Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Urgent Advice Needed For Embassy Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice Needed For Embassy Interview (474 Views)

US embassy interview for first time / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed / Can My Children Put On Their School Uniform To The US Embassy Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed For Embassy Interview by FRANCES124(f): 4:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Hello house,pls i need an urgent advice here,my brothers wife gave birth in U.S. two years ago and she never came back,though she's now divorced with my brother and remarried in U.S..pls my brother has been denied visa about three times now,the last was the fact that the now divorced wife never traveled with pregnancy visa.for two years my brother has not seen his two kids,including the new born which is about two yrs now.he's been schedule for interview at the Embassy,he's pastor friend invited him for a conference,but he wants to see his kids too.pls any suggestions on how he should face the counselor?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Embassy Interview by Jasen1(m): 4:19am On Jun 05, 2018
FRANCES124:
Hello house,pls i need an urgent advice here,my brothers wife gave birth in U.S. two years ago and she never came back,though she's now divorced with my brother and remarried in U.S..pls my brother has been denied visa about three times now,the last was the fact that the now divorced wife never traveled with pregnancy visa.for two years my brother has not seen his two kids,including the new born which is about two yrs now.he's been schedule for interview at the Embassy,he's pastor friend invited him for a conference,but he wants to see his kids too.pls any suggestions on how he should face the counselor?

Your stories ain't complete, how come your brother wife travelled without her husband
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Embassy Interview by FRANCES124(f): 5:06am On Jun 05, 2018
She went ahead of him to preapare for child birth thinking the hubby will join her before giving birth,but unfortunately he was denied so he couldn't make it.
Jasen1:

Your stories ain't complete, how come your brother wife travelled without her husband

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Citizenship Of Other Countries Through Investment(part 2) / Tourism Schegen / Important Notice For Nigerians Living In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.