Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions (52910 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Nijablog: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
A beautiful Nigerian lady identified as Gift Innocent took to her Facebook page to share the picture of her own customized new super eagles jersey but unknown to her, the jersey came with a necklace.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/beautiful-nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-new-super-eagles-jersey-that-came-with-a-necklace/

See Photos Below...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Nijablog: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
See Reactions...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by oshe11: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
She beaurifull

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by ojun50(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
All this beautiful girls with fish brain will nt stop dis nonsense
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by emeijeh(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
oshe11:
She beaurifull

Look Jersey na, no look face.

If you see her real face en? You will be shouting Happy new year upandan on June 5th. grin

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Treasure17(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Self deceit with your customized jersey.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by EweduAfonja(f): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
That House izza shyte hole... just check out the ceiling and the rusty Fan.... Aka it was white

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by oshe11: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
emeijeh:

If you see her real face en? You will be shouting Happy new year upandan on June 5th. grin
Hahahahaahhaahahhaahha

These gurls ain't REAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Homeboiy: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
White polo she use app design am

Oh someone should help me with her number make I help her with money to buy the original jersey

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Ever8054: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
let her have a warm shower b4 I comment cause I came to see two things.. the jersey and the beauty I have seen the jersey but yet to see the beauty cause her real face is covered with "potopoto...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by SeunSister: 3:40am On Jun 05, 2018
I just had to create an account because of her.

I know her on FB. Gift Innocent

For those saying she is wearing makeup, gift is actually beautiful and a crush of mine but nevertheless women do usually wear makeup in almost all the time.

And also I saw a guy complaining about the poor condition of her house. Must Every beautiful be wealthy. Hers are not but I know her as a hard working babe - Fashion designer.

For this her innovative, thumbs up bae

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by SeunSister: 3:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Homeboiy:
White polo she use app design am

Oh someone should help me with her number make I help her with money to buy the original jersey

Mr helper, na only women you dey help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Icon4s(m): 4:04am On Jun 05, 2018
" I know is expensive" . Where did you drop the "it"?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by talk2archy: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
You thinks say na only you sabi slay

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by IMASTEX: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Creativity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by lawrence35(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
She is beautiful... And her design is fine....

Start your ecommerce business and make money

https://www.nairaland.com/4505061/selecting-particular-product-dropship-4rm
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by buskie13(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
very irrelevant news on a Tuesday morning, the mods are mad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by adesina746: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
What a wonderful designer
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by lurdmichael: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2018
shez cute tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Mrkikaka6ee: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
Self made
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by tohshine(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
That House izza shyte hole... just check out the ceiling and the rusty Fan.... Aka it was white
Lemme see your own house, my mind is telling me there won't be no difference

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by yvett: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2018
lovely
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by wildcatter23(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2018
Both her and the jersey were photoshopped.
By the way which kain ceiling and unfortunate ceiling fan dey her back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Brunosampson(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2018
Creativity
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Many people have bn doing this 'drawing jersey' thing and its bn trending on instagram since last week.
Old gist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by sirwilson(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Elle est belle.
Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by okolet(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2018
We do appreciate your typing effort, but nobody send you this one you dey so tongue
SeunSister:
I just had to create an account because of her.

I know her on FB. Gift Innocent

For those saying she is wearing makeup, gift is actually beautiful and a crush of mine but nevertheless women do usually wear makeup in almost all the time.

And also I saw a guy complaining about the poor condition of her house. Must Every beautiful be wealthy. Hers are not but I know her as a hard working babe - Fashion designer.

For this her innovative, thumbs up bae

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by ClassyJay(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2018
grin
emeijeh:

grin
emeijeh:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Lanretoye(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2018
The jersey be like dem paint am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions by Spectraz: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria-Ghana Jollof War: See Troost-Ekong's Reaction To Super Eagles' Victory / Cristiano Ronaldo Eats On The Rug (Photo) / CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.