Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? (18966 Views)

Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / How Well Do U Know The World Cup??? Can U Tell Which Ball U Started With?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by Harrynight(m): 12:52am On Jun 05, 2018
People jus dey over hype this Iceland team jus because they were d surprise package at the Euros

Leicester city were the surprise team too in EPL that year,

Few years ago Cape Verde came from no where to spring a surprise too in Africa

Question is where are those underdogs now?

Iceland isn't our headache cos Nigeria will beat them, to sey I do play naija bet..i for stake Nigeria straight winning against Iceland

My problem is Croatia and Argentina

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by ynglukas(m): 12:53am On Jun 05, 2018
only time will tell.but although d 2nd half of d match against England wasn't so bad
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by emmanuelcrawler(m): 1:51am On Jun 05, 2018
triblehaul1:
Watching the Super Eagles is like watching Ipob, a waste of time.
The dudes that played the match against Athletico Madrid are way beta than this bunch extinguished burdens we are taking to the World Cup.

Sounds more like a Buhari supporter

Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by Duru009(m): 2:16am On Jun 05, 2018
This is the weakest super eagles team I have seen in a long time!
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by WonderManly(m): 3:49am On Jun 05, 2018
seyoops4u:
My opinion though,

I dont think this super eagles can win Croatia and Iceland in the world cup talk less of Argentina. Though, nothing is impossible but if
Play the way they did against England in their last friendly match, Im sorry they'll be back after the first round.

No fighting spirit and motivation.

What's your opinion on this ?
On this, i need to consult my oracle first...

Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by lereinter(m): 4:11am On Jun 05, 2018
against england their game only changed when when the coach brought in 4 players at ones

where they go see that for mundial
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by ionsman: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Abjay97:
I watched Brazil Vs Croatia last week.. Croatia is strong o.

Rakitic modric mandzukic pjanic etc..
I dont know for iceland..
But iceland beat England in euro16

Nigeria can win both.. if we work harder
Pjanic is Bosnian.
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by buskie13(m): 4:42am On Jun 05, 2018
post=68183717:
We really hope so........

[b]Meanwhile, A neighbour bought this from Aba this morning.
How much ?
Just #1500.

GRAB YOUR COPY.........Noooowwwww!!!
should have made more sense if the sole was white
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by Tessyy1701: 5:12am On Jun 05, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
This current team don't deserve the tag "Super Eagles" .
I have never seen a weak Nigerian side like this current crop all my life. They have nothing to single out as their strength.
They are FRAUD. From Coach to the least man.
Write off is the word here
If U call this squad fraud then what will You call the 2014 squad that went to Brazil?

Nigeria 2 Croatia 1
Iceland 1 Nigeria 1
Nigeria 2 Argentina 2

NOTE:- You can take that to bank and if You do play bet9ja and the rest its time for you to make millions of Naira
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by konkonbilo(m): 5:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Majlaw:

I never taste am yet. Baba you funny sha, so you Don taste your urine??
grin grin grin
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by AlaskaTNT(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2018
seyoops4u:
My opinion though,

I dont think this super eagles can win Croatia and Iceland in the world cup talk less of Argentina. Though, nothing is impossible but if
Play the way they did against England in their last friendly match, Im sorry they'll be back after the first round.

we will use Iceland do ice cream, Croatia own na croaker fish. Superior Eagles let's go there
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by seunayantokun(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2018
We have been woeful from home. I don't think God will deny the diligent their entitlement by helping Nigeria to make a significant impact at the mundial. Our system is such that world cup winning processes and potential are left unattended to while chop and quench have a feast.
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 05, 2018
You forget that this is football where anything can happen. You are considering Croatia and Iceland forgetting that Argentina may not go beyond the group stages.

A good example is SA 2002, after winning it in 1998, France were one of the favorite but what happened? They lost the first game to Senegal and the rest is history.

Nobody can't predict football, else bet naija will be paying out billions everyday
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by Geesaintagape: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2018
Among the 4 teams their super eagle is the weakest but eagle can work harder to improve her chance
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by alacantra: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2018
[quot
e author=omocalabar post=68183812]The real question is can Nigeria defend a corner kick? Or an aerial cross?[/quote]
dats Nigeria biggest weak point
set pieces
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by 8stargeneral: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2018
My thought tho,but let watch out
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2018
seyoops4u:
My opinion though,

Am not expecting them to Put more energy into the game, in anyone got injury during the game that is all for him. Am expecting them to come out of the shell and face the Russia cold
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2018
grin grin see u, can u compare their midfield and defender to nigeria own or their forward. I dont think we can beat iceland talkless of croatia and argentina
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by chilex9: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2018
lexyman:
yes, we will qualify out of the group .... in 1998 , spain was a star studded team , Bulgaria too had so many big names , ask them what happened that year ? ,,,, big names dont play football . we qualified from a group of death with 15 points , 3 point was deducted for featuring an ineligible player still we qualified without using calculator . only Iceland match our status in that group by virtue of points attained during qualifier

Abeg which world cup we get 9 points? Deduct points from us?
Na baseball u dey watch?
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by smartgenius10(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Abjay97:
I watched Brazil Vs Croatia last week.. Croatia is strong o.

Rakitic modric mandzukic pjanic etc..
I dont know for iceland..
But iceland beat England in euro16

Nigeria can win both.. if we work harder
mind you, because there is "ic" in Pjanic's name doesn't make him a Croatian. He is from Bosnia

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by seyoops4u: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Just not to put too much hope on them so that one will not feel disappointed ..... Less expectation, less worries
8stargeneral:
My thought tho,but let watch out
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by AceDomino(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Can we beat Croatia and Iceland?
Can we defeat Croatia and Iceland?

What's can we win Croatia and Iceland? Fucking wrong...
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by AceDomino(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
ionsman:

Pjanic is Bosnian.

Thanks for letting that guy know that Miralem Pjanic is a Bosnian and that not everyone with names ending with "IC" are all from Croatia.
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by mayor1814: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
For me , am not supporting any team, am more concerned watching good football. If u bank on super eagles heavily, you are on your own oo
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by mayowaye(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
seyoops4u:
God bless you....

Croatia is a good side, no doubt.
They have Rebic (This guy ruined Bayern Munich in cup final. They also Perisic) these two guys can run at any defender. At their midfield, they have solid people their Kovacic, Modric and Rakitic)

Dont really know about Iceland but I think they're also good too.

baba pjanic plays for Bosnia and hezegovina not Croatia
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by seyoops4u: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lol... you quoted the wrong person. check those I listed
mayowaye:
baba pjanic plays for Bosnia and hezegovina not Croatia
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by Twagrill(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68183717]We really hope so........

How much ?
Just #1500.

[/quote] grin[quote author=
:
We really hope so........

How much ?
Just #1500.

chai!! aba people i hail thee
Re: World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Twagrill:
grin
chai!! aba people i hail thee
Lol, tuale for dem o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sporting Lisbon FINALLY End 19-year Wait To Lift The Portuguese League Title / NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi / Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON 2023 (4 - 2) On 18th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.