Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic (26168 Views)

Workers Protest Police Recruitment, Shut Down PSC Headquarters / Police Recruitment: 925 Names Smuggled Into Constable List - PSC / Recruitment: PSC Removes 925 Names From Constable List (2) (3) (4)

Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by deji17: 5:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Police recruitment: PSC speaks on candidates ‘writing exam in Arabic

Published on May 30, 2018 By Seun Opejobi

The Police Service Commission, PSC, has reacted to rumour that candidates participating in ongoing recruitment into the force wrote examination in Arabic.

Outgoing PSC Chairman, Mike Okiro insisted that the assessment was only based on aptitude and language test under the heading, “English Language test for 45 minutes”.

He explained, in a statement, that JAMB customized platform contained skeletons of other 22 subjects offered by the board.

The statement, which was signed by Okiro, read, “The instructions were that candidates should answer the questions in that section alone.

“On completion of the 45 minutes test, any candidates who rolled down would come across subjects listed in alphabetical order of the 23 subjects with the first 3 being Agriculture, Arabic and Arts.”

He dismissed as false the claim that “180 questions (instead of 60) were to be answered in English, Agriculture, Arabic and Arts in 45 minutes!!!

“The only Nexus among the three is letter ‘A’. The Nigeria Police Force does not require Agriculture, Arabic or Arts.

“No candidate was ever required to answer questions or assessed on any of the three subjects as shown by the results already released,” the PSC boss asserted.

dailypost.ng/2018/05/30/police-recruitment-psc-speaks-candidates-writing-exam-arabic/

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by malware: 5:32am On Jun 05, 2018
I think religion is the major impediment to our growth as a Country. I have never seen a more religiously divided Country than Nigeria.

Religious bigots are waiting for the slightest opportunity to start displaying their hatred for the perceived rival religion.

Sometimes when I see this, I think we deserve the leaders we get in this Country.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by chuksjuve(m): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2018
What ever happened to Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa language being on the exam question?

Why Arabic? angry

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by malware: 5:37am On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
What ever happened to Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa language being on the exam question?

Why Arabic? angry

They said the subjects are listed in alphabetical order, why don't you talk about Arts and Agriculture that are there too?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by deji17: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:

Why Arabic? angry

Do you understand the content of what you read? Maybe you should read again or get someone to explain it to you.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by lovesamzy: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2018
How come computer base test, you can scroll to another questions... something is fishing....... I joined my voice with others that they need to cancel the test and reorganize another one. Chikena!!!

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by hardywaltz(m): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerians just love reacting to lies as long as it suits their ethnic/religious hate

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by proudevil: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2018
The Christians don't hate Muslims,its all politics pmb is their perceived enemy,when jej was busy dolling out dollars for those supposed men of god ,there was nothing like christianization, what about the jet with 9m that was owned by the bling bling pastor,the pastors that were taken to Jerusalem for special prayers for jej's re_election,I can go on and on but I pity this indomie generation they only think with their anus, they don't ask questions, its all about my pastor says, my tribe, he is from my village..bunch of lazy yoots. undecided

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2018
Come and explain Arabic inscription on naira notes and army flag

17 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2018
WHICH ONE BE ARABIC EXAM AGAIN??

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by obembet(f): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2018
They use Arabic to teach Northerners ( i mean 0.5%) of them that were force to go school..e.g TRANSMISSION)

So Southern will definitely fail the Arabic which will have Highest cut of mark...

There 99.5% will be Northerners ( Muhammed, idris, bello, buhari, baba etc) while south west might be lucky and get 0.2% and south east and south South will be 0.3

BUHARI is the best president after Abacha...

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Yes
Very true
Nigerians most time don't read same way people comment on nairaland out of emotions without reading the thread or topic

Instruction on the exam page said write only English under 45 mins

Arabic, French and other subjects where also on that page,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by tolexy007(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2018
g

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Fuckyoumod: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2018
S
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by mfm04622: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:

Why Arabic? angry

Do you have comprehension problem? Or you commented without reading the story?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Neoteny(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Why is he even bothering to explain?

This shambolic pastors and their political party CAN would never desist from creating religious controversy out of thin air.

Anything Islam makes them froth like rabid dogs.

It's all in a bid to divert their tithe-paying sheeple from realizing they're being fleeced.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by qanda: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2018
From the above information, it is clear where the confusion is from. Candidates who sat for the exams and not Computer Literate must be behind this. If you are not Computer literate, make a commitment today to enroll for training.

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Uchemus(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:

Why Arabic? angry
next time try to read a post before rushing to comment nonsense.

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Celestyn8213: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2018
Ok o.
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by HigherEd: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2018
Good. Nigeria is a very sensitive country so dont do thing that can easily be miscontrued.
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by ElsonMorali: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Wow. There's no hope for Nigeria. See supposed future leaders who can't even read a short article before jumping into silly conclusions.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Mruwa1(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2018
agric, Arabic for police exam they for include philosophy rather than Arabic or agric - geography
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by HigherEd: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Neoteny:
Why is he even bothering to explain?

This shambolic pastors and their political party CAN would never desist from creating religious controversy out of thin air.

Anything Islam makes them froth like rabid dogs.

It's all in a bid to divert their tithe-paying sheeple from realizing they're being fleeced.

People have been paying tithe before your mohammed got his so called revelation of islam so shut up. I hope you say this load of bs when muric comes to spout nonsense.

Being fleeced is way better than strapping themselves unto a bomb in hopes of 72 virgins whose virginity would be renewed everyday.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by fasho01(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2018
Honestly, the whole Arabic stuff was just a big distraction and false information from those who wrote the exam. Mischief makers I must say. Hope this explanation settles things..

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by yomalex(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2018
okay
Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by drlateef: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2018
chyy5:
Come and explain Arabic inscription on naira notes and army flag

So, what about the cross in front of most hospital logos? We don't have that in hospitals abroad, not in UK, not in most parts of Europe? Ignorance is the problem of most religious bigots.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Caseless: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2018
malware:
I think religion is the major impediment to our growth as a Country. I have never seen a more religiously volatile nation than Nigeria. Religious bigots are waiting for the slightest opportunity before they start displaying their hatred for the perceived rival religion.
we mumu for this country.

Re: Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2018
The country weak me.

Do you need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payment is required

10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders / "Why Should We Hire You?" - Tell Us How You Answer This. / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2