Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. (2470 Views)

Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / This Girl Has Won My Heart With This Delicious Food - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good evening nairalanders...
I need help/advice about my girlfriend situations, I have been dating this girl since 2015, when I was very broke. when I don't have anything Lagos Island, she used to be of my helper because I was staying with my sister, a grown up guy trying to find way of surviving and she's doing her IT back then at my sister's shop. after like 3months I got a job but ever since then, if we spent time together maybe cinema or any place. she doesn't allow me to buy anything for her, even I will have to fought her before she can accept ordinary wears I bought for her. she doesn't like social media stuff, I desflowered this girl at the age of 23yrs. more than 3 years relationship now, I can always beg and beg her before she can accept anything from me. she truly loves me but I don't know any woman out their having same experience I need to know why my girl doesn't like taking anything from me. I'm currently transferred to Abuja. even if I had to send her ticket to her to fly come meet me, I'll beg her grandmama before she could agree in coming. I never caught her cheating before, neither see anyone or calls from any guy. now my relationship is being disturb because I'm having doubting mind if I should marry my baby hope I won't get any problem. in fact have spoken with her not quite long I was doing shopping bought her Ankara and sandals, immediately I sent it to her, she said thank you but I never said I needed anything... like what? you appreciate and I am showing love to you. I don't know what else to do. I need help my sister out their come and help me out. I LOVE HER and she loves me. please help me
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Jasen1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Had it been her character is the other way round you will still come here to seek for help

So now what do you want really?? angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
I Refuse to read this Error note grin
Donpiiko come here with that ur so called GF ... wt is this op trying to say please ...

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided

I am not understanding, something is confusing me. Maybe it is the grammar.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jasen1:
Had it her character is the other way round you will still come here to seek for help

So now what do you want really?? angry
The guy that is possessed ...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
na people like you dey make women say we men are confused undecided

if she is always asking, na wahala
if she's not asking at all na double wahala

anyways the possible reasons for her refusal to accept ur gifts are viz:

1) she's tryna make you think she's wife material 100yards so you can put a ring on it sha-per-ly....................(she doesnt know you're a confuse guy though undecided )

2) she has a side niggie or maga that do the "gifting and spending"....,................,.she prolly has several guys with their specific roles and fortunately (according to you, unfortunately), yours ain't spending

3) she's a feminist that takes her independence in high esteem..........if this is the case oga just qun for your dear life o cos na two of una go dey drag for house

and lastly,.

4) she prolly is just structured like that and feels she doesnt have to be a burden to you................if this is the case, wife her up immediately!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by pocohantas(f): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
OP, let me understand you.

You are bothered that you are dating a Nigerian girl, that never demands or collects anything from you?

Is that the problem? Should that be a problem?

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Saff(f): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
When you ask na problem
When you don’t ask, na problem.

Moral of the story, keep on asking.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
She says she has had it with NL for the day, the OP says it's too good to be true that his girl doesn't act typical by demanding things from him.
Lalas247:

I Refuse to read this Error note grin
Donpiiko come here with that ur so called GF ... wt is this op trying to say please ...
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
She says she has had it with NL for the day, the OP says it's too good to be true that his girl doesn't act typical by demanding things from him.
So wt is the problem
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Maybe some girls have taken advantage of him in the past and he feels it's not normal to be in a beneficial mutual partnership
Lalas247:

So wt is the problem

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Maybe some girls have taken advantage of him in the past and he feels it's not normal to be in a beneficial mutual partnership
I see.....

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:
OP, let me understand you.

You are bothered that you are dating a Nigerian girl, that never demands or collects anything from you?

Is that the problem?

i knew you'd run down to this thread cheesy
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
lekubanti:
cool
She might feel she has no right to eat your money until married to you. So chill eh, you'll get billed appropriately after wedding.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
lekubanti:
cool
She might feel she has no right to eat your money until married to you. So chill eh, you'll get billed appropriately in marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by austyn0(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
na people like you dey make women say we men are confused undecided

if she is always asking, na wahala
if she's not asking at all na double wahala

anyways the possible reasons for her refusal to accept ur gifts are viz:

1) she's tryna make you think she's wife material 100yards so you can put a ring on it sha-per-ly....................(she doesnt know you're a confuse guy though undecided )

2) she has a side niggie or maga that do the "gifting and spending"....,................,.she prolly has several guys with their specific roles and fortunately (according to you, unfortunately), yours ain't spending

3) she's a feminist that takes her independence in high esteem..........if this is the case oga just qun for your dear life o cos na two of una go dey drag for house

and lastly,.

