Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Start Detergent Production Business In Nigeria -free Guide - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start Detergent Production Business In Nigeria -free Guide (2007 Views)

Make $100 Per Day Online In Nigeria(free) / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Detergent Production Business In Nigeria -free Guide by Smartincomepro(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2018
I noticed that most people don't like reading long content and posts. So I will cut down this post and go straight to the point.

For full reading visit:

https://smartincomepro.com/how-to-make-detergent-powder-and-start-detergent-powder-production-business-in-nigeria-free-guide/

How to Start Detergent Powder Production Business in Nigeria

This is a clear guide, follow the procedure and mix the ingredients rightly, you sure will get the right result.

Ingredients to Make and Start Detergent Powder Production Business.

Ingredients premium grade

85% active LAB acid slurry. …………………….18%

Sodium carbonate (soda ash) …………………35%

Sodium metacilicate ………………………………2%

Sodium bicabornate ………………………………..10%

Sodium sulphate ………………………………………20%

Sodium tripolyphosphate ………………………..10%

Sodium caboxy methyl cellulose ………………15%

Phthalocyanine blue color or oil-soluble yellow, red color 0.1%

Optical whitener …………………………………….0.3%

Perfume …………………………………………………0.1%

Water ……………………………………………………3%

Detergent powder manufacturing process.

The first thing you should do is to get two bowls and label them bowl A and bowl B

Then neutralize the Lab acid slurry with the soda ash in Bowl A.

For complete reaction keep the mixture for one hour.

Now on a different bowl (bowl B) pour your sodium metacilicate.

Add sodium bicabornate to your sodium metacilicate in bowl B.

Stir and add Sodium sulphate.

Also, stir and add Sodium tripolyphosphate.

As you keep stirring add Sodium caboxy methyl cellulose.

Now blend your content on bowl A and bowl B together for some time.

Finally, add your perfume and our product is ready.

Let your mixture to dry and we are done.

Package for sale or use.

That is it. This a q very simple to so business yet very profitable.

If you want the complete guide visit

https://smartincomepro.com/how-to-make-detergent-powder-and-start-detergent-powder-production-business-in-nigeria-free-guide/

1 Like

Re: How To Start Detergent Production Business In Nigeria -free Guide by Homeyfav: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2019
skldjr'./
Re: How To Start Detergent Production Business In Nigeria -free Guide by NaijaPress: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Get the Updated Detergent Production Business Plan In Nigeria..... https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/detergent-production/

(1) (Reply)

Relocation To Nigeria / I Feel Like Quitting, Pls Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid / After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.