Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym (19084 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by chachauche(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Penboy:
Long story.

If you wanna get big, gym with anabolic steroids. Although it has it down sides, I'll prefer you used bulking supplements.

There are a lot of healthy bulking supplements you can actually use. Most of them are made from whole protein.
pls give us the names of the healthy Bulking supplements
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by naijacentric(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2018
niqqaclaimz:

Steriods for wat again..??
dey grow big automatically like dat in d gym abi dat big guy pix u put dere

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2018
orobs93:
the fact is make money then you have time and rest of mind and the ability to do such

Is not how it works.
Wen you get money, you might not even have time for it.
But if you've been into it and you now have money, you can squeeze in time for it..

Get the strap..

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2018
naijacentric:
dey grow big automatically like dat in d gym abi dat big guy pix u put dere
I bet you sud try some..
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by naijacentric(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2018
niqqaclaimz:

I bet you sud try some..
why as long as i dont abuse it as if arnold grew big by magic dey dere
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by FKMagazine(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES THROUGH DIGITAL SIGNAGE.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by obicaddy(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2018
God bless u sir!
I've been lazy of late when it comes to gym.

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2018
chachauche:
If you can afford supplements then order for it online.
Make sure its the original.
If not go for the foods you can get here.
Beans, chicken, oats, rice, eggs, milk, steak...etc

3 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
obicaddy:
God bless u sir!
I've been lazy of late when it comes to gym.
DNt be bro..
Nigerian dudes dnt dull in the gym..

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2018
naijacentric:
Guys dnt listen to dis dude pls..
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2018
naijacentric:
You talking abt arnold. .
You know he so fu*k up now.
His physique. .
His been off from one surgery to anoda..
Why you tink his son didnt follow his foot step..
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by orobs93(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2018
niqqaclaimz:

Is not how it works.
Wen you get money, you might not even have time for it.
But if you've been into it and you now have money, you can squeeze in time for it..

Get the strap..

through talk but you still need money to buy those good food that contains those nutrients on a daily

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Why did you post picture of a guy on steroids then?
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by hakeem4(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
niqqaclaimz:

Add some muscles
okay. If I go to the gym every weekend.. will i still add muscle if I go only on weekends
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by Bombiday(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
niqqaclaimz:

You knw watsup brova. ..
You got a blog or something. .

Nah bro, just a guy who was slim then got fat then got fit, then got fat(Dirty bulk), then getting lean(cutting) again. Basically I've been through all the phases so I understand the roller-coaster that is weight.

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
chachauche:
Protein shakes and creatines are available in big pharmaceuticals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by Greatchidozie(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cool write up.

Are you in lagos OP?

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Diet is like 70 percent of fitness gains..Whether you’re bulking to build muscles or cutting..understanding the dietary needs of your body is key..I decided to cut the alcohol and pastries almost two years ago and it’s been the best singular decision I ever made..

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by MicroBox: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
My work never allow me follow my passion..
I love gym..
I love fitness

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by themanderon: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
hakeem4:
At least fat people will go to the gym to lose fat,
We skinny people what are we going to the gym to do, to lose our life or what ??

This guy, you wee not killi me.

3 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by adeodunsimilolu(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
I eat everything I can find but I don't add any weight. Na wa cry o

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by WomenTrainer: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
The problem with eating every 2 or 3 hours is quitting when it has become a habit. Lol.

Ladies, if you need a fitness-trainer, you're welcome to www.WomenTrainer. or follow me on IG @WomenFitnessTrainer
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Bombiday post=68229566]

Nah bro, just a guy who was slim then got fat then got fit, then got fat(Dirty bulk), then getting lean(cutting) again. Basically I've been through all the phases so I understand the roller-coaster that is weight. ?/quote]
So cool..

Get massive
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
orobs93:

through talk but you still need money to buy those good food that contains those nutrients on a daily
Yah..no one is telling yu to go hungry and lift..
Yu go out dre make some cash and then buy some necessary macros yu need to keep fit and stay lean for the mean tym..
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=hakeem4 post=68229270]okay is go to gym every weekend.. will i still add muscle if I go only on weekends [/quote
Of cus.
You can keep up with push up, then on weekend you go lift..
Make sure u get ur nutrition ryt
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
tongue
Greatchidozie:
Cool write up.

Are you in lagos OP?
Nah bro..
Onitsha..
If yu nid some help on anytin..
Hit me up on NIqqadaniel@gmail.com. .
Dnt forgt to check out
http://Dietfitelt.com.ng
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
Diet is like 70 percent of fitness gains..Whether you’re bulking to build muscles or cutting..understanding the dietary needs of your body is key..I decided to cut the alcohol and pastries almost two years ago and it’s been the best singular decision I ever made..

You so on point bro..
Good progress ryt dre..

Get massive
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
MicroBox:
My work never allow me follow my passion..
I love gym..
I love fitness

Bro..anything dat f*s with wat I luv doing anit worth it..
I dnt knw the kind of work you do.But if yu really do love
To keep fit then try squeeze out tym to do so.
Email me NIqqadaniel@gmail.com. .
To help set up a workout routine for yur kind.
It's free..
..But dnt msg if you won't keep up with it..
Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by Rilwayne001: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
hakeem4:
At least fat people will go to the gym to lose fat,
We skinny people what are we going to the gym to do, to lose our life or what ??

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym by orobs93(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
niqqaclaimz:

Yah..no one is telling yu to go hungry and lift..
Yu go out dre make some cash and then buy some necessary macros yu need to keep fit and stay lean for the mean tym..

please what are macros?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out / Firm abandons worker in coma after factory accident (Photo) / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.