Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back (784 Views)

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo / 69-year-old Man Collapses, Dies In Umuahia Street (graphic Photos) / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by NwaOhafia: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
A Nigerian man collapses after donating blood, forced to pay N7,000 to get his blood back

- A Nigerian man reportedly collapsed after donating blood at a hospital

- He was later made to pay the sum of N7,000 to get his blood back

- His friend took to social media to share the incident.

In a bizarre twist of fate, a young man with the intent to save a life, ended up struggling to save his own. According to a Twitter user identified as Raymond, his accompanied his friend to a hospital to donate blood.

However, things didn't as planned as his friend reportedly collapsed after donating his blood. An exasperated Raymond went on to reveal how he was forced to pay the sum of N7,000 to get his blood back.

He wrote, "I'm really tired of Nigeria. My friend fainted as we were leaving the hospital after donating blood for free. He is fine now, all he had to do was pay 7 thousand naira to get his blood back. I kid you not, this country is MAD."

Many people have responded to the tweet that has since gone viral. Some people believe the hospital should be sued as they believe he was not properly check to ascertain whether or not he was in good health at the time he donated his blood.

People are pushing for the hospital to be sued as they almost caused the young man his life.
WALLACE

https://www.naija.ng/1173309-nigerian-man-collapses-donating-blood-forced-pay-n7000-blood-back.html

Re: Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by NwaOhafia: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
sorry
Re: Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by Oche211(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
The hospital should be closed.
Re: Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by drstrange12(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
you are in nigeria, even giving free thing is risky, i hope its ur blood they gave u back sha, make e no bi one wey dem collect for morgue, so they can keep ur fresh own..

who send am??, him wan kill himself??
make una leave am make him die na!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by chokovirus: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2018
The reason I'd rather donate my blood only when I av identified a needy recipient or take the pains of locating any NBTS office instead of allowing those vampires make a merchandise of my blood
Re: Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by Nwaohafia1: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Just imagine.

Nwanne mmadu, imela agi?
Re: Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by NwaOhafia: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Just imagine.

Nwanne mmadu, imela agi?

You no dey try at all. I have tried my utmost to reach you but to no avail
Re: Nigerian Man Collapses After Donating Blood, Forced To Pay N7,000 To Get It Back by Nwaohafia1: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2018
NwaOhafia:

You no dey try at all. I have tried my utmost to reach you but to no avail

No vess. grin

(1) (Reply)

Medical Practitioners, What Is The Name Of This Sickness? / HELP: Bump / Boil / Growth On The Upper Part Of Private Area / Tend Skin Razor Burn Shaving Kit [shave Gel + Post Shave + Brightoner Serum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.