Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,865 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) (40222 Views)

Uniabuja Undergraduate Beaten To Stupor Over Gay Allegation / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos / Uniabuja Economics Students Sign Out In Style, Storm Gwagwalada Major Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by victorisreal02: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
This Uniabuja Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos)

A uniabuja final year undergraduate Ayomiposi Akintimehin has been declared missing, she left from school (University of Abuja – Mini campus gwagwalada) to Akure on Monday 28th may 2018 but hasn’t been welcomed home yet as she’s yet to arrive, her parents, friends, and families after patrolling all round major roads, motor parks, cities, hospitals, mortuaries, but the search was to no avail

Please if you’ve seen this lady anywhere don’t hesitate to call this mobile number:- 08130053718

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/this-uniabuja-undergraduate-is-missing-have-you-seen-her-photos/

2 Shares

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
All these beautiful ladies wey dey get missing during this rain season ehn lipsrsealed suspicion dey jare undecided

But if she miss true true May God bring her to safety and whoever is responsible for her abduction be exposed. Amen.

36 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
I pray she's found. I hope she hasn't dodged into a guy's house. Just thinking oooo. Since na children come full our uni now, expect those secondary school behavior from them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Every day, young me and women keep disappearing from the zoo without traces in the name of ritual killing.

How many blood have being since the creation of this country? How was shared before it was created?

Bleep you, Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lemme nor say whats on my mind sha
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by casydigital(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
victorisreal02:

A uniabuja final year undergraduate Ayomiposi Akintimehin has been declared missing, she left from school (University of Abuja – Mini campus gwagwalada) to Akure on Monday 28th may 2018 but hasn’t been welcomed home yet as she’s yet to arrive, her parents, friends, and families after patrolling all round major roads, motor parks, cities, hospitals, mortuaries, but the search was to no avail

Please if you’ve seen this lady anywhere don’t hesitate to call this mobile number:- 08130053718

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/this-uniabuja-undergraduate-is-missing-have-you-seen-her-photos/

be found IJN

11 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by TheUbermensch: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
So much insecurity in the land.

God help us because no one else can.

5 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by casydigital(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
decatalyst:
All these beautiful ladies wey dey get missing during this raining season ehn lipsrsealed suspicion dey jare undecided

But if she miss true true May God bring her to safety and whoever is responsible for her abduction be exposed. Amen.
grin
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

She is not lost, she ran away from Buhari's hardship.

By the way OP; is the owner of that phone number male or female?
I am in the mood for phone sèx and some extreme sexting.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Mouthgag: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Does she have a boyfriend??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Allylic(f): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
She look so innocent..I pray she is found..Hope she no go her boyfriend place?All this uni abuja girls are not to be trusted
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by package7(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ask them, them buhari and IGP
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Philinho(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Have you ask her boyfriend(s)? pls do
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by somadinho10: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
I hope her skull have not been minned

5 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Beautiful girl. Please once she returns tell her that I want her hand in marriage.
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by ophatlewis(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by dreamwords: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
sada
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Skelewu: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
I hope she didn't stop over at Ogun state.

May she return safely, amen.
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by itsede: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Too pretty to be missing that there must be a thorough searching.
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by dreamwords: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
somadinho10:
I hope her skull have not been minned
grin

3 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lasiko ti election nkanlekun yi...

Oluwa dakun maje ki arin arinfesesi o....

Why be say na woman dey mostly fall victim of ritual kidnapping....? Just talking my own o....

God will bring her home safely. Better yet, dont forget to check her boyfriend's house or Abuja sugar daddies....

2 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Suko110(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
The worst thing a parent can experience... God help them, Amen

6 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hope she's seen
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
victorisreal02:

kai god Abeg o the parents and family will be so in trauma.
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hope she's found safe and sound

3 Likes

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Bryan12(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
PurplePatch:
I pray she's found. I hope she hasn't dodged into a guy's house. Just thinking oooo. Since na children come full our uni now, expect those secondary school behavior from them.
I tell you bro.
I wonder where they're rushing to
Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by shadrach77: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Some fools will come here now to say she is staying at her boyfriend’s place. No be all women dey do olosho. I pray she is found alive and well . May the Lord protect her wherever she is and bring her back home safely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
embarassed
Olodumare maa shey e lawari o, Amin !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did / Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas (states) / Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.