile to their cause....so as of the bank robbery case...they took matters into their own hands without any backing from the political class whatsoever, in fact the suspect went further to confess that the chief of staff to the governor gave them two a.k 47 to continue their political thuggery but it was actually a retired police officer that gave them 5 a.k 47 they used in carrying the robbery...out of pure greed and wickedness they planned and executed the bank robbery...the suspect said and I quote "it is the devil that made them Rob" well that's what they all say after being caught....so as many of u logical lots see no reason why a governor and a Senate president will order a bank robbery when they have abundance of wealth at their disposal....this confession proves that ur logical thinking is right....
No connection to the robbery whatsoever...
Case dismissed

So whatz what's your point? That the men who armed killers are justified and be set free...

2 Likes

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by CriticMaestro: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

So whatz what's your point? That the men who armed killers are justified and be set free...

Second to the last line...
No connection to the robbery case..

Read well Caesar
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by kolmart: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
PMB impeachment imminent?
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by edupedia: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
VULCAN:
Interesting how anybody that opposes the dictator is entangled in either Murder or Fraud cases. Hmmm. Must be a coincidence

.u never see dictator obviously...who be Saraki to Buhari?....Saraki is lucky that Buhari is now a democrat... he for don smell suya pepper since....he wants to investigate a stolen mace he too stole by fornication with PDP...the earlier he and his gang of political fornicators cross to where they really belong the better...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by dazzlingd(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Second to the last line...
No connection to the robbery case..

Read well Caesar

I need to get this clear...

Are u saying that since they did not order any robbery, then the men who armed killers of about 30 people should be set free and they have no case to answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
lonecatt:
tommorow this same guys will tell you they made the statement out of duress just to implicate saraki .
Nigeria police are notorious for this
The same police who would leave the real robbers terrorising a particular neighborhood and go after innocent commuters waiting at the bus stop,order them into their pick-up vans and label them armed robbers. What can't the Nigerian polio do,they are capable of anything.
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by LZAA: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian police force has released a video confession of one of the Offa Robbery Suspects called AY admitting that he works for the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/sarakis-boys-video-confession-offa-robbery-suspectswatch/

Offa robbery?
Saraki?
Pls link the two cause i'm not understanding
In america soldiers and policemen(some) become serial killers and nobody links them to their units
They are charged and persecuted for THE crime they are caught commiting
Buhari's handlers are really reaching with this and it will surely backfire as kwara is home to yoruba moslems
Cc immhotep sarkin Roger3D pointzerom iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by dotcomnamename: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:
For those of u unfortunate to watch here is a summary,
The suspect confessed to be a political thug for saraki and the present governor of kwara state, there main job was to disrupt elections in places that they elite deemed it will be futile to their cause....so as of the bank robbery case...they took matters into their own hands without any backing from the political class whatsoever, in fact the suspect went further to confess that the chief of staff to the governor gave them two a.k 47 to continue their political thuggery but it was actually a retired police officer that gave them 5 a.k 47 they used in carrying the robbery...out of pure greed and wickedness they planned and executed the bank robbery...the suspect said and I quote "it is the devil that made them Rob" well that's what they all say after being caught....so as many of u logical lots see no reason why a governor and a Senate president will order a bank robbery when they have abundance of wealth at their disposal....this confession proves that ur logical thinking is right....
No connection to the robbery whatsoever...
Case dismissed

I no know sey this guy mumu like this sha i swear! Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by NdiaraIGBO: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
SBG04:

The funny thing is Buhari has absolutely no issue with Buhari. Even the Saraki himself has been restricting his nonsense witchunting theories to the IGP and the invitation he declined. Saraki has never accused Buhari of witchunting because he knows Buhari has nothing against him. It's these illiterates and ignorant ones that keep slandering Buhari for no reason. Someone bought a car that a criminal used in robbing and killing 33 people, Abeg if this happened in the US, the first thing they would do would be to track ownership of the vehicle used in the robbery, which is exactly what the police has done!!! What then is the problem with these senseless Nigerians screaming Buhari and persecution. The person in focus sef hasn't accused Buhari of anything, why are you accusing him Nigerians?

The trouble is you can't read and comprehend. Do the Nigeria and the world a favour , don't have children!
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Crixina(f): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why are people trying so hard to separate thuggery from robbery, I mean it began with people possessing firearms illegally, disrupting elections.
I understand this is s political game as usual, but we can't ignore glaring facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by dazzlingd(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
dotcomnamename:

I no know sey this guy mumu like this sha i swear! Smh

As in grin

I'm still struggling to understand how bad his mumuness is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by dazzlingd(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by GavelSlam: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

Virtually all politicians have thugs. They are used during campaigns and elections. But they wont ask them to rob/kill innocent people. Our politicians are not yet that bad... smiley

The guns that their thugs use are for what purpose if I may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Roger3D(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
LZAA:

Offa robbery?
Saraki?
Pls link the two cause i'm not understanding
In america soldiers and policemen(some) become serial killers and nobody links them to their units
They are charged and persecuted for THE crime they are caught commiting
Buhari's handlers are really reaching with this and it will surely backfire as kwara is home to yoruba moslems
Cc immhotep sarkin Roger3D pointzerom iceberg3
Guy allow saraki to carry his own cross. No time

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today / Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.