Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (54522 Views)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Chuknovski(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Victorgas:

So how did you overcome it?

e don dey, about 12yrs back, I would suggest ose dudu, native black soap, ask those who sell herbs
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by passion007: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
OP,
I recommend seeing your dermatologist for follow up.
I suffered severe acne over the years, which have now cleared up, leaving behind some scars on my back aka post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

At the height of my acne breakouts, I was prescribed Doxycycline for 6 weeks which I took religiously and the breakouts resolved. I only get the occasional solitary pimple these days, and I'm particularly prone to scarring when it happens on my back, but usually clears up without scars when on my face.

I've been recommended several creams to clear up the spots but as it is usually concealed and as I'm not one to use creams by habit, I've decided, rather, to live with it. I can certainly imagine how distressing it would be for you as yours seem to occur in the exposed parts as well.

I certainly would recommend following up with your regular dermatologist so he can escalate your treatment to the next step. I'm sure there are several options for treatment these days.

PS : The attached picture is of my back taken today. I feel the need to say to you that you are not alone in this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by mkoabiola: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
I won't b surprize if N1000 drugs is d solution to ds skin disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Consider Echinacea and Dandelion. See drnnendu..com.ng for more info
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by oteikwu16(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
my advice ...stop using body cream that contains hydroquinone.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by chizagi: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
sorry bro, if you can't see any imporvement from treatment with your current dermatologist, pls find another.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by iwomen(f): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Victorgas:
Sometime later year, I started having severe itching and pimple like bumps around the head, back, face and chest regions after I left NYSC camp.

Thinking it was normal water reaction, I started using anti-fungal cream ( funbact A, Skinneal, and Upskin) but it persisted. I visited a pharmacy and some drugs were prescribed (forgotten their names).

I later got an appointment with a dermatologist at a general hospital. After minor examination, a drug(itraconazole) and Nizoral shampoo were prescribed which I've been using but 6 months down the line, no changes.

Is there anyone with a previous similar experience and how was it cured? Your suggestions are welcomed.

Doctors in the house, your suggestions will be appreciated.

Attached are some pictures of the affected areas (graphic)

Health, they say is wealth.
It's all about getting good and quality skin cosmetic. #12,150.
Sunflash Skin Pack.
Soap, Cream, Oil, Powder and Glycerine Capsule.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by mimicue(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
If you will agree with me , follow this steps .. please as much as possible don’t allow this thing bother you too much

Get black soap and use it to bath,
Make your own body scrub from lemon, Sugar , coconut oil and use it to scrub your body at least 3times a week
If you can’t do that, try and buy a good natural body scrub , u need to exfoliate
Then buy oatmeal, get a clean socks whenever you want to have your bath, put the oatmeal in the clean socks and throw it in your bath water and make sure the socks is tied well at the tip , so the oat doesn’t get in your water, u need need only the water to dry it up

Go the the Phamarcy and get antibiotics e.g doxycycline
If you can afford vitamins , I will advice you buy vitamin e and vitamin c .. once in a while buy it and use it.
Try and detox every morning with lime and warm water first thing in the morning , reduce your intake of sugar and milk.
Don’t also forget to take your bath regularly , trry and keep your shirts and bed sheet clean all the time even your towel must be clean

Most importantly don’t allow it bother you , that way, it will quickly heal . At least you’re a guy imagine when I battled with something like this I nearly went crazy . But if you see my body now .. all cleared even the spots are gone , u need to be consistent .. it’s acne that has spread so much, u will be fine
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
bro this is sign of syphilis and plausible you are HIV1
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by BAVOSKI(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
This happen to my brother last week,I gave him #2500 to get the drugs and liquid to rub his body morning and night after shower....but his not with me now,when I contacted him,i will get you the names of the med.and snap it to you..watzapp me 07087110482
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
kennisman:
Go for HIV test and know ur status.

Done that already and it was negative
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by ChiefSweetus: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
akum78:
GO FOR HIV TEST FIRST ..... and Thank Me Later
Easily the best advice on here
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Akwasi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
bath well
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by upuphim(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Swissgarde products- Detoxifier (Aloe Power), Skin, hair & nail, Omega plus and Tissue oil. When drugs fails, supplement is the alternative. Contact me on comoli2009@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by ElPhoche(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Adalassy:

Coincidentally there is a 3 year old child we are almost done with his treatment on the same issue.

His condition began about 2 months after he was born and it was caused by an infection he received at birth from his mother. It was "herpes simplex".

Herpes is a viral infection and mostly unknown to many as it can be mistaken for a bacterial or fungal infection due to its symptoms so when treatment is carried out using methods or medication meant for bacteria or fungal infections you would hardly ever get any releaf.

The downside is that herpes has no known medical cure with conventional medicine but with alternative medicine (which is what we use here) it is perfectly curable as is the case with the 3 year old child we are almost done treating.

His own was all over his back, buttocks and part of his thighs. Sometimes the virus would become dormant in the body and at those times you would have no outbreaks but once it becomes active it would always manifest itself in the same places it first appeared such as your back in this case.

I believe some of your symptoms might include slight fever, itching, some pains when your back is exposed to sunlight, the pimples contain some watery substance in them which comes out when scratched, contact with hot or cold water can be a bit painful on your back, a probable loss of appetite.

If you wish to have it treated by us, do let me know.

Hope I was helpful.

cc ryd3
Believe at your peril. This is a half-truth. And all half-truth are lies.
Viruses like Herpes simplex type 1 and type 2, chicken pox virus (VZV) are viruses that undergo latent phase. This means that they would usually hide in the nerves after the first time they manifest as disease. There, they are controlled and kept in check by your immune system, unless it drops for whatever reason and they then manifest.
The common 'cold sore' on the mouth us from a resurgence of Herpes simplex 1. Sexually active people here could have come in contact with HS2. The popular 'agba belt' as Igbos tend to call it is as a result of resurgence of the chicken pox virus, which is now manifesting in a 'belt like' fashion.

