Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Serving 3 Years In The Army Has Taught Me A Lot By Apex Oliver - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Serving 3 Years In The Army Has Taught Me A Lot By Apex Oliver (1131 Views)

Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army / I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions / What One Employee Taught Me About Hiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving 3 Years In The Army Has Taught Me A Lot By Apex Oliver by Pojomojo: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2018
@apexOliver shared this

Serving 3 years in the army has taught me a lot.

I hereby present you 20 lessons I learned in the army that you can apply to your lives today!

1-Have a routine, wake up the same time and sleep the same time, that's how you create an effective schedule.

2-Always know what you have to do next. Work with a To-Do list.

3- Work on your discipline, it can save your life.

4-More sweat in the training grounds equals less blood in the battlefield.

5-Disregard advice from people without skin in the game.

6-Always look Fresh&Clean, respect yourself and others will respect you.

7-When you enter a situation, always know your exit

8-Always have a clear well-defined plan of action (Masterplan)

9-Expect plan A to Bleep, have plan B

10-The higher ups don't give a Bleep about you, only about their career

11-Choose your team wisely, your life may depend on it.

12-Respect your word, a man without a word is not a man.

13-Bold moves surprise the enemy and create momentum, be Bold

14-Take care of your tools and treat them with respect.

15-Don't chase your enemy, let him come to you. Use baits if you can.

16-Fear and Anxiety before action are natural, embrace it and let it sharpen your senses and instincts.

17-You may start off with a team, but sometimes you'll have to carry on alone all by yourself.

18-Keep your eyes on the ball, it's easy to get distracted in the battlefield (and the digital world)

19-When in doubt, err on the side of action.

20-Focus on one big mission at a time. 1 big bird in the hands is better than 2 on the tree.

Guys, it seems like many of you suddenly became interested in the military service for what it can offer to your personality (especially discipline)

I have just written a thread about it to put things in perspective. Please read it
Re: Serving 3 Years In The Army Has Taught Me A Lot By Apex Oliver by nzeobi(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2018
good but life have no defined formula and sometimes our principles could imprison us.

1 Like

Re: Serving 3 Years In The Army Has Taught Me A Lot By Apex Oliver by Pojomojo: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
undecided
nzeobi:
good but life have no defined formula and sometimes our principles could imprison us.
Re: Serving 3 Years In The Army Has Taught Me A Lot By Apex Oliver by Pojomojo: 5:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Pojomojo:

@apexOliver shared this

Serving 3 years in the army has taught me a lot.

I hereby present you 20 lessons I learned in the army that you can apply to your lives today!

1-Have a routine, wake up the same time and sleep the same time, that's how you create an effective schedule.

2-Always know what you have to do next. Work with a To-Do list.

3- Work on your discipline, it can save your life.

4-More sweat in the training grounds equals less blood in the battlefield.

5-Disregard advice from people without skin in the game.

6-Always look Fresh&Clean, respect yourself and others will respect you.

7-When you enter a situation, always know your exit

8-Always have a clear well-defined plan of action (Masterplan)

9-Expect plan A to Bleep, have plan B

10-The higher ups don't give a Bleep about you, only about their career

11-Choose your team wisely, your life may depend on it.

12-Respect your word, a man without a word is not a man.

13-Bold moves surprise the enemy and create momentum, be Bold

14-Take care of your tools and treat them with respect.

15-Don't chase your enemy, let him come to you. Use baits if you can.

16-Fear and Anxiety before action are natural, embrace it and let it sharpen your senses and instincts.

17-You may start off with a team, but sometimes you'll have to carry on alone all by yourself.

18-Keep your eyes on the ball, it's easy to get distracted in the battlefield (and the digital world)

19-When in doubt, err on the side of action.

20-Focus on one big mission at a time. 1 big bird in the hands is better than 2 on the tree.

Guys, it seems like many of you suddenly became interested in the military service for what it can offer to your personality (especially discipline)

I have just written a thread about it to put things in perspective. Please read it

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy in Ibadan / CADBURY PLC Recruitment [OND/HND/Bsc Holders] / Apply: TED Fellows Program 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.