Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (54518 Views)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by somethinggood(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
PrincessEstates:

So, has your skin issue been resolved yet?

I’m asking cos if it hasn’t, I’ll like to give you some products for free, which will definitely clear it up. In return I want you to come back here and give feedback, with before and after pictures.

Just quote me to reply, whatever the case might be...
I need the product please. I'll give you feedback
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by PrincessEstates: 12:42am On Sep 30, 2021
somethinggood:
I need the product please. I'll give you feedback

I’ll quote you in a new topic I’ll open tomorrow for this purpose. Watch out.
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by somethinggood(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrincessEstates:

still waiting. Thanks
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by somethinggood(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrincessEstates:

I waited for Ur quote. Still anticipating
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Bobbybob: 11:00am On Jan 17
ryd3:

So a doctor referred me to a dermatologist in lagos. After physical examination, he concluded that the condition was Lichen Planus. Sounds Greek but, hey, na wetin dem call am be that. Its a strain of fungal infection. I got an injection and was given a diprosalic ointment to use.

However, I would still strongly advise a proper diagnosis from your dermatologist.

Cc. Dov3

I may have this same condition. Nothing worked till i used diprosalic ointment prescribed by a dermatologist. Unfortunately after like a month of complete cure, it returned. Please what is the name of this injection, the dosage and treatment and did it ever return
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Bobbybob: 11:11am On Jan 17
Victorgas:
Sometime later year, I started having severe itching and pimple like bumps around the head, back, face and chest regions after I left NYSC camp.

Thinking it was normal water reaction, I started using anti-fungal cream ( funbact A, Skinneal, and Upskin) but it persisted. I visited a pharmacy and some drugs were prescribed (forgotten their names).

I later got an appointment with a dermatologist at a general hospital. After minor examination, a drug(itraconazole) and Nizoral shampoo were prescribed which I've been using but 6 months down the line, no changes.

Is there anyone with a previous similar experience and how was it cured? Your suggestions are welcomed.

Doctors in the house, your suggestions will be appreciated.

Attached are some pictures of the affected areas (graphic)

Hi Victor
Please how can i reach out to you? I may have this same exact condition and i will like to know how you survived yours
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by LawalTaye1: 2:26pm On Jan 17
somethinggood:
I am also interested in this your case... I know someone battling with similar issue. his own affects. all hairy region of the body, including the private part. it comes and goes, but use of 3in 1 creams like neoskin, G-Derm subsides it. although not as scary as urs, from lumps, it breaks removing puss.
kindly contact me for a solution
Re: Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore by Bobbybob: 6:53am On Mar 23
osenimomodu:
Better go and see a dermatologist... It will save ur life as well as ur money. I once had a skin issue and didn't know what to do. I spent a lot on concussions and many unprofessional prescribed drugs. Finally went I met a dermatologist in uch, I only spent 220 naira getting a drug. Becos when I was rightly diagnosed it helped them prescribe the right drug. I was diagnosed of Lichen planus ... So my friend listen to my addvise becos of ur life.

What cured your lichen boss?? Please be detailed abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Without Face-Masks In Indonesia Dig Grave As Punishment / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ / Mother, Child Die Looking For Doctor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.