4) she prolly is just structured like that and feels she doesnt have to be a burden to you................if this is the case, wife her up immediately!!
Laughs...Pure broh
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs...Pure broh
see ur face shocked
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by austyn0(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lalas247:
see ur face shocked
Wetin do am?
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
austyn0:
Wetin do am?
No beard sad
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by austyn0(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lalas247:

No beard sad
Laughs,, you are a lover of beards?...Sorry to disappoint you dear, my height, voice and brain is enough beard for me...

#TEAMFOREVERYOUNG
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs,, you are a lover of beards?...Sorry to disappoint you dear, my height, voice and brain is enough beard for me...

#TEAMFOREVERYOUNG
Is that what u tell yourself .... sad what a shame
So all this time u dey follow me p,at u don’t even hair a strand of hair on your face eh Austin sad

Infact I have nothing more to say to you
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by austyn0(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lalas247:

Is that what u tell yourself .... sad what a shame
So all this time u dey follow me p,at u don’t even hair a strand of hair on your face eh Austin sad

Infact I have nothing more to say to you
Calm dear...

Na so my God create me..
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Lalas247(f): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
austyn0:
Calm dear...

Na so my God create me..
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by 912(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chei I just witnessed the death of English. This is clearly a yoruba dude from ekiti

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by ednut1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
She get sister
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by missyadorable(f): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigerian men are indeed confused.

A lady asks for stuff... Gold digger, greedy, Ashawo,and all forms of unpalatable names...

A lady doesn't ask... Ashawo ,Another man is giving her, Proud, Feminist, She will kill you, Run for your life, She is a man..

Kikikikikikkikikikiki.

Una never chinchumchin!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by kmaster007: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
u will later run wen u saw her fmly Bride prices
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
She's just pretending if she's not comfortable but can't ask when she's in need and knows you can help. We call it suffering and smiling. Talking from experience.
Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by Divay22(f): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Leave her and go after the one that will ask and even suck you
Is it that some of you don't appreciate good things or think it's not possible
You have a problem.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Never Demand Anything From Herself.. by mimimile93: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
lekubanti:
Good evening nairalanders...
I need help/advice about my girlfriend situations, I have been dating this girl since 2015, when I was very broke. when I don't have anything Lagos Island, she used to be of my helper because I was staying with my sister, a grown up guy trying to find way of surviving and she's doing her IT back then at my sister's shop. after like 3months I got a job but ever since then, if we spent time together maybe cinema or any place. she doesn't allow me to buy anything for her, even I will have to fought her before she can accept ordinary wears I bought for her. she doesn't like social media stuff, I desflowered this girl at the age of 23yrs. more than 3 years relationship now, I can always beg and beg her before she can accept anything from me. she truly loves me but I don't know any woman out their having same experience I need to know why my girl doesn't like taking anything from me. I'm currently transferred to Abuja. even if I had to send her ticket to her to fly come meet me, I'll beg her grandmama before she could agree in coming. I never caught her cheating before, neither see anyone or calls from any guy. now my relationship is being disturb because I'm having doubting mind if I should marry my baby hope I won't get any problem. in fact have spoken with her not quite long I was doing shopping bought her Ankara and sandals, immediately I sent it to her, she said thank you but I never said I needed anything... like what? you appreciate and I am showing love to you. I don't know what else to do. I need help my sister out their come and help me out. I LOVE HER and she loves me. please help me
A true color of a lady is revealed the moment you put that ring on her finger.

Op be careful.

Women can pretend for Africa...

I know one babe my uncle got married to.
When they were courting this babe was a hard working woman. Very good some times we wonder if she was a human being. Whenever she pays us visit she must make sure she cleans the house and wash anything washable. Even if the house was clean she will clean it again. When we tell her not to bother she said working is her hobby.
The moment my uncle puts that ring on her finger, whenever she comes to our house she would sit in the parlour cross legs and watch movies the next moment you will hear her ask if there's food in the house to eat. After eating she can't wash plate again o.

Op fear women..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is The Hardest For You To Say? / 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies / What's One Reason You Personally Might Go Soft During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.