OP, I don't know whether you think nairaland people are doctors. Ignorance x Ignorance can never yield anything good.
See a dermatologist...
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by shadowlee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Alaye u don go use level baff lol
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by gbemmy002: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Victorgas:
Sometime later year, I started having severe itching and pimple like bumps around the head, back, face and chest regions after I left NYSC camp.

Thinking it was normal water reaction, I started using anti-fungal cream ( funbact A, Skinneal, and Upskin) but it persisted. I visited a pharmacy and some drugs were prescribed (forgotten their names).

I later got an appointment with a dermatologist at a general hospital. After minor examination, a drug(itraconazole) and Nizoral shampoo were prescribed which I've been using but 6 months down the line, no changes.

Is there anyone with a previous similar experience and how was it cured? Your suggestions are welcomed.

[color=]
Victorgas:

[/color]
Victorgas:

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Apple2:
It's an infection and it is already in your DNA, you need injections to sort it out not cream, any anti fungi cream will worsen it, and always bath with warmth water, keep your skin dry by staying under the ac to avoid heat. I will need to remember the exactly injection you will take for a whole week. Just email me. I'm not a doctor but I nearly had similar thing at my leg but thank God I battled it quickly through my doc

I've sent you a mail. Awaiting your response.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
As A Lab Scientist, I Know U Are Suffering From Fungal Infection. Visiting The Mycology Unit Of Any Govt Hospital Will Help. Culture And Sensitivity Will Be Carried Out On Ur Skin Scrap. No Further Delay Pls. Goodluck

Thank you. I will do that.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by ohonyema: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Use rectinaA cream and clindamycin 300mg yes 1/12
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by ohonyema: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Use rectinaA cream and clindamycin 300mg tds 1/12
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by markanthony123(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Contact us for a fast action 08063495954

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
ERORR404:
My elder brother once sufferd from this back in 2013 we made fun of him and we were calling him Rumpelstiltskin for that period grin don't worry op it's just a reaction, my elder brother's own was a reaction to the water which he was using to take his bath at the time while doing his industrial training in kaduna,i really can't help you with what exactly he took to make it go but i know he went to the hospital and drugs were prescribed for him,that been said visit a hospital

Please try and remember. You can even ask your bro. Thanks
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
dododawa1:
Consult DEMATOLOGY HoSiPITAL YABA SABO, is a federal government HoSiPITAL, just collect CARD and start treatment.

I'm not presently in Lagos and that's an issue. I'm in Abuja.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Berrilite:
Hello Mr OP. I am an expert in skin conditions. In fact, I sell products to correct diseased skin. However, I will not prescribe any of my product for you because I know you wont be able to afford my products. My advice is simple and straight forward and i promise you that you will testify after seven days of using this therapy i want to give you.

GET ENOUGH FRESH MORINGA LEAVES, HARVESTED IN THE MORNING (Make sure rain didnt fall overnight to prevent too much water on the leaves), PICK ENOUGH THAT YOUR HAND CAN CARRY, THEN PULVERIZE WITH YOUR PALMS UNTIL YOU CAN COLLECT THE SAP (FLUID), THEN GENTLY RUB IT ON YOUR AFFECTED SKIN. LEAVE IT FOR ONE HOUR BEFORE BATHING. REPEAT THE SAME IN THE EVENING FOR SEVEN DAYS. THE RESULT WILL AMAZE YOUR DERMATOLOGIST.

PLEASE, COME BACK HERE AND SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY AGAIN AND REFERENCE Berrilite

Thank you

Alright. Thank you
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley10000:
find a very strong antibiotics and lotion to clear it.........they need to culture your skin

get well soon

Thanks bro
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
jeffriano:
Get Aloe Vera gel (fruit of the earth), it's good for anything skin infection. Then use an antibiotic.
In severe cases, you can open the antibiotics capsule, mix the powder with the gel and rub on your skin. It will dry it up in no time, but note that the odour of the antibiotics will linger on your skin and clothes for a while.

Alright. Thank you
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
brownhawk:
Ur bad color looks likes in between some slay queen buttocks grin

Thanks
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Exmay(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
oshe11:
Share before and after pics of the little boy here PLEASE

That is against medical ethics
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
tibro:
Two ways to get this cure.
1. Make sure you are qualified for the cure, apply neatly 2. Click on my signature and register in my platform and I will send you a mail.
Good luck.

Done that
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
toscolee:
Avoid excess alcohol, sugar, and cigarette intake. Stay away from heat, avoid using hot water when bathing. Finally, eat fruits and vegetables like your life depends on them. sebamed soap(quite expensive), or skin doctor soap are suitable for you. Also, regular intake of vitamin E will do.

I don't smoke oo.
grin
toscolee:
Avoid excess alcohol, sugar, and cigarette intake. Stay away from heat, avoid using hot water when bathing. Finally, eat fruits and vegetables like your life depends on them. sebamed soap(quite expensive), or skin doctor soap are suitable for you. Also, regular intake of vitamin E will do.

I don't smoke oo.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Victorgas(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
kmariko:
Op,
Is it still itchy.
How often does new itchy bumps appear since you started taking itraconazole.
No changes at all. I've finished taken that last dose.
Yea its still itchy especially on the head and back regions.
I noticed it attacks hairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Without Face-Masks In Indonesia Dig Grave As Punishment / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ / Mother, Child Die Looking For Doctor